of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

rawreddie
#24756565Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:05 PM GMT

rawreddie's guide v4 Game : Survival 303 v1.95 Game Link : http://www.roblox.com/Survival-303-item?id=8566725 Map Link : http://www.roblox.com/Map-item?id=26112082 Thanks for ipod525 for the new 1.95 recipies. ipod525 post: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=24408998 Warning: This person has been saying I stole his guide and I have not :D --- fuy9999 --- Don't listen to fuy9999 none of my guides are his. Created on: 4/22/10 Published on: */*/* S = Section # = Section Number/Sub Section ! = Tool @ = Building S1 - Basics S2 - Recipies S3 - Survival Instincts S4 - Survival Tactics S5 - Definitions S6 - Famous People S7 - Rankings S8 - Final Guide S9 - Admins S10 - Interviews S1 Basics Storing/Taking store/! store = Storing your item take/! take = Taking your item from the bank Woodcutting very simple, get a woodcutting axe and hit a large tree Fishing fishing is a very simple way to get food, use any kind of rod and click on the blue water, just repeatidly keep pressing Q until a fish is caught. Cooking cooking isn't so simple, I will put it the easiest way possible. make a fire and put all the food around it, make sure the fire is made from a long log or leaves, once you have all your food there, light your fire and once all the food turns pink move the log/debree away from your food to avoid burning Hunting hunting is a very simple way to get food, but yet it's a long process. in order to hunt you must get a weapon (recipie guide), once you have your weapon click onto an animals head, i would not hit the torso or legs because that's not much damage NOTE: Fire's don't start on the first hit Firemaking firemaking is kind of simple, you must first make flint or a firemaking bow, then strike a burnable substance as much as you can Fireproofing use a bucket of water, or a clay bowl on any burnable substance Crafting crafting is the easiest thing you can do in survival 303, you must use the craft tool, click on any object other than the ground then pick two objects or one and press, Craft. that's all you need to know, good luck S2 Recpie Bread Instructions: To make bread you must first make a wheat bundle, then put it inside a flour mill, once the flour (white brick) comes out of the bottom, you are to use a bucket of water, or a clay bowl full of water, once you do that it'll become dough, craft that 2 dough into bread dough, finally cook it just like any other food Wheat Bundle = 2 wheat Flour = ! mill + wheat Dough = water + flour Bread = 2 dough Pick Axe ! Stone Pickaxe = handle + cut stone ! Iron Pickaxe = handle + refined iron ! Steel Pickaxe = handle + refined steel Woodcutting axes ! Stone Axe = handle + cut stone ! Iron Axe = handle + refined iron ! Steel Axe = handle + refined steel Clubs ! Club = medium handle ! Heavy Club = large handle Sharp Objects ! Steel Sword = 2 refined steel ! Iron Sword = 2 refined iron ! Spear = medium handle + cut stone ! Stone Knife = cut stone + string Archery Bows ! Crude Bow = handle + 2 string ! Long Bow = medium handle + 2 string String = 2 flax Rope = string Hemp = rope Arrow = small stick + cut stone Walls Wall = 2 small tree stumps Stone Wall = 2 boulders Buildings ! Hut = 2 wall + small leaves ! Granary = 2 wall + small leaves ! Tower = 2 small tree stumps + large leaves ! Flour Mill = 2 wall + large leaves ! Lumbermill = 3 walls + large leaves ! Stone Hut = 2 stone walls + thatching ! Well = 2 stone walls + thatching Veichles Cart = 4 planks + wooden seat Fishing Instruments Net = 3 string Long Rod = med handle + string Crude Rod = handle + string Hulls Hull = 2 small tree trunks Large Hull = 2 hulls Boat Supplies Hemp = 2 small leaves Sail = 2 hemps Seat = small bush stump Boats ! Raft = hull ! Large Raft = large hull ! Sail Boat = hull + small tree trunk + sail Stones Cut Stone = 2 small stone Common Tools ! Bucket = small bush strump + rope ! Crude Oil Filter = small bush stump + hemp + rope ! Flint = 2 cut stone ! Firemaking Bow = handle + rope ! Clay Bowl = 2 wet clay Armor Leather Armor = bento hide Iron Armor = leather armor + 2 refined iron Steel armor = leather armor + 2 refined steel Minerals Refined Iron = iron cooked Steel = refined iron + 2 coal Refined Steel = steel cooked Charcoal = 2 coal Gunpowder = 2 charcoal + 1 sulfer Wet Clay = clay + water S3 Survival Instincts Surviving is the whole point in this roblox game, surviving is to get the basics of living. 