of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

CommanderPonds67
#26406321Friday, May 28, 2010 11:56 PM GMT

Here, imma post all of the Lyrics that i've posted in the past.
CommanderPonds67
#26412227Saturday, May 29, 2010 1:28 AM GMT

I'm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless lost under the surface Don't know what you're expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) [Chorus] I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you Can't you see that you're smothering me Holding too tightly afraid to lose control Cause everything that you thought I would be Has fallen apart right in front of you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) And every second I waste is more than I can take [Chorus] I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you And I know I may end up failing too But I know You were just like me with someone disappointed in you [Chorus] I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you [Chorus] I've become so numb I can't feel you there I'm tired of being what you want me to be I've become so numb I can't feel you there I'm tired of being what you want me to be
CommanderPonds67
#26412424Saturday, May 29, 2010 1:31 AM GMT

Yeah here we go for the hundredth time Hand grenade pins in every line Throw 'em up and let something shine Going out of my ****ing mind Filthy mouth, no excuse Find a new place to hang this ***** String me up from atop these roofs Knot it tight so i won't get loose Truth is you can stop and stare Run myself out and no one cares Dug the trench out laid down there With a shovel up out of reach somewhere Yeah, someone pour it in Make it a dirt dance floor again Say your prayers and stomp it out When they bring that chorus in [Chorus] I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away Just to throw it away Just to throw it away I bleed it out [End Chorus] Go stop the show Choppy words and a sloppy flow Shotgun opera lock and load **** it back and then watch it go Mama help me I've been cursed Death is rolling in every verse Candy paint on his brand new hearse Can't contain him he knows he works **** this hurts, I won't lie Doesn't matter how hard I try Half the words don't mean a thing And I know that I wont be satisfied So why try ignoring him Make it a dirt dance floor again Say your prayers and stomp it out When they bring that chorus in [Chorus] I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away Just to throw it away Just to throw it away I bleed it out I've opened up these scars I'll make you face this I've pulled myself so far I'll make you, face, this, now!!!! [Chorus] I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away Just to throw it away Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away Just to throw it away Just to throw it away I bleed it out I bleed it out I bleed it out
CommanderPonds67
#26412612Saturday, May 29, 2010 1:34 AM GMT

I remembered black skies The lightning all around me I remembered each flash As time began to blur Like a startling sign That fate had finally found me And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the floods cross The distance in your eyes Give me reason To fill this hole Connect this space between Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies Across this new divide There was nothing inside The memories left abandoned There was nowhere to hide The ashes fell like snow And the ground caved in Between where we were standing And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the floods cross The distance in your eyes Across this new divide In every loss in every lie In every truth that you deny And each regret and each goodbye Was a mistake too great to hide And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the floods cross The distance in your eyes Give me reason To fill this hole Connect this space between Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies Across this new divide Across this new divide Across this new divide
CommanderPonds67
#26414451Saturday, May 29, 2010 2:04 AM GMT

In this farewell There’s no blood There’s no alibi ‘Cause I’ve drawn regret From the truth Of a thousand lies [Pre-Chorus:] So let mercy come And wash away What I’ve done [Chorus:] I'll face myself To cross out what i’ve become Erase myself And let go of what i’ve done Put to rest What you thought of me While I clean this slate With the hands of uncertainty [Pre-Chorus] [Chorus] For what I’ve done I start again And whatever pain may come Today this ends I’m forgiving what I’ve done!!! [Chorus] What I’ve done Forgiving what I’ve done
CommanderPonds67
#26414564Saturday, May 29, 2010 2:06 AM GMT

(When this began) I had nothing to say And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me (I was confused) And I let it all out to find That I’m not the only person with these things in mind (Inside of me) But all that they can see the words revealed Is the only real thing that I’ve got left to feel (Nothing to lose) Just stuck, hollow and alone And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own [Chorus] I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought was never real I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long (Erase all the pain till it’s gone) I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along Somewhere I belong And I’ve got nothing to say I can’t believe I didn’t fall right down on my face (I was confused) Looking everywhere only to find That it’s not the way I had imagined it all in my mind (So what am I) What do I have but negativity ’Cause I can’t justify the way, everyone is looking at me (Nothing to lose) Nothing to gain, hollow and alone And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own [Repeat Chorus] I will never know myself until I do this on my own And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed I will never be anything till I break away from me I will break away, I'll find myself today [Repeat Chorus] I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m somewhere I belong I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m somewhere I belong Somewhere I belong
CommanderPonds67
#26415534Saturday, May 29, 2010 2:22 AM GMT

