of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

loluntilmypie
#24449825Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:46 AM GMT

I see no, hear no evil… 2014. Two years after the world was supposed to have ended… well, it’s ending. Terrible things are happening – gangs getting stronger and fiercer, cities completely torn, half the earth is in ruins… people calling themselves ‘Supremes’ are starting to hire all sorts of people to do their dirty work. It’s a dark world, and I never knew it would come to this. …Black writing’s on the wall… They have sayings that there are a few saviours out there… I have yet to know who would say this, but I have a cold feeling about it. What if I’m one of the saviours…? Nah, I’m too black hearted for all that crap. It’s getting out of hand… the ‘Supremes’ have pretty much made their own gladiator arenas too. Anyone who they think is good enough will become their property – It’d feel like a worm tying you down with a leash… yet a worm that can do anything. Still… this power I have… it’s something I’ve never felt before… it scares me. … Unleash a million faces… There are little resources. It’d be hard to find a restaurant without dead bodies in… it sickens me. The human race is slowly dying out… yet… all this radiation… it’s changing my body… some nights I see myself as a complete monster, haunting me and forcing me to tear anyone up who gets in my way. I’m clueless on what to do. The human race used to be strong, but we’ve got no army to keep order… and now it’s in ruins… … And one by one they fall. You make your own characters up, their stories, whatever. You can make your character go off and do his own thing, meet up with others, its one GIANT SANDBOX. Character sheet: Name: Gender: Ag.e: Primary weapon: (Can be anything that a regular human can hold) Secondary weapon: (Not too big) Special power: (List on what’s accepted below) Biography: Appearance: =Special power restrictions= ----------------------------------- -Super speed (Your muscle tissue is able to rapidly move without any strain) -Super strength (Your muscle tissue is heavily improved and strengthened to lift much heavier items) -Telekinesis (Your mind is able to lift items up… like a normal person, but not too heavy) -Pyro fingers (Your fingers emit a large force of heat that can create flames… but not too big) -Hormone sensor (You are able to sense where others are within 100 yards of you) -Master hacker (You are able to hack into any database if your finger comes into contact with it) -Nature friendly (Your body tissue, smell and hormone level is now recognized as friendly by any savage or mutated animals) This is to simply stop people from ubering too much. People that use pyro fingers CANNOT make gigantic flames, blah blah blah. Nothing larger than a tennis ball. =RULES= No ubering No godmodding No spamming No trolling No posting about anything OFF TOPIC (You can post about part of the RP or story if you don’t understand it) And… well… I’m really not 100% sure on romancing…
loluntilmypie
#24449939Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:51 AM GMT

Name: Dan Kay Gender: Male Ag.e: 15 Primary weapon: XM8 Prototype Assault Rifle Secondary weapon: M1911 Pistol Special power: Nature friendly Biography: Was abandoned by his parents after they were split up as a child. Desperate to know where they are now Appearance: Black spiky/messy hair, green eyes, black tanktop, black jeans, white trainers, black fingerless gloves
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#24450047Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:55 AM GMT

(Dave Strider, or Dave not Strider not... uh..)
Jandroy
#24450676Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:19 PM GMT

{Surprise!!! NYAHAHAHA!!} Name: Jade Rivera Gender: Female Ag.e: 26 Primary weapon: None Secondary weapon: MK23 SOCOM AND an Self-Defence knife Special power: Hawkeye(Able to shoot from afar and throw a knife much further than a normal human being) Biography: Being trained by an organisation,she is ready for anything they give her...was once a great athlete. Appearance: Long brown hair,brown eyes,red/white camo with a black Armoured vest,a large black belt and black boots. === Name: Kardinal Gender: Male Ag.e: 38 Primary weapon: Prototype Shotgun/Rifle Secondary weapon: SMG of 60 bullets Special power: Mechanized(Able to take much more damage since some parts are replaced with super-compressed alloys supported by an HAL system. Biography: Jade's Enemy...Here to bring terror to the world at a huge scale and his plan is it get rid of his enemies first before taking the leaders down to their knees in blood Appearance: Black Iron Helm,Black/Red Armoured Chest with shoulderpads,arms have Black armour and hands have red plate gloves.The legs are protected by Steel armour as well as metal boots. His helm has a glowing red visor. {oooh...UBERING AGAIN ARENT J00!!!} [No...im just having fun =3] {FINE,HAVE FUN WITH UR CHARACTERZ BEING REJECTEDZ.} [Okay then...Il leave ROBLOX eternally again] {*Screams* Anything but that!!!} [=3]
darkwhitelie
#24450898Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:27 PM GMT

