of     24   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26736726Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:25 PM GMT

Author's note: Happy? I made a sequel. Also, for new joins, uh, joining would be hard because of the story-line, already. Also, remember, it's been a year since anything happens and everyone split up. A lot has changed. Also, I'm changing the a.ge to all 17 because it's kind've not fun if people aren't in highschool, so, everyone who joins IS 17 in the R.P. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Storyline: You always wondered if the Greek Gods and all the myths were real. You loved to read about them. Well, good news, it turned out that one day, all of it was real. The Gods, the Titans, even Tartarus. Now, it's time for you to continue on your quest to live without being killed by monsters. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Present Time: So far, the war between the Greek Gods and Kronos is over. He was sent back to Tartarus, under heavy security. Also, their were minor casualties. Kimmi and Garrett are still "best" friends. They thought they were killed, but it was one of Medeusa's tricks. Alice and Pyer Wells are still alive. Garrett wants to be reunited with his half-sister, McKailey after a long, long time of being seperated. Jeremy hangs out with Stella, and the rest of the demi-gods are living well. Now the time has come for the demi-gods to in-role into school. New York City Highschool is not normal because, well, most of the demi-gods are sent their. When this group of unlikely friends band together, what will happen? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rules/Guidelines: ~Follow the following with your LIFE ~If I pause the thread because too many people are offline, do NOT argue ~No flamming/trolling/spamming/arguing/etc. OUTSIDE of the Role-Play ~No God-Modding/Ubering/etc. ~Use your logic, not just randomly spam because you're not accepted ~Romance is allowed, just do not take it too far ~I can pause/stop/freeze/ban you from Role-Playing without cause ~I can deny Character Sheets WITHOUT reasoning ~I MUST accept your Character Sheet for you to even begin Role-Playing ~If you break any of these rules/guidelines three times, you're out of this thread ~I'm allowed to add rules anytime ~Do not argue with me or I WILL kick you out ~Please, try and be descriptive ~NO SWEARING ~Use good grammar. If you have a typo every once and a while, I don't mind. If it's all the time, we need to talk ~Be realistic, so no armies, fake arms, guns, etc. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Character Sheet: Name: A.ge: (We all start at the same a.ge which is 17) Gender: Son/Daughter of What God: Appearance: Personality: Bio: (Atleast a paragraph) Backpack: (NO WEAPONS) Weapon: (Only one) Power(s): (Must relate to your god)
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26736783Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:26 PM GMT

(QUICK NOTE: WE DO NOT START UNTIL I SAY SO, YOU MAY ONLY POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS.) Name: Garrett Jakob Wolfe A.ge: 17 Gender: Male Son/Daughter of What God: Hades Appearance: Apperance: Short, spikey Platinum Blonde hair that dangles infront of his eyes sometimes. Under the white hair is a pair of gleaming emerald eyes that beam with curiousity and mischief. He has the necklace of a skull strapped on a chain around his neck. He has a full black hoodie with the symbol of Hades on the hood of it and a black skull on the back. His pants are white with gray and black streaks on the sides of it. Garrett has a scar going through his left eye to the tip of the nose. His shoes are Nike. Instead of red and white, he got black and white to support his father, Hades. His backpack is black with blood-red coloring carrying all of his important needs. Personality: Garrett usually sticks to the shadows. When he comes out, he'll lie and pull pranks. His good side is actually worse than his bad side. Only two people have actually become friends with him but were both killed in a fist-fight in a dark alley-way. Even seeing his father can't lift his spirits of his mother's death. Bio: His mother, Jackie Wolfe was killed in a tragic car accident when he was only five-ye.ars-old. His father then dumped him on the steps of his Aunt Judy's step. She usually doesn't pay attention to him but deep down, cares for him. It is rumored that Garrett is actually the son of the Norse God, Loki for his great pranks and lies. Raised on the streets of Brooklyn, Garrett knows how to survive if anything bad happens. When he turned seventeen recently, his Aunt was shot to the death just for the five-dollars in her purse. He moaned for her death. She had been the only person to actually come near him. His only companion and friend is a small, shiny black retriever named Tina. He protects Tina with his life after what happened to his old dog, Trouble and Danger. Backpack: An Iphone GT, an Ipod, some books on all of the Greek Gods, and some drawing paper. Also, he has his textbooks for school. Weapon: A small spear that can sent a hurling vortex of darkness into the enemy's eyes, making them blind for a temporary moment. It is carried on the back of his hoodie, attached with two wires of darkness made by his father. Power(s): He can summon hellhounds, raise the dead, and shadow-travel. He also controls and bends the darkness.
mckailey
#26737214Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:33 PM GMT

(Did you HAVE to make us all 17. Not cool. ;_;) Not joining. Sorrrry.)
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26737322Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:34 PM GMT

(WHY?)
mckailey
#26737376Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:35 PM GMT

(I just don't like being forced to be a certain age. o3o)
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26737471Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:37 PM GMT

(well, it HAS to be that. . .FINE OK, THE AGE IS NOW BEING CHANGED TO 15-17! McKailey, just PM's. Don't post on here to talk about it, please. I do the age because did you read the Author's Note on the thread?)
warlock274
#26742147Friday, June 04, 2010 12:43 AM GMT

