Goosebumps
#26749580Friday, June 04, 2010 2:27 AM GMT

Chris (And act like I am a part of this and don't ignore me!) "Come on, I think we should keep moving."
sara4444
#26749598Friday, June 04, 2010 2:28 AM GMT

Mirai "Well then." I stood, I offer my hand to Jay.
Goosebumps
#26749643Friday, June 04, 2010 2:28 AM GMT

(YAY! You're not ignoring me!)
jaykliewer
#26749686Friday, June 04, 2010 2:29 AM GMT

Jay I held her hand, but did not look up.
Aja654
#26749714Friday, June 04, 2010 2:30 AM GMT

(ARE. YOU. SERIOUS????? is it too late to join?)
jaykliewer
#26749722Friday, June 04, 2010 2:30 AM GMT

Jay I pulled myself up.
DigiDude99
#26749741Friday, June 04, 2010 2:30 AM GMT

Joey I walked up to the door of the cage used my knife to pick the lock. Wearily, the gods stumbled out. Ares' legs buckled and he almost fell, but Aphrodite caught him. They were worse than I thought. "Well Perez," Hades said shakily, "I hope you have a plan." "Not really," I said confidently. I took Ares from Aphrodite, putting his arm around my shoulders so I could support him while he walked. The other goddesses followed me, with a limping Hades bringing up the rear. If we could just get out of here without Kampê finding us, we were good to go. But of course I don't have that kind of luck. When we were halfway to the elevator back up (I really wish I'd seen that on my way in) a voice screeched behind us. "Where do you think you're going?" I cursed under my breath and handed Ares back to Aphrodite. I drew my bow and arrow and turned to face Kampê. She drew both her poison swords. 'Dang.' I thought. 'I really need to get a weapon other than this arrow.' "Joey," Hera warned, "you don't stand a chance." "Can you fight her then?" I asked irritably. In answer Hera coughed and wheezed involuntarily. Ares groaned. "I'll take that as a no," I grumbled. Kampê laughed. She raised her sword. This was going to end before it started. I needed an edge that was bigger than invulnerability and fighting prowess. But that was all I had. At least that's what I thought. "Joey, wait," Hera begged. She whispered something to the other gods, wearily, they nodded in agreement. All the while, Kampê edged slowly closer to me. "Guys," I begged, "pick up the pace." Hera's hand glowed white. Hades hand became blacker than void. Ares hand shimmered with a fiery red. Athena's hand radiated grey. And Aphrodite's hand glowed pink. At first I thought they were going to blast Kampê with some godly energy burst. But then they pointed their hands at me, and I figured they were about to blast me to bits for being a failure. They did blast me, but not to bits. I felt energy coursing through me like never before.
Goosebumps
#26749861Friday, June 04, 2010 2:32 AM GMT

Bill I hear something from the pit. "What's going on?"
Aja654
#26749918Friday, June 04, 2010 2:33 AM GMT

(SOMEBODY ANSWER MY QUESTION)
Goosebumps
#26749949Friday, June 04, 2010 2:34 AM GMT

Nope not too late.
jaykliewer
#26749952Friday, June 04, 2010 2:34 AM GMT

(You can join Aja.)
Lightning27
#26749971Friday, June 04, 2010 2:34 AM GMT

Orpheus I looked around. Maybe I'd get some credit for freeing the gods too...
sara4444
#26749989Friday, June 04, 2010 2:34 AM GMT

Mirai "Alright." I clasp my hands together. "Were to?"
Aja654
#26750063Friday, June 04, 2010 2:36 AM GMT

(kk one sec)
jaykliewer
#26750064Friday, June 04, 2010 2:36 AM GMT

(I g2g) Jay "Poseidon needs me to rescue a son called David."
Goosebumps
#26750120Friday, June 04, 2010 2:37 AM GMT

Chris "Then let's go."
sara4444
#26750276Friday, June 04, 2010 2:40 AM GMT

Mirai "Is that it? Just his name is David? No 'Last known location?'"
Goosebumps
#26750324Friday, June 04, 2010 2:41 AM GMT

Chris "Yeah. That's all we got."
Aja654
#26750391Friday, June 04, 2010 2:42 AM GMT

N.ame: Sydney "Syd" Taylor (added last name!!! :D) A.ge: 16 (FINALLY OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE) Race: (Satyr, Human, Demi-god) Demigod G.ender: Female A.ppearance: long-ish strawberry blond hair with bangs, brown eyes, orange camp half-b.l.o.o.d t-shirt, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes Years at camp: 4 Godly P.arent: Apollo Items: (5 max) laptop, iTouch, and a radio Weapon: a bow called "Lightbringer" and quiver Bio: (Optional) Meh... Best Friend: Still none... cry cry cry
DigiDude99
#26750586Friday, June 04, 2010 2:46 AM GMT

Joey I felt stronger than ever. Kampê backed up a few feet. I looked back at the gods. They looked even worse now. But for a second I didn't realize what else was wrong with them. Then it hit me. Their cuts were bleeding, and I mean actual red blood. They looked about seventeen or eighteen. They looked like…normal people. The gods collapsed. I looked down at my hand. It looked different…older. My hand went to my jaw, and I felt the rough beginnings of a beard, like I hadn't shaved in a while. But the thing was: I was eighteen. I couldn't grow a full beard. I was eighteen, right? I didn't have anymore time to think about it, because Kampê got tired of waiting and charged. I parried almost effortlessly with my knife and countered with a stab. Kampê dodge backward in surprise. "Perez!" Hades yelled. "Quit fooling around! You wield the power of the gods! Now use it!" I wield what? I parried another few of Kampê's strikes, not even breaking a sweat. I stabbed and sliced in response. One blow glanced off of Kampê's armor, but left a deep cut. She backed up again. "PEREZ!" Hades roared. "Alright, alright!" I shouted back. This was ridiculous. I held out my hand and concentrated on death and dead spirits. Involuntarily, my eyes rolled up into my head. I muttered, "Serve me…" Several dead warriors emerged from the ground around Kampê. I stared at my hand, making sure it was mine. I extended both hands again, wanting to try something else. Almost instantly, huge doves flew down and attacked Kampê. The dead got to work, slashing, shooting, and basically being awesome. Almost casually, I walked up to Kampê and stabbed her with my knife. She screamed and dissolved into dust. I looked back to the gods. They were looking at themselves, and I'm pretty sure they were disgusted. "Reduced to the power of a demigod," Ares groaned. "Can it get any worse than this?" "Would someone please tell me what happened?" I yelled. "We transferred our powers to you Joey," Hera explained. "We are too weak to use them. You must gather the powers of all the Olympians if you are to defeat Kronos." "Defeat Kronos?" I asked. "No, no, no, no. No. I'm not here for that. I came to bust you guys out so you could do it. Not me. Joey no fight Titan king."
Lightning27
#26750748Friday, June 04, 2010 2:50 AM GMT

Orpheus I stood up. What was taking so long?
Aja654
#26750755Friday, June 04, 2010 2:50 AM GMT

(*doubles over coughing *cough cough cough* lucky...)
Goosebumps
#26750764Friday, June 04, 2010 2:50 AM GMT

Bill "Orpheus, any idea what's going on down there?"
DigiDude99
#26750965Friday, June 04, 2010 2:55 AM GMT

Joey "Oh for gods' sake Perez," Hades grumbled, "stop acting like such a coward." "You will wield the power of Olympus Joey," Athena told me. "It's in your blood to hold that kind of power. Invulnerable or not, you should be disintegrating right now. You have what it takes to beat Kronos." I gave in. "So now what?" I asked. "Now," Hera said, "we free the rest of the gods in the Underworld. Oh but Joey, I'd deactivate those powers for a while if I were you. There's still the chance you could disintegrate." I closed my eyes and focused. Suddenly, I felt weaker. My knees wobbled for a second but I got my balance back. Weird. The powers were deactivated, but the gods still didn't look, well, godly. "You still have our powers, Joey," Aphrodite explained. "They're just toned down at the moment so they won't kill you." "You may feel some slight discomfort from time to time," Hera warned cheerfully, like a doctor listing the horrible side-effects of a medicine that really isn't worth it. "These are perfectly normal and are merely signs of your body's degeneration." "Oh," I mumbled. "Great."
Goosebumps
#26751041Friday, June 04, 2010 2:56 AM GMT

Bill "What is taking Joey so long?"