Name: Warren Snakeweed Gender: Male Ag.e: 18 Primary weapon: Heckler and Koch UMP Secondary weapon: High Power Taser Special power: Master Hacker Biography: Warren is known by everyone on the understreets. He helps people get through buisnsness with gangs, and the dreaded supremes. He uses his powers to sabotage Supreme databases, and can also turn off any light switch, or eletrical appliance without a sound. His pet snake, Calibar, a black mamba, goes everywhere with him, and has learnt to be as quiet as his owner. Appearance: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, with 3 loose-hanging studded belts. Wool black and white stripe sweater, and underneath a silver Omega necklace, made of beaten gold. He has pale skin, ghostly, which contrasts against his pinkie red eyes. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Rawr
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#24451214Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:41 PM GMT

(HUZZAH. JANDROY RETURNS.) Name:No exact name. 'Tlaloc' Gender:Male Ag.e:Unknown. Supposed fifty, actulay. Primary weapon: Apparently he had enough time to wire a XM8 and shotgun together, and make both fire from the same trigger. Requires two hands. Secondary weapon:A pistol. Special power:A master hacker. Biography:Tlaloc is mysterious. Apparently he has worked in a nuclear power plant, so he does know about atomic power. Mabye he could be useful as an engineer, since he has traits leaning toward someone who could make a horrible power source out of things around him, but it would work. Appearance:He apparently wears a sort of monogoggle. His skin color is a peach - tan. He has green eyes, but those are rarley seen. He has apparently made a sort of armor, considering he has wired lightweight metal panels to his pants and shirt, so he is jingly. He has salt and pepper hair, but it is covered by some sort of mechanical device wired to the monogoggle. The monogoggle is orange, with some sort of rusted peice of metal in the top left corner. It is circular.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#24451288Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:44 PM GMT

Oh, more specifecly, the pistol is a CRIST. Epicness.
darkwhitelie
#24451787Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:03 PM GMT

Monogoggle. Actual word more epic then waffle.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#24451853Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:06 PM GMT

A guy with a CRIST and monogoggle. EPICNESS.
darkwhitelie
#24451936Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:08 PM GMT

Yeah well I have a UMP!! Random Guy: Don't embarress your self he's more epic then y- *Weegee Stare* Random Guy: Oh.. my god OHMYGOD NONONONONO *Blows up* >:D
EdgeTheLegend
#24452015Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:11 PM GMT

Lol, but loluntilmypie Stole the Small sentences on the desc, out of I am...All of me by crush 40. I Cant believe this
Jandroy
#24452040Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:12 PM GMT

Who cares? Does that Song really have to be all about Shadow?
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#24452095Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:14 PM GMT

Are the words 'million, faces' ect coprighted?
darkwhitelie
#24452489Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:25 PM GMT

AND WHATS WRONG WITH SHADOW!? *Angry faic* Both the hedgehog and the natural thing are awesome.
EdgeTheLegend
#24452635Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:29 PM GMT

I agree completely ALL HAIL DARKWHITELIE!
shade567
#24453006Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:40 PM GMT

