of     1   

simi337
#24440255Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:17 AM GMT

Alright people, this one's about being on a boat in the Ocean fighting a ship, here's the Roleplay Char. List! Here's mine! Name:Captain Welch Country:Germany Ship Name:(Germany's Finest Ships)GFS Simian Ship Class: Destroyer There ya go! This is Modern Age! If you'd like to join someone's crew in their ship, ask them among using OCC ((Talking like this as in Vikitakki's BRF games)) That is the way you use Out-of-Character-Chat. Using (()). Thanks, and ya better be watchin', 'cause ole' Captain Welch will blow yer to smithereens!(Sorry if that is spelled wrong) >_>
simi337
#24440637Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:26 AM GMT

As Captain Welch sat aboard his ship GFS Simian he was viewing his crew members loading the Deck Guns, playing cards, and talking amongst themselves. As he watched them he noticed a ship coming full speed at his Destroyer. "Arm the Battery Cannons!" He yelled to the gunmen, they fired at the ship and this lasted for 12minutes and finally the enemy Cruiser went down. It wasn't a good battle, Captain Welch had suffered the loss of 26 men, leaving him not too many left. (( Also put down the History of your ship, forgot that! HISTORY: A Beta of the New Age Destroyer, it comes with 8 Deck Cannons instead of four, maximizing the Shells bombed at the enemy, it is VERY slow. It uses 10 huge engines that shove it's way through the waters. The length is 3/4 a mile long, and uses trolleys among the sides of the ship to get through it. The weight is 440,000 Gross Tons. With 20 foot thick Titanium sides and decks, it is the deadliest Destroyer invented yet.))
simi337
#24441218Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:39 AM GMT

((I'm the only one RPing here :D)) As the titanic Destroyer towed away, Captain Welch sitting in his very comfortable chair, which he occasionally fell into a sleep in, looked at his other battleships roll on by, 'They are just jealous because my ship can destroy a ship 30 miles away.' Captain Welch thought to himself. For the next 2 hours he'd be in his cabin, snoozing away as they delivered Nuclear Warheads to oher parts of Europe. Little did he know that it wouldn't be such a relaxing ride.

of     1