of     1   

darkfrair
#26079170Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:02 AM GMT

In this rp you are one of 3 thing: wolf: a magical 4 legged wolf shaped creature. can talk any language, and stand on hind legs, picking object sup much like a human would. Human:often known as humes. can use magic. everything else same as earth humans. morphers:extremely talented magical being who can change their appearance between the 2 previous classes. important vocab. Blackstar:the forest in which you live. wizoria:the planet on which you live. clan:the group of people you live with. share last name. class:the species of creature you are. more to be added. gashk:the naturally hollow plant you make you home in. calsh:the name given to homes made of gashk. caze:name given to homes that aren't made of gashk. names of important characters will be in next post.
darkfrair
#26079346Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:16 AM GMT

historical characters. blackstar:originally a hume from earth, he used magic to create the fabled blackstar kingdom.(may use for next rp) he then faked his death using magic and transformed into his favorite animal, the wolf. he then flew through space to find somewhere else to live and landed in wizoria,a land full of people and animals that use magic. the forest he landed in is known today as the blackstar forest. bluesun:descendant of blackstar's best friend, greensky the wolf. greensky the wolf:the first person blackstar met when he landed in wizoria, and blackstar right hand man. greatest cleric whom ever lived so far. redmoon:decendent of blackstar. a morpher at birth, he is 15 and still doesn't know he is a morpher. played by me. more characters to come. rules in next post.
darkfrair
#26079565Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:34 AM GMT

rule#1 use your name as the subject rule#2 say whom when talking about what someone did, who when asking a question rule#3 READ ALL THE PREVIOUS POST AND CONTINUE THE STORY rule#4 i can kick you out rule#5 no speaking of things your character doesn't know. rule#6 act like your character rule#7 if me or a different rpmod (i will assign) says your dead, YOUR DEAD. rule#8 to come back to life a high priest must revive you. rule#9 THERE ARE ONLY 4 HIGH PRIESTS rule#10 I am the strongest player in the rp. if you have a problem ask me for help rule#11 I ALWAYS AGREE WITH BLUESUN, aka WolfLover1000. she is my best friend in real life and my most trusted advisor.
darkfrair
#26079669Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:42 AM GMT

getting started: type out your character's profile like this{ name class,clan wanted occupation likes dislikes strengths weaknesses personality (should match yours) }get it approved by the clan leader and a rpmod.
darkfrair
#26079787Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:48 AM GMT

name:Redmoon class:morpher clan:great wanderers.(rpmods) occupation:Co creater likes:pickles, trees, climbing, helping people dislikes:rp rule-breakers, people bluesun dislike strengths:limitless all weaknesses:bluesun personality:subject to change
darkfrair
#26145302Sunday, May 23, 2010 12:51 PM GMT

i will finalize all entries with a write down of their card. see above comment
darkfrair
#26145337Sunday, May 23, 2010 12:52 PM GMT

pm me details for rough draft of card. my card is 2 comments up
darkfrair
#36706122Monday, November 08, 2010 5:39 AM GMT

THIS RP IS NOW DEAD

of     1