of     1   

ScripterJohn13
#24774231Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:51 PM GMT

Hey, this is ENET. I am here lately trying to raise money for my games to have cool features like badges and vip. What I mean by this is, I am finding ways to raise money for badges that I can use as awards and vip stuff. So to do this I need money. Well, I could wait but I find it more fun to raise it. What I need: -If you see wizard comics by me please buy the 5 tix or 10 robux shirts that they take you to when clicked. This will really help me out. -Look in my shirts and buy any if you like. They are mostly cheap. -Play my games, this gives me one tix per person. They are old popular games too. I'm sure I have one you'd like. -Favorite all my stuff, this gives it more publicity causing more people to see it. -Join my group and ask your friends too. We have rank member shirts for sell that you can wear places to get people to join my group. They don't look too bad either. -I will make you shirts for 20tix or 20 robux as long as they aren't innapropriate or waste of time. Don't ask me to make a set of armour or something like that. I could make shirts like my group ones with your name on the back/front. -Any other ideas could be posted by here by anyone.

of     1