of     1   

Kisaru
#25768174Saturday, May 15, 2010 5:40 PM GMT

To counter the newest red battle axe, a weapon for the blue team. The Blue Battle Sword. A sword a bit longer than the axe with the ability to Lunge and slash diagonally. Name: Blue Battle Sword Price: 225 Robux Damage: Slightly less than the axe. Appearance: A Brigand's sword with a longer blade part but the same handle size. Expire: Never. Description: Fight back with this awesome sword with two attack modes! Range: Short range. Theme: Fantasy. And... The heat ray mesh is like the Freeze Ray, their difference being the texture. The icy blue parts of it are red, and the three icicles at the top are now metal cylinders. It can burn holes through objects that have a material property of wood, grass, plastic, and ice. Ice will melt the quickest, grass second, wood third, and plastic last. All other materials are unaffected. Likewise, people using the stone potion are immune to this weapon. Name: Heat Ray Price: 1000 Robux Damage: Will spend 1 seconds burning a 1x1x1 chunk out of an ice object, 2 for grass, 3 for wood, and 4 four plastic. So four seconds for a kill if aimed at the torso or head. Appearance: A Freeze Ray with metal cylinders instead of icicles and red bands rather than blue. Expire: Never. Description: Break into buildings and take down tough armored foes and vehicles! Range: Long range. Theme: Sci-fi.
Kisaru
#25768251Saturday, May 15, 2010 5:41 PM GMT

Discuss please. I think that the heat ray would get lots of buys for it's ability to break into HQs and other storage areas.
Kisaru
#25773395Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:08 PM GMT

Bump
DarkLight08
#25773461Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:10 PM GMT

No to the Heat Ray, unless it only affect players. People aren't going to like it if you decide to take chunks out of their game. ~{Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one.}~
Kisaru
#25773546Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:11 PM GMT

Only to non-locked objects. What would the point of having it affect specific materials if it could only do something to plastic figures?
moke28
#25773644Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:13 PM GMT

I agree with Darklight.
DarkLight08
#25773646Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:13 PM GMT

Most people don't lock their object because most places don't have tools that can affect unlocked objects. I don't want to check my enitre place for one unlocked brick on the off-chance that some noob wants to turn my level into swiss cheese. ~{Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one.}~
Kisaru
#25774023Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:20 PM GMT

Ah. I see. But really all you have to do is go to the select all button in studio then check locked in the properties. Though most people aren't very good at building like that so every game would be swiss cheese... I've thought of another gear though. Name: Light Rifle What it does: When you click a decent-accuracy thin bolt will fly out of the end. It is fully automatic, shoots one bolt for every .75 seconds, holds 10 bullets in a clip, and has a 5 second reload for each clip. Appearance: A high-tech looking rifle with a transparent cylinder near the end that you can see a crystal inside. Damage: 10 per bullet. Range: Long range. About 10 stud length efficient range though. After that it becomes unreliable. Theme: Sci-fi
Kisaru
#25774090Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:21 PM GMT

Expires: Never. Price: 750 Robux Description: Mow down foes with this powerful weapon!

of     1