Miyagerman
#24658710Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:18 PM GMT

Empire Name: The Human Star Alliance Government: Capitalist Republic Races: Humans Bio: The Representatives of Earth Humans outside of Sol, Alpha Centauri and Alpha Beta Race Name: Humans Average Height [Adult]: 5'6" - 7'2" Life Expectancy: 150 Homeworld: Earth or add more if you want Name: Terra/Earth/Humanities cradle Oceans: 4 Mountains: 1,000+ mountains above 5,000 feet Seas: 12 Races: Humans Capital: Civis (Name of City covering the Entire planet. Latin for "City") Metropolis': 1 Cities: 0 Towns: 0 Villages: 0 Hamlets: 0 Pollution: 50 Lakes: Thousands and Thousands of lakes Rivers: 12 major rivers Minor Species: Rats, Dogs, Cats, Insects, Birds, Other mammals, reptiles and fish Population: 1 Trillion Moons: One, Luna Other Planets Controlled: Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Voltunis, Klavin, Travin, Chalon, Verix, Gitch, Ligh, and Rona
catycat333
#24660111Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:37 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
RedDwarfIV
#24676940Friday, April 23, 2010 6:32 AM GMT

(Oh, I did this bit wrong.) Other Planets Controlled: Texal, Nova Canya, Oralyan.
RedDwarfIV
#24676975Friday, April 23, 2010 6:37 AM GMT

Aron looked at the group of people surrounding him. Dam, could the Destruction even fit this number of people? It was a huge ship, but most of it was hull. But anyway, it was time to leave. "Hey, can everyone but me, an engineer and a soldier please leave and head for the Destruction. We'll be there when we finish shutting down the gravity generator. Oh, and when we've found some antimatter injectors. Ok, lets go."
catycat333
#24677188Friday, April 23, 2010 7:20 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
ConMan35
#24678733Friday, April 23, 2010 11:55 AM GMT

( Eww Trash?)
ChowderBob
#24679980Friday, April 23, 2010 1:27 PM GMT

Adrian I was on Raelan IV, sitting on a balcony with my Sniper out. "This guy sure is taking his time." I grumbled, and sat back to stretch my stiff body. I heard voices down below. My Target was here...and he brought guards. I aimed through my scope, trying to get a good shot at his head.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24682147Friday, April 23, 2010 3:09 PM GMT

The undead spread further across Tohne, uncontested (as you said, Chowder). Epotus lies in wait.
SargeantKiller8789
#24682268Friday, April 23, 2010 3:15 PM GMT

Presidental Palace Killer ran and followed the messenger deep under the Palace
RedDwarfIV
#24682460Friday, April 23, 2010 3:22 PM GMT

(SNIPAH! Lol.) They had cleared the... facility, and Aron plus two other crewmen were gathered around the control panel, randomly pushing controls. each time, they still got that annoying beep. But an engineer got an idea. "Captain, you know we needed to charge this capacitor to fuel the starter motors? Think we could use one of the cables?" He asked. Aron replied "Sure, if you can figure out how without being ground cable for a massive generator." The engineer looked closer at the cable. He noticed some very small lettering, MMC was the closest letters he could compare the symbols to. "Captain, can I try something?" He hit the symbols from the cable. The console bleeped. "Hang on..." 'he murmered, remembering the symbols from the pods. "M,M,C... L, T." And the reactor switched off.
ChowderBob
#24684145Friday, April 23, 2010 4:23 PM GMT

(Yesh, SNIPAH! I may come back to the planet, as it is still in Raelan territory. I'm not saying I'm going to take it back over, you can stay there Sigurd. I might explore it again sometime though.) The man was talking with one of his guards. I aimed just above his right ear, and fired. The bullet was lodged in his skull, and the man fell. The two guards pulled out Phaser rifles, searching frantically for the sniper. I quickly hid myself behind the balcony, folding my sniper up, and departing for the spaceport.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24684614Friday, April 23, 2010 4:38 PM GMT

(Kay.) All hope for Tohne is currently lost. The streets are empty, and the wildlife takes great strides in taking over the cities once more, as they are (for now) completely ignored by the undead. (Take your pick: Mad world, or Running Up That Hill.)
ChowderBob
#24684730Friday, April 23, 2010 4:42 PM GMT

