chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     7   

kaylern117
#90640979Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:46 AM GMT

Everybody for the facts of this, It is not valid to re - enter another site test for any more openings, They have banded the Site Test Website because of insults about invading the Game, If we all became the worlds biggest game Builders Club Community, This wouldn't be called R.O.B.L.O.X, It would be called Builders B.l.o.x (From the opinions of mine) But they know we are trying to take over and invade the Community of R.O.B.L.O.X and turn this game in to a Mass Effect Combat with wars of why there should and not be Builders Club, If we carry on the "How do we get Free BC" then they will band the Website of Site Test, Guys just hold on and wait until they bring it back instead of being destructive R.O.B.L.O.X R.o.b.l.o.x.i.a.n.s, We earn and Strike it back, and to do that is by Playing and stopping the free R.o.b.u.x or BC Business, But no that's what you guys don't do, That's the R.O.B.L.O.X.I.A.NS Common sense guide to earning, Just think earning instead of being little n.e.w.b.i..e p.e.s.t.s, Earn it or just stay there and beg for stuff that wont make you get it, http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80620879 More Information is that link at the top, They also Closed it down and you might know that, They closed it down because we don't stop, You don't need to be Builders Club to be cool, I look cool even with out BC, We are R.o.b.l.o.x.i.a.n.s, and yeah? R.o.b.l.o.x.i.a.n.s are just like Builders Club but they are just Slim... and they have VIP, so yeah? We can get VIP just like them but you have to Earn it, I did not copy and paste this, and this was well written and took long for this to help and get it in your R.o.b.l.o.x.i.a.n. heads,

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     7