Name: Pyer Wells A.ge: (We all start at the same a.ge which is 17) Gender: Male Son/Daughter of What God: Athena Appearance: Look in Decals Personality: Nice, fun to be around unless very mad. Bio: N/A Backpack: 200$ , clothes. Weapon: Watch that turns to a sword Power(s): War Cry. (Can attack faster and more aggressive. Dodges better too.) Name: Alive Wells A.ge: (We all start at the same a.ge which is 17) Gender: Female Son/Daughter of What God: Athena Appearance: Look in Decals Personality: Nice, also fun to be around, doesn't like fighting much. Bio: Sister of Pyer Backpack: 100$ , clothes Weapon: A little stick in her pocket that turns into a spear. Power(s): War Cry
warlock274
#26742202Friday, June 04, 2010 12:43 AM GMT

(And Pyer will be 16 and Alice 15.)
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26742738Friday, June 04, 2010 12:50 AM GMT

(Accepted.)
Icey39146
#26743394Friday, June 04, 2010 12:58 AM GMT

(Sorry guys, just posting on here to keep track of the forums I'm reading. Just ignore this post.)
mckailey
#26743476Friday, June 04, 2010 12:59 AM GMT

Name: McKailey Hirashi A.ge: (We all start at the same a.ge which is 17) 13 Gender: Female Son/Daughter of What God: Hades Appearance: You already know what I look like. o3o Personality: shy, nice, blah blah blah. Bio: (Atleast a paragraph) Skipped to high school. Very close to her father. Wants to meet up with Garret. Her mother, Tammy, was killed by Kronos last year. Backpack: (NO WEAPONS) Normal stuff, a notebook that I write poems and stories in, a sketchpad, pencils, pens, a teddy bear, ipod touch, laptop. Weapon: (Only one) Double bladed bone scythe Power(s): (Must relate to your god) Normal st00f. Summoning the dead, etc. (Thank youuu.)
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26743516Friday, June 04, 2010 1:00 AM GMT

(Accepted, and Icey, why don't you join? :D)
mckailey
#26743961Friday, June 04, 2010 1:06 AM GMT

(Pew pew peeeew. o3o)
Princesszelda7496
#26744413Friday, June 04, 2010 1:12 AM GMT

Name: Kimmi O'COnner A.ge: (We all start at the same a.ge which is 17) Gender: F Son/Daughter of What God: Aphrodite Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Kimmi-item?id=21896721 Personality: kind of a small girl, has her blonde moments. Bio: Since Kim's mother is the goddess of love and beauty she lives up to her mother purpose. But hates it when guys only think of her beauty. Kim's father can get agressive at times and that is only one reason Kimmi has it hard. Backpack: diary, a heart shaded necklace from a past "freind" Weapon: mace (the weapon not the spray) Power(s): attraction... (sorry I couldn't make a paragraph)
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26744515Friday, June 04, 2010 1:13 AM GMT

(Me may BEGIN.) I sighed, sitting on a bench outside of New York City Highschool. I didn't know what to do. My life had gone down hill.
Icey39146
#26744548Friday, June 04, 2010 1:14 AM GMT

(Because I'm a not-so-great roleplayer. =/ I could join, I suppose, but that would just add to the list of RP forums me and my horrible skills are participating in. XD)
mckailey
#26744898Friday, June 04, 2010 1:18 AM GMT

I was getting ready to go to high school. There was one thing I was scared about: Would I be beat up a lot since I was smaller than the other kids? I didn't really want to think about it much. I looked around for my father. I wanted to ask him a few questions.
Princesszelda7496
#26744967Friday, June 04, 2010 1:19 AM GMT

I was out shopping with a few bags around my arms. 'Finally home atlast.' I thought thinking about how the war is over and I can finally be at home.
paintballman5566
#26745014Friday, June 04, 2010 1:20 AM GMT

(My brain is so tired, it's telling me to join.)
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26745273Friday, June 04, 2010 1:23 AM GMT

Hades was busy talking to Zeus about their annually demi-god ball. (WTF) I saw a girl walking with shopping bags around her arms. I saw her face in a glimpse. "Kimmi. . .? Kimmi!" I yelled.
Princesszelda7496
#26745358Friday, June 04, 2010 1:24 AM GMT

"Huh?" I looked behind me and could see Garret. "Garrett.!"
mckailey
#26745521Friday, June 04, 2010 1:27 AM GMT

I sighed. I looked at my stuff again: All I needed was some more clothes.
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26745586Friday, June 04, 2010 1:27 AM GMT

Hades stopped talking and walked over to McKailey. "Everything ready?" I grinned, standing up. "Garrett? Where is he?! Wait, WHERE?!"
Princesszelda7496
#26745685Friday, June 04, 2010 1:29 AM GMT

"Donn't pull that card on me." I smled at him as I put my bags down.
Wizkid509
Top 100 Poster
#26746011Friday, June 04, 2010 1:33 AM GMT

"What cards? None of my sleeves and er. . ." I looked down,"None down my pants." I grinned at her.

of     24   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right