of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MegaManX88
#2676189Saturday, September 06, 2008 1:42 AM GMT

I am X. I am a Maverick Hunter. I need a group of Hunters to help me battle Sigma. When u reply, give me your Hunter name and rank. (Ranks are D,C,B,A,AA and AAA)
zacaris
#2676260Saturday, September 06, 2008 1:45 AM GMT

Hunter Name: Zack Weapons: Lazer Sword, Desert Eagle, and AW Magnum(Artic Warfare Magnum) Hunter Rank: B Who's Sigma?
MegaManX88
#2677487Saturday, September 06, 2008 2:21 AM GMT

Wepon: X-Buster I sent u a message explaining about Sigma.
Firstages
#2680000Saturday, September 06, 2008 5:18 AM GMT

Name:First or Ages Weapon:beam sword,beam cannon and dual pistols Rank:B
zergvsgenin
#2683816Saturday, September 06, 2008 3:41 PM GMT

Name: Arnen Weapon: Pistol and katana, various UNSC and Covenant weaponry Rank: A
V1Buzzbomb
#2685526Saturday, September 06, 2008 5:42 PM GMT

Name: Beta Weapons: Plasma cannon(built in to his right arm like X's x-buster), Z-Saber(they made more than one of those ya know) Defenses: MK. 11 shield generator High strength titanium carbide armor Auto - repair (heals him slowly, only works when he's not fighting) Anit - virus chip (embedded into his systems and can't be removed) Passive skill : Overdrive mode {A Chain reaction in his core causes it to output 1000 times more energy than it normally would, Allowing him to do various things that would normally require too much energy, He can fire his plasma cannon @ full charge with out charging it in this mode, He also becomes much stronger and faster in this mode and the extra power also reinforces his shield. This skill is triggered when he is heavily damaged or he gets really really angry} All his active skills require overdrive mode. Active skill: Shield blast {uses shield generator to send out a blast of energy killing most enemies within the blast} Active skill: Spark Punch {Punches the enemy, sending a blast of energy through it, ether destroying it (week enemy) or shutting it down temporally (strong enemy, shuts down do to EMP} Active skill: Anit - virus ring {emits a ringing sound that will destroy enemies that here it, dosen't work on bosses however} Active skill: Rush attack {Makes thousands of cuts with his saber in a matter of seconds, he dose this so fast that it takes a split-sec for the damage to sink in}
V1Buzzbomb
#2685554Saturday, September 06, 2008 5:45 PM GMT

He dosen't have a hunter rank since he's a lone agent for now, At least until he meets the hunters.
MegaManX88
#2688585Saturday, September 06, 2008 9:12 PM GMT

O_O (hes probubly AA rank) Ok Hunters ill give u each a Mission depending on rank and wepon. 8 of Sigma's old Minions have come back. Sigma has given each and every 1 of them the Sigma Virus. Zero and I have made sure that u all have a Virus Protection System. Zero has a System that keeps himself from producing the Zero Virus. Each Hunter needs to have a partner to help out. Team Attacks are required for tough enemies. Team Attacks are stronger when used on a Boss. Team Attacks will prove u r ready 4 the next rank. Keep in mind that this isn't like School. There is no F rank unless u betray the Hunters. Pick a partner and ill give u your Mission. If u run into Vile durring a Mission...SHOW...NO...MERCY!
V1Buzzbomb
#2691189Saturday, September 06, 2008 10:55 PM GMT

{were fighting MMX 1 bosses right?} Beta: *Go's to storm eagle's and destroys all the mavericks, enters boss room* storm eagle: Who are you? Beta: I'm beta, prepare to die. The two engage in a fight, Although Storm Eagle puts up a fight he is no match for Beta and is quickly defeated. Beta returns his hideout taking Storm Eagle weapons chip with him. {if anyone gos to storm eagle's stage they will find destroyed maverick remains, and they arnt mavericks there anymore}
MegaManX88
#2691938Saturday, September 06, 2008 11:37 PM GMT

X: Zero, lets go Zero: Axl, you team up with someone and fight a Maverick. Axl: k. (X and Zero go to Chill Penguin Stage) X: Woah, its an army of Ice-Style Mavericks! u ready Zero? (charges X-Buster) Zero: Ready! (Takes Z-Saber out) (Team Attack) X: LETS GO!!!!!!!! (X unleashes a GIANT beam of energy and Zero slashes with a GIANT Z-Saber) X: Chill Penguin... Zero: ...YOUR GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (X-treme Team Attack) X: TIME 2 END THIS (X unleashes an orange beam even bigger than the blue one used last time) (Zero slashes with an orange Z-saber bigger than last time) Chill Penguin: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS MORