of     1   

Zarith7480
#26731975Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:14 PM GMT

This is based on the Zelda series btw... so here it is: PROLOUGE Long ago, in a distant land. There was a kingdom known as Hyrule. It was ruled by the Royal family in a castle at the center of the realm. This realm, for a time, knew total peace with the many races: Hyruleans, Humans, Gorons, Zora’s and many more species. After this great time referred to as the Golden Age there came an evil man, his name was Ganondorf. This cruel, icy hearted tyrant took over Hyrule with his armies and claimed the throne as his. None but one of the royal family survived, a princess. As she lived in captivity of this evil man, Ganondorf, desperately hoping for a hero to arise, yet none came. Or did he… ***************************************** Thats all I hve so far, but what do you think?
tahuandpohatu1
#26734629Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:54 PM GMT

Sounds interesting. But that could just be because I'm a Zelda nerd. :P Sounds good though. I like prologues. :P
Zarith7480
#26742505Friday, June 04, 2010 12:47 AM GMT

Lawl :S ive added a bit more...
Zarith7480
#26742578Friday, June 04, 2010 12:48 AM GMT

*UPDATE* A short time after this catastrophe, a great event occurred. One day a young man named Eron was wondering though the forest that surrounded his tribe. His tribe did not have an official name, it was simply know as the Andreona clan. This tribe was a simple clan of warriors, expert in the art of the blade. Eron was not of high status in the clan, he was on a hunting trip since it was his shift for the week. He had a handsome face with green eyes, a tan and slim body yet was very athletic and a skilled swordsman. While he was walking, a sudden light shone up ahead. Eron was startled, he didn’t know what it was, he had heard of magic of course, but if that’s what it was who had performed it in the middle of a forest? His curiosity is piqued, he decided to investigate.

of     1