(Are those songs? If so, Running Up That Hill.) I sprinted through the crowd, the guards on my tail. They had brought in reinforcements. In the midst of the pushing and shoving, I could tell that they were not far behind. "The space port's just over there.." I thought, determined to get out of this one.
RJ1995
#24684753Friday, April 23, 2010 4:42 PM GMT

The Reclamation, now orbiting above the TDS Destruction, had picked up on the Dralan vessel, and fired at it with it's ion cannon, as a precautionary measure, before launching the scavenger drones, which flew to the surface. The drones appeared like floating eyes, using tractor beams to disassemble and carry the parts of any victim ship, a destiny which the TDS Destruction would likely fulfill.....
SargeantKiller8789
#24684774Friday, April 23, 2010 4:43 PM GMT

"Great," I said, looking at the Screens of the Many Computer rooms. I vaulted a overturned chair and ran to sound an Alarm. "Gallifrey, This is your President. HIDE In your Basements or Panic Rooms, NOW!" I yelled, cutting the feed. "Activate the Sentry Lasers," I ordered another Commander, He nodded. I sprinted and pressed a few buttons which caused the Palace, to be protected in a Bubble sort of defence mechanism, "Here, we go Boys," I said, smiling sort of.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24684803Friday, April 23, 2010 4:44 PM GMT

(Yeah, they are. Search up the name of the song on youtube. It's pretty good.) The taking of Tohne continues, as massive waves of the undead trample around, eating all they can find, save the semi or non-sentient life.
SargeantKiller8789
#24684892Friday, April 23, 2010 4:47 PM GMT

I vaulted a few wires and ran out of the Bunker, I looked out and saw the Red skies of Gallifrey. "EXTERMNATE!" Was screamed from a thousand metal Devils, friends of Satan.
ChowderBob
#24684937Friday, April 23, 2010 4:49 PM GMT

(I did already. I've heard Mad World before, and I listened to Running Up that Hill before I posted the other post. Btw, do you have any other characters besides the countless zombies and Epotus? Like, non infected characters?) I dashed through the entrance of the Spaceport. The guards had started to shoot at me, but my mission wasn't to kill the guards. The Ignatius sat in Hangar 0-3, but the doors were closed when I got there. The guards must have informed the Portmaster. I frantically searched for a way in.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24684972Friday, April 23, 2010 4:50 PM GMT

(I have two other infection armies around here somewhere, but I can make a non-infection, EEEVILL empire if ya want.)
ChowderBob
#24685485Friday, April 23, 2010 5:05 PM GMT

(Sounds EEEEEBILL. Sure, if YOU want.)
RedDwarfIV
#24685991Friday, April 23, 2010 5:23 PM GMT

(Oi, it's not going to break up that easily you know. Each hull is over a metre thick and welded to the next hull. And you didn't think I wouldn't resist, did you?) The hulls were creaking, and the people inside the Destruction were looking about in aprehension. As quickly as they could, the turret guys charged the HPCs. "Oi, you pieces of scrap! Collect this!" shouted one, and fired, knocking one straight out, and then fired a Fission Shell. Only one of the HPCs had one, but it was certainly nescasary now. After a minute, two of the collectors had been knocked out, and people were climbing out of the ship with handheld weapons and firing as hard as they could. Inside, at the brisge, an officer ordered a crewman to electrify the hull as soon as the soldiers were out. The AMC had enough power to do this.
ChowderBob
#24686418Friday, April 23, 2010 5:36 PM GMT

(Red, is that desert planet in Terran Space? I'm not gonna make the Ornith state their mood before they talk..it's time consuming finding the right word. -_-)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24686974Friday, April 23, 2010 5:50 PM GMT

(Not really.) The undead are utterly devouring the remaining inhabitants of Tohne.
SargeantKiller8789
#24687065Friday, April 23, 2010 5:53 PM GMT

I ran through the Palace and out, Through the shield. "HELLO!" I shouted at the Incoming Hell.
RedDwarfIV
#24687243Friday, April 23, 2010 5:59 PM GMT

(Nowhere near. That's one of three problems.) The group returning from the facility could now see the Destruction clearly. Why was the crew mostly outside? Then he noticed they were waving things in the air, and as he looked up, orbs were circling, with perhaps tractor beams snapping at sections of the ship. "Guys, give a weapon to as many aliens as you can! Hostiles above the Destruction!"