Name:Phil Gender:M Ag.e:19 Primary weapon:AWM sniper Secondary weapon:Colt.45 Special power:Super Speed Biography:A warrior of the streets,anything can be used as a weapon,his fists,a rock,even his own teeth will be used in desperation,he will not give up without a fight and on he feels threatened he will flee,the radiation has driven him into a sort of primitive way of thinking.He travels alone. Appearance:He wears a black coat,a pair of black jeans,black boots,black shirt,sunglasses,Black hair and a black cape.He has a tan skintone but the mutation has driven him into hiding any skin he can from the sun.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24453722Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:00 PM GMT

Name: Proditor Gender: Male Ag/e: 54 (Yes, old dude.) Primary weapon: RT-20 antimaterial Sniper rifle, with silencer included. Secondary weapon: .600 magnum Special power: Super strength. Biography: Though he is very strong, Proditor has taken to going very very far away from the main battle, and taking people out from there. Due to his strength, he can carry his weaponry, and hold it steady during firing, with relative ease. Normally, his weapon would have quite kick, but due to his inhuman strength and sturdy build, he can fire it even while standing up. APPEARANCE: A black ski mask with only two holes for his eyes, no other holes. Over these two holes, he has protective goggles. He wears a heavy trench-coat that covers his entire body below the neck. His neck is also covered by the ski mask. He wears a black long sleeved shirt with no symbols on it, and black combat pants, as well as combat boots. He stands at 6'5, and has a strong build. His skin is pale, and his eyes are dark brown. His face is chiseled, and his hair is a gray mane that has been cut short. He also has a bit of a stubble. He wears a GP-7 gas mask at all times, for some reason.
loluntilmypie
#24454124Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:11 PM GMT

Anyways, let's continue. And I chose the song because that's how I feel about the earth and what's happening to it. ANYWAYS. I was sat atop a ravaged house... my search for resources only gave me a can full of spam. I sighed.
EdgeTheLegend
#24454180Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:13 PM GMT

(post on sonoc the hedgehog.)
darkwhitelie
#24454205Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:13 PM GMT

I was in my, what would now be caled, a cave. In fact, it was a small house, which had been destoryed. My laptop was plugged into a dangerously damaged inlet, and my fingers lay still on the keyboard, as the scrren flickered from window to window, reflected on my unblinking eyes.
Jandroy
#24454276Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:15 PM GMT

A loud engine was heard as a jeep was raging through the woods,being pursuited by a Gunship that was armed with many various missiles and a gattling gun. Trees were cut down not by axes or chainsaws but by bullets,the jeep was also nearly being blown up by a missile that was fired blindly. Jade was the passenger of the jeep and looked back at the helicopter,seeing that it overheated its guns,she took this time to pick up a rocket launcher and load a rocket into the launcher.
loluntilmypie
#24454359Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:17 PM GMT

I looked into the distance and over the harsh landscape... something was being built. Whatever it was, I wanted to go find out. I jumped onto the floor and rolled off, then started looking round for any sense of transport. I was lucky so far that no gang was to try and kill me.
darkwhitelie
#24454586Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:22 PM GMT

I heard the bullets roaring over the cave. Bullets peppered through the cieling, and I juped back, diconnecting from the laptop. I grabbed it, and ran outside, to see a jeep driving straight at me. I waited, hands outstreched ready to turn it off.
Jandroy
#24454597Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:22 PM GMT

"How many more survivors of the attack?" Jade asked the driver. "None! We're the only ones left!" He replied "Oh dear..." Jade aimed at the Gunship...both fired their missiles and they collided with each other,creating a KA-BOOM. === "AAAH!!" Jade held the side of her belly...there was a piece of shrapnel that ripped through there... "you'll pay for that!" She angrily loaded another rocket. "HANG ON!!" The jeep then soared down a short cliff,Jade was alright with the G-Force but she was bleeding
darkwhitelie
#24454727Sunday, April 18, 2010 2:26 PM GMT

I stared at the Jeep as it veered off it's collision course with me, and I ran after it, trying desperatley to do the impossible. Keep up with a jeep.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right