StandSure
#260889Wednesday, November 28, 2007 7:36 PM GMT

script all together?
lolol354
#260947Wednesday, November 28, 2007 8:49 PM GMT

I don't get it.
kiddietron
#260953Wednesday, November 28, 2007 8:58 PM GMT

Learn to script off the wiki. Or take a programming class. It will help a lot.
StandSure
#262051Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:24 PM GMT

can someone tell me how to script and a regenerating script?
jirachifan6
#262103Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:45 PM GMT

sure i cant teach you to script, though im not good at it XD but here is the VOICE REGENERATION script =D -- Talky Regen script by jirachifan6 :3 enjoy and follow my instructions ok... or else it won't work O_o model = game.Workspace.Cart -- change Model to the name of your model you want to regnerate is and it can't have spaces in the name backup = model:clone() function onChatted(msg, recipient, speaker) local source = string.lower(speaker.Name) msg = string.lower(msg) if (msg == "reset") then -- chang reset to what ever you want to say to regenerate a model model:remove() model = backup:clone() model.Parent = game.Workspace model:makeJoints() end end function onPlayerEntered(newPlayer) newPlayer.Chatted:connect(function(msg, recipient) onChatted(msg, recipient, newPlayer) end) end game.Players.ChildAdded:connect(onPlayerEntered) -- when you are done fixing everything go to Cut and paste into Workspace there ya go, Pal *JFN6*
jirachifan6
#262105Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:46 PM GMT

were it says "Cart" its supposed to say Model O_o i just never changed it back, sorry
console
#262107Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:47 PM GMT

i think you have to use codes.
console
#262111Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:49 PM GMT

i think you have to use codes. just try a loud in the studio on the command bit. or go to youtube.
jirachifan6
#262113Thursday, November 29, 2007 5:51 PM GMT

dude what are you talking about?
StandSure
#262143Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:04 PM GMT

regeneration script like to fix a broken building or sumthin!
jirachifan6
#262146Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:06 PM GMT

not you
StandSure
#262151Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:08 PM GMT

what u mean not me?
jirachifan6
#262155Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:10 PM GMT

and that script i posted above put it in workspace and change "cart" to the building or whatever you want and just say reset
jirachifan6
#262157Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:11 PM GMT

i meant i was talking to the person who was talking about sounds o_O
StandSure
#262172Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:19 PM GMT

where do i put the script? sry for all the Q's i started like 2 weeks ago and i am making my place!
jirachifan6
#262184Thursday, November 29, 2007 6:25 PM GMT

its no problem, really, i mean, what are friends for? ok go into roblox studio open your place in edit mode (if you dont get it just ask) {im on all day and if i appear offline its cause i left my computer for a sec. any ways insert then object... the type in Script then copy and paste this in Copy of whats above: -- Talky Regen script by Seth1054 :3 enjoy and follow my instructions ok... or else it won't work O_o model = game.Workspace.Cart -- change Model to the name of your model you want to regnerate is and it can't have spaces in the name backup = model:clone() function onChatted(msg, recipient, speaker) local source = string.lower(speaker.Name) msg = string.lower(msg) if (msg == "reset") then -- chang reset to what ever you want to say to regenerate a model model:remove() model = backup:clone() model.Parent = game.Workspace model:makeJoints() end end function onPlayerEntered(newPlayer) newPlayer.Chatted:connect(function(msg, recipient) onChatted(msg, recipient, newPlayer) end) end game.Players.ChildAdded:connect(onPlayerEntered)
lavamaster
#262219Thursday, November 29, 2007 7:09 PM GMT

here a better understanding of wat jirachi put -- Talky Regen script a mroe understanding model = game.Workspace.Cart -- the name of the model of wich ur reseting backup = model:clone() -- cloning of the model function onChatted(msg, recipient, speaker) local source = string.lower(speaker.Name) msg = string.lower(msg) -- type in small caps if (msg == "reset") then -- wen u say reset it starts to function model:remove() --removes the model first model = backup:clone() --it clones model.Parent = game.Workspace --it puts gona put the model in the workspace model:makeJoints() --so the model doesnt fall apart end end function onPlayerEntered(newPlayer) newPlayer.Chatted:connect(function(msg, recipient) onChatted(msg, recipient, newPlayer) end) end game.Players.ChildAdded:connect(onPlayerEntered) does this help?

of     1