1. Food 2. Water 3. Armor 4. Weapons 5. Fire Source As of course if you read section 1 you'll know how to get all 5 of those. S4 Survival Tactics Survival Tactics is a huge part in order to survive, but you can survive alone. 1. Find an open area 2. Make a camp/living area you want 3. Start getting your supplies 4. Make secondary stuff to make your life alot easier 5. Make a tribe if your bored S5 Definitions Noob: Claiming you are an idiot Catch fade: The hip way to say, lets fight xP: A face for :P but just showing that you have personality :3/;3: Cute face, or lawl face rofl: Roll on floor laughing lol: Laugh out loud Cracker jacks: No idea yet Sell: Another word for trading Admin: A person with high power ; able to kick people out of server S6 Famous people 1. Davidii 2. rawreddie 3. wreck44 4. Doves ^ Actual cool people V lawlz adminz 5. crazycomet 6. Xtreme101 7. JuggleGeek 8. Shagabash S7 Rankings a rank is wether you are a good survivor or not, its actually pretty hard. 1. Find an admin 2. Show him your survivor skills [Show off...] 3. Actually look good 4. Rank up S8 Final Guide Since I've on been on survival 303, I've been making adjustments to my surviving skills 1. Find a wide open area with materials around 2. Get resources 3. Create a flour mill 4. Create food 5. Gather water 6. Protect my food 7. Go around and have fun :D S9 Admins Epicrules Xtreme101 Joshua97367 JuggleGeek bugslinger LegoFighter946 FlaminBlade Shagabash crazycomet Admin Quote As of course, this was a main part of my writing, I had to pick one experienced admin on survival 303 to answer my questions. Here is what (s)he said _____________________________________________________________________ What are the positives and negatives of being admin on survival 303? Positives: I am respected, I am loved, I can settle an outbreak of unfairness, people help me out when I am in need, and I have the ability to ban, but I don't have to. Negatives: There are a lot of responsibilities, people expect a lot to come from me (I can usually satisfy their needs), if I don't ban for a valid reason, I might be kicked off the admin list (Even though I created the rules and Davidii published them), and I am a policeman who can't always be on a shift. Do you ever use the word "noob"? I try to never use the word "noob". When I do use the word, it is probably only on a different game or when I'm having a bad day. In your reference what does "noob" mean to you? To me, the word "noob" means inexperienced. Occasionally, I like to think of a noob as someone who breaks the rules. If you had a choice in suggesting an admin who would it be? I'm not sure about this one... If there was one person who I would suggest to be an admin eventually, it would be c101. Don't quote me on this, but c101 is my favorite person on ROBLOX because of his intelligence and because he thinks so much like I do. How long do you play survival 303? (Day/Week/Month/Year) I've been playing 303 before it was opened to the public. I remember looking at Davidii's games, seeing "Survival 303", seeing friends only, going onto the game, and thinking: What's gotten into that guy? If there was something you'd like to add to survival 303 what would it be? (Only one thing) Now, I have been thinking about how messed up 303 is. It's gotten better, but it's not a survival game anymore. Davidii said himself that it's an evolution game now. The problem is, you can be a native american who fishes with nets and uses gunpowder for cannons. If there was one thing I'd like to add to Survival 303, it would be some kind of advancement level so you can't build certain things until you are a certain level. Finally, do you think my guide is the best in roblox? Or just another basic guide on everything? If I knew how to get to your guide, I could tell you. Otherwise, I have no idea. ________________________________________________________________________ My guide is not supposed to have the island descriptions, I want that as a secret I'm sorry on survival 303 v3.1 there was supposed to be the "well" If you are known for being a weird, mean, abusive, ignorant, aggresive, and any other offensive stuff I will not talk to you at all. Sorry crazycomet but I got to believe with the public :3 Finally, the watch out list. To be banned list novhian candin14
legomaster1999
#24780993Sunday, April 25, 2010 1:27 AM GMT

