of     84   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Bloodtrailkiller
#25654102Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:32 AM GMT

(I know I spelled it wrong, it's the point -.-) Alien Akadamee was built so all races could come,learn, and study about other aliens culture and ways, they come often in peace and the fight that everyone adores happens every now and then. They also come to socialize with other races, there are 4 known areas,they are; -Recration Zone/Park -Zero G/no grav zone -Virtual Interactive Entertainment/Arcade -Educational Zone/Library -Athletical Fitness Workout area/Gym -Martial and Combat Practice/Fist Fight & Weapons area(live&practice ammo) -Alchemy/Experimental Lab -Relaxation Chamber/Lounge area -Cryo Chambers/Historiy area -Food Dispencing area/Cafeteria And there are many more... So,Come!(please -.-") and see aliens from far and wide! _____Rules_______ 1.No Ubering 2.No Godmodding,everyone hates getting hit but everyone does... 3.No SUPER DAMAGE hits... 4.No Killing another persons charecter(without permission) 5.No Cussing 6.No Descriptive Gore(messages written in blood may be okay but don't make it so we throw up -.-) 7.Romance allowed,nothing that'a make our guts churn 8.Do not mess up anything seeming important, at least ask first -.-" 9.Must be Accepted 10.Have Fun,and OBEH MEH!!! nah but really,don't say 'it's not on the rules' it won't work,what I say goes... -Charecter sheet(Alien/non-human) Name: A.ge: Gender: Species; Species(common) appearance: Physical Appearance:(body,eye's,eye shape,how many fingers,etc.) Hair:(Y/N) Antennae:(Y/N) Other:(describe Y/N) Clothing; Personality: Bio: (add any others,remove some if you think it's not essential or it's already been said) Charecter Sheet(Human)- Name: Ag.e: Gender: Physical(body,eye color,etc.) Hair Style: Clothing: Personality: Bio: Please, I don't want this to die =( not very many threads where you make a species and act out a single one... without(ewww...I just burped up abit of salad XD) having a long complex thread system...thingy...
Bloodtrailkiller
#25654164Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:39 AM GMT

Name:Dillian 'Scarecrow' Gunsche A.ge: 29 Gender: M Species; Irken Human Hybrid Species(common) appearance:Humanoidish,dark green-white,three fingers,humanish head(chin comes to point,no nose),eye's are still kinda the same only abit smaller,usually Tall,Still has Antennae,has thin lips Physical Appearance:Darkish Green skin,Orange eye's,antannae ends are like scythes Hair:N Antennae:Y(Y/N) Other:N(describe Y/N) Clothing;black tank top(orange striped),orange sleeve(right arm,striped black),red shoulder pad(spiked down,has Irken symbol on shoulder),black skin tight gloves,swirls and such on left arm,dark red pants(black striped),orange belt,black lace-up boots Personality: Quiet,Nice,Brave,Kind,Caring,Cold(in a fight) Bio: Psh,we can't get him to say something,you ask him...
Ktangel101
#25654635Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:45 AM GMT

Uh not to be rude but I'm just informing you that your post name is spelt wrong, it would be spelled Alien Academy. :3
Bloodtrailkiller
#25654650Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:49 AM GMT

(lol,I know, the first thing I said was 'I know I spelt it wrong,' and blah.blah,bleh...I was actually afraid whether I should look at the post, I'm afraid of Flames, they make me blush REALLY BAD XD)
Bloodtrailkiller
#25688837Friday, May 14, 2010 1:18 AM GMT

(lawl bumpz...)
Aja654
#25689681Friday, May 14, 2010 1:31 AM GMT

(HULLO DARE) Name: Madison (aka Maddy) Ag.e: 10 Gender: Female Physical(body,eye color,etc.) hazel eyes, tan skin, and maroon eyeglasses. (does that count as clothes or physical?) Hair Style: cut short to shoulders, colored light brown. Clothing: white t shirt with a black vest over it, blue jeans, and black and blue converse shoes. Personality: Happy-go-lucky, random Bio: Can't think of one.
Bloodtrailkiller
#25693353Friday, May 14, 2010 2:40 AM GMT

(*Wh00ps in delight*ELLo'! wanna start now?idk if anybody else'll join =/
Aja654
#25693483Friday, May 14, 2010 2:42 AM GMT

(where should I start? and dang, I forgot to add a last name to my character... how about her name is Madison Spencer?)
Bloodtrailkiller
#25693780Friday, May 14, 2010 2:48 AM GMT

(well,probably Recreation...or Park...) Scarecrow I sat on a hoveering metal bench as I looked around at the passing...'beings' I hated being here, it was very boring, seeing different races is the usual activities for out races, and destroying them of course, I let out a sigh between my teeth making it a sound like a piece of metal screeching, it was low but high pitched...
Aja654
#25693944Friday, May 14, 2010 2:51 AM GMT