I woke up in a dream today To the cold of the static, and put my cold feet on the floor Forgot all about yesterday Remembering I’m pretending to be where I’m not anymore A little taste of hypocrisy And I’m left in the wake of the mistake, slow to react So even though you’re so close to me You’re still so distant And I can’t bring you back [Bridge:] It’s true the way I feel Was promised by your face The sound of your voice Painted on my memories Even if you’re not with me [Chorus:] I’m with you You Now I see keeping everything inside You Now I see Even when I close my eyes I hit you and you hit me back We fall to the floor, the rest of the day stands still Fine line between this and that When things go wrong I pretend the past isn’t real Now I'm trapped in this memory And I’m left in the wake of the mistake, slow to react So even though you’re close to me You’re still so distant And I can’t bring you back [Bridge] [Chorus x2] No matter how far we've come I can't wait to see tomorrow No matter how far we've come, I I can't wait to see tomorrow [Chorus x2]
CommanderPonds67
#26415581Saturday, May 29, 2010 2:22 AM GMT

Teh lyrics are fofrm AzLyrics, so there.
CommanderPonds67
#26415627Saturday, May 29, 2010 2:23 AM GMT

The lyrics are from AzLyrics, like always. So there.
Superdudewanto46
#26420637Saturday, May 29, 2010 4:18 AM GMT

My favorite ones were What I've done and New divide GREAT JOB MAN 9.9/10
CommanderPonds67
#26430717Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:29 PM GMT

There are more to come, when I feel like posting 'em.
CommanderPonds67
#26430806Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:31 PM GMT

I dreamed I was missing You were so scared But no one would listen Cause no one else cared After my dreaming I woke with this fear What am I leaving When I'm done here So if you're asking me I want you to know [Chorus] When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some Reasons to be missed And don't resent me And when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest [End Chorus] Don't be afraid I've taken my beating I've shed but I made I'm strong on the surface Not all the way through I've never been perfect But neither have you So if you're asking me I want you to know [Chorus] When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some Reasons to be missed Don't resent me And when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest [End Chorus] Forgetting All the hurt inside You've learned to hide so well Pretending Someone else can come and save me from myself I can't be who you are [Chorus] When my time comes Forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some Reasons to be missed Don't resent me And when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory Leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest Forgetting All the hurt inside You've learned to hide so well Pretending Someone else can come and save me from myself I can't be who you are I can't be who you are
CommanderPonds67
#26431132Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:41 PM GMT

I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see these scars I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believe this is real So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got [Chorus] (I can't feel the way I did before) (Don't turn your back on me) (I won't be ignored) (Time won't heal this damage anymore) (Don't turn your back on me) (I won't be ignored) I am a little bit insecure a little unconfident Cause you don't understand I do what I can but sometimes I don't make sense I am what you never wanna say but I've never had a doubt It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you for once just to hear me out So I let go watching you turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I've got [Chorus] (I can't feel the way I did before) (Don't turn your back on me) (I won't be ignored) (Time won't heal this damage anymore) (Don't turn your back on me) (I won't be ignored) (No) (Hear me out now) (You're gonna listen to me, like it or not) (Right now) (Hear me out now) (You're gonna listen to me, like it or not) (Right now) (I can't feel the way I did before) (Don't turn your back on me) (I won't be ignored) [Chorus] (I can't feel the way I did before) (Don't turn your back on me) (I won't be ignored) (Time won't heal this damage anymore) (Don't turn your back on me) (I won't be ignored) I can't feel Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored
CommanderPonds67
#26431424Saturday, May 29, 2010 12:51 PM GMT

Are you lost In your lies Do you tell yourself I don't realize Your crusade's a disguise Replace freedom with fear You trade money for lives I'm aware of what you've done [Chorus:] No more sorrow I've paid for your mistakes Your time is borrowed Your time has come to be replaced I see pain I see need I see liars and thieves Abuse power with greed I had hope I believed But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived You will pay for what you've done [Chorus] Thieves and hypocrites Thieves and hypocrites Thieves and hypocrites [Chorus x2] Your time has come to be replaced Your time has come to be erased
CommanderPonds67
#26431823Saturday, May 29, 2010 1:03 PM GMT

I cannot take this anymore Saying everything I've said before All these words they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Less I hear the less you'll say You'll find that out anyway Just like before... [Chorus:] Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge I'm about to break I find the answers aren't so clear Wish I could find a way to disappear All these thoughts they make no sense I find bliss in ignorance Nothing seems to go away Over and over again Just like before... [Chorus] Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break Shut up when I'm talking to you Shut up, shut up, shut up Shut up when I'm talking to you Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up I'm about to BREAK [Chorus] Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break I need a little room to breathe Cause I'm one step closer to the edge And I'm about to break
CommanderPonds67
#26431971Saturday, May 29, 2010 1:08 PM GMT