TY
furnimaker
#24781312Sunday, April 25, 2010 1:31 AM GMT

bump ;3
Ijiojiugyhhh
#24795548Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:01 AM GMT

You sshould make fact list for example Did you know that charcoal burns for a realy long time?(coal+coal=charcoal)
Ijiojiugyhhh
#24795561Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:02 AM GMT

you should aslo add to the facts were to ge some items like i have no idea where to get sulpher
Ijiojiugyhhh
#24796859Sunday, April 25, 2010 9:01 AM GMT

the club bit is wrong its 1 small handle = club med=heavey club (i am pretty sure this is right
rawreddie
#24812963Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:18 PM GMT

Dude you got it totally wrong, its medium handle for club and large handle for heavy club, try it before you say it, don't correct my stuff its 99% full proof
rawreddie
#24813000Sunday, April 25, 2010 5:19 PM GMT

Stop saying coal burns, I took that off so can you stop saying that? Read the guide before you post you stupid little kid...
ZeroX4
#25004403Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:37 PM GMT

Rawreddie, I know for a fact it is one dough. Yes, i know, b4 it was two, but now it is one, just like 4 wheat was a bundle.
Ijiojiugyhhh
#25049254Friday, April 30, 2010 11:14 PM GMT

erm rawreddie you should check my charcaol fact one more time (hint: it is a suggestion) (read the whole thng!!!)
Pincho
#25049882Friday, April 30, 2010 11:24 PM GMT

tahnkyou so much but idk where most of the stuff is like how to get a hand,le or sulfur or rod
robotbuilder2588700
#25203791Monday, May 03, 2010 6:43 AM GMT

there was airships in 303 is it real?
rawreddie
#25227576Monday, May 03, 2010 9:59 PM GMT

ZeroX4 thank you for the reply, I will consider that. And the wheat bundle was never 4.
robotbuilder2588700
#25251874Tuesday, May 04, 2010 1:36 PM GMT

add this to ships:large hull,large tree trunk,2 sails=large sailboat
robotbuilder2588700
#25289001Wednesday, May 05, 2010 6:04 AM GMT

more recipes: Plane longhut LongStoneHut Steel Bucket/Iron Bucket Steel Knife/iron Knife
Ijiojiugyhhh
#25326746Thursday, May 06, 2010 10:32 AM GMT

thers no plane its a glitch and yes it used to be 4 wheat in 101
y7ts31
#25432297Saturday, May 08, 2010 6:56 PM GMT

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A LARGE SAIL BOAT! NOW STOP POSTING HOAXES
ZeroX4
#25447676Saturday, May 08, 2010 11:17 PM GMT

well, i was mistaken from the beginning, i only know that 4 wheat does/did make a wheat bundle, maybe a glitch...
ZeroX4
#25447737Saturday, May 08, 2010 11:18 PM GMT

large sailboat is real...large hull,large tree stump, and 2 sails.
ZeroX4
#25447777Saturday, May 08, 2010 11:19 PM GMT

Planes are also real, they are a semi glitch, but davidii is keeping them for other purposes...maybe to make a recipee version...
beareo
#25595023Tuesday, May 11, 2010 11:55 PM GMT

catapult 4planks, Small tree stump, seat, rope
rawreddie
#25629190Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:38 PM GMT

Thanks bear, I won't be on for a while so guys keep updating my guide for me :D I'll be on when my computer is repaired. I accidently refreshed the Hard Drive and I need a reboot disk for it lol xP My MEGA COMPUTER just lost all its memory D: For now I'll be on IMO for the iPhone/Touch/Pad, my name is iPizza or Durka or rawreddie Server; Devilang
rawreddie
#25629394Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:42 PM GMT

robotbuilder2588700, I hardly believe any of your recipies are real, first off the plane is not real, its a glitch where me and my friend were on Survival 202 and we accidently put a fish on our legs that was welded so we started flying, I do not think I discovered it but I accidently started that glitch to spread around. Also, to the flying glitch. There is no alternative except changing all the bricks that they once were today. Do not post hoax recipies onto my forum posts, especially if you have only 5 posts and your account was made in 2009 (fyi probably hacked account). Survival 303 v4 guide will come out when my computer is rebooted :D Any questions tweet me @rawreddie I only use twitter because I have no other alternative that is legal to roblox xP
Ijiojiugyhhh
#25656588Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:45 AM GMT

we'll be waiting.. BUMP!!(shatters head from hitting the fourm post too hard)
rawreddie
#25727421Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:01 AM GMT

Lol I have survival 303 v4.2 guide ready to go, but my computer crashed with all my text on it so I can't give it to the public, like I made 4.2 and I felt like uploading it, but I decided to wait a week, apparently my computer got it's hard drive wiped out with all the text files I used for suvival Apparently, if you want to help me on my guide and create a subguide just pm your section and I'll put it on 4.2 if I get my computer running again :D

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right