(whatever... can I just start having her sitting on a random couch watching TV?)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#25694253Friday, May 14, 2010 2:58 AM GMT

Name: Called 'Ruina' Ag/e: 24 Gender: Male Species; Kemon Species(common) appearance: Humanoid, with glossy and pale skin. Veins bulge beneath it. Tower at 7 feet, with a slightly above athletic build. Completely bald. Eyes are bloodshot, with dark brown (almost black) pupils, and very slightly yellow scleras. Physical Appearance:See Above. His face is gaunt, and his form is slightly thinner than most of his species. However, he is taller. Hair: N Antennae: N Other: N Clothing; A full-body covering suit, which is very clunky and takes up much space. It has a built in breathing apparatus, which leads from a tank on his back, through some tubes, into a transparent, hospital-like mouth piece. This mouth piece is held on by numerous straps. Has black boots connected to the suit, and fingered combat gloves. Under this suit, he has a thick rubber suit. Personality: kind, loud, attempts to make friends with all. Bio: An unusually kind specimen of his race, Ruina has a severe medical condition which makes all forms of air unbreathable, besides the extremely toxic air that shadows over his home-planet. As such, he has a special filtering system tank, which weighs him down greatly. Humans would diagnose him with having ADHD, due to his personality.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#25694351Friday, May 14, 2010 3:01 AM GMT

(I didn't describe his personality fully. Those were just the base traits.)
Bloodtrailkiller
#25694388Friday, May 14, 2010 3:02 AM GMT

(y'sure XD forgot the Rooms XD lol...)
Aja654
#25694418Friday, May 14, 2010 3:02 AM GMT

(LOLWUT THE TENTH WAY TO GET KICKED OUT OF TARGET: HIDE BETWEEN CLOTHES, AND WHEN SOMEONE COMES TO GET CLOTHES, JUMP OUT AND YELL, "PICK ME")
Bloodtrailkiller
#25694455Friday, May 14, 2010 3:03 AM GMT

(W00T second joiner X3 accepted...and yes, it took that long to post that post C=)
Aja654
#25694482Friday, May 14, 2010 3:03 AM GMT

(actually I meant for her to be in the Lounge watching TV =D)
Bloodtrailkiller
#25694631Friday, May 14, 2010 3:07 AM GMT

(Okay...good =)) Scarecrow I got up and walked out of the Park, I began to head to my Room,I swaying everytime I stepped,I walked past the lounge and slid on a dropped piece of bubbling liquid(soda) I fell onto my face and moaned as I stayed there, straight as a board...
Aja654
#25694683Friday, May 14, 2010 3:08 AM GMT

Maddy I sat on the couch in the Lounge watching TV. Cartoon Network, to be exact. (lol,I love that channel.) The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack was on.
46eyre73n
#25694720Friday, May 14, 2010 3:09 AM GMT

Name:Acuroe Ag.e:16 Gender:Male Physical:A small furless creature,brown skin with tan spots,it looks like a chinchilla,but very cute.Large ears like ice-cream scoops,long tail that curls at the end,silver eyes Hair Style:Um,it doesnt have any Clothing:None Personality:slick,sly,curious Bio: his species is mostly sold as pets and he is in the college pet-store Species:Kankachoo
Bloodtrailkiller
#25694893Friday, May 14, 2010 3:14 AM GMT

(Accepted,W0RT,W0RT,W0RT, it's getting more people!! XP) Scarecrow I grunted as a cow like creature walked over me, I Shot up,"DON'T WALK ON ME YOU WORTHLESS SLIME OF A BEING!YOUR HIDEOUS SPOTS SHOW WEAKNESS!WEAKNESS!!!",it merely stared at me and walked away,I sighed and sped up my pace from being stared at...
Aja654
#25694940Friday, May 14, 2010 3:15 AM GMT

Maddy Flapjack was over. I sighed and changed the channel to Nickelodeon. iCarly was on.
46eyre73n
#25694947Friday, May 14, 2010 3:15 AM GMT

I heard his shouting form my cage and looked out my little window,i rolled in my cage,laughing.I opened it and crawled out.
Bloodtrailkiller
#25695059Friday, May 14, 2010 3:19 AM GMT

Scarecrow I stormed off past the doors of rooms, I got too my door and began trying to open the lock
EvilSnowMan1
#25695070Friday, May 14, 2010 3:19 AM GMT

Name: Seth mason Ag.e: 11 Gender: M Physical(body,eye color,etc.) He is a little on the small side. but has blue eyes and brown hair Hair Style: Flat. Clothing: A blue shirt and jeans, black shoes Personality: Nice, tends to Find trouble. Bio: Ill make this up as i go....
46eyre73n
#25695095Friday, May 14, 2010 3:20 AM GMT

I padded after scarecrow and climbed onto his coor-knob,opening it with my small fingers.

of     84   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right