Memories consume Like opening the wound I'm picking me apart again You all assume I'm safe here in my room Unless I try to start again [Bridge:] I don't want to be the one The battles always choose 'Cause inside I realize That I'm the one confused [Chorus:] I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream I don't know why I instigate And say what I don't mean I don't know how I got this way I know it's not alright So I'm breaking the habit I'm breaking the habit Tonight Clutching my cure I tightly lock the door I try to catch my breath again I hurt much more Than anytime before I had no options left again [Bridge:] I dont want to be the one The battles always choose 'Cause inside I realize That I'm the one confused [Chorus:] I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream I don't know why I instigate And say what I don't mean I don't know how I got this way I'll never be alright So, I'm breaking the habit I'm breaking the habit Tonight [Bridge:] I'll paint it on the walls 'Cause I'm the one at fault I'll never fight again And this is how it ends [Chorus:] I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean I don't know how I got this way I'll never be alright So, I'm breaking the habit I'm breaking the habit I’m breaking the habit Tonight
CommanderPonds67
#26446918Saturday, May 29, 2010 6:29 PM GMT

I close both locks below the window I close both blinds and turn away Sometimes solutions aren't so simple Sometimes good bye's the only way [Chorus] And the sun will set for you The sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you [End Chorus] In cards and flowers on your window Your friends all plead for you to stay Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple Sometimes good bye's the only way [Chorus] And the sun will set for you The sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you And the shadow of the day Will embrace the world in grey And the sun will set for you [End Chorus]
JohnnyBravo
#26447233Saturday, May 29, 2010 6:34 PM GMT

Post "Lying from You"! It's my fav! :D Or did I miss it?
CommanderPonds67
#26484811Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:53 AM GMT

No, i'll post it.
CommanderPonds67
#26484910Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:59 AM GMT

As Requested from JohnnyBravo: When I pretend everything is what I want it to be I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just (trying to bend the truth) I can’t pretend I’m who you want me to be, so I’m [Chorus:] (Lying my way from you) No no turning back now (I wanna be pushed aside so let me go) No no turning back now (Let me take back my life,I’d rather be all alone) No turning back now (Anywhere on my own cause I can see) No no turning back now (The very worst part of you is me) I remember what they taught to me Remember condescending talk of who I ought to be Remember listening to all of that and this again So I pretended up a person who was fittin’ in And now you think this person really is me and I’m (Trying to bend the truth) But the more I push the more I'm pulling away 'cause I'm [Chorus:] (Lying my way from you) No no turning back now (I wanna be pushed aside so let me go) No no turning back now (Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone) No turning back now (Anywhere on my own cause I can see) No no turning back now (The very worst part of you) (The very worst part of you is ME) This isn’t what I wanted to be, I never thought that what I said would have you running from me Like This This isn’t what I wanted to be, I never thought that what I said would have you running from me Like This This isn’t what I wanted to be, I never thought that what I said would have you running from me Like This This isn’t what I wanted to be, I never thought that what I said would have you running from me Like This [Chorus:] (You) No turning back now (I wanna be pushed aside so let me go) No no turning back now (Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone) No turning back now (Anywhere on my own cause I can see) No no turning back now (The very worst part of you) (The very worst part of you is me)
Danny91252973a
#26488588Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:07 PM GMT

Thanks!
Superdudewanto46
#26495213Sunday, May 30, 2010 4:50 PM GMT

Did i miss DOn't Stay
AnimeLuv2
#26495659Sunday, May 30, 2010 5:00 PM GMT

Can you post "A Place For My Head"? I love that song so much :)
CommanderPonds67
#26507240Sunday, May 30, 2010 8:36 PM GMT

Sure, no prob.
CommanderPonds67
#26507541Sunday, May 30, 2010 8:41 PM GMT

As Requested by animeluv I watch how the moon sits in the sky in the dark night Shining with the light from the sun The sun doesn't give light to the moon assuming The moon’s going to owe it one It makes me think of how you act to me You do favors and then rapidly You just turn around and start asking me about things that you want back from me [Chorus (x2):] I’m sick of the tension, sick of the hunger Sick of you acting like I owe you this Find another place, to feed your greed - While I find a place to rest I want to be in another place I hate when you say you don’t understand (You’ll see it's not meant to be) I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy A place for my head Maybe someday I’ll be just like you and step on people like you do and Run away the people I thought I knew I remember back then who you were You used to be calm, used to be strong Used to be generous but you should’ve known That you’d wear out your welcome now you see how quiet it is, all alone [Chorus (x2)] [8x] Go away You try to take the best of me I want to be in another place I hate when you say you don't understand (You'll see it's not meant to be) I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy A place for my head Shut up....what! [Chorus (x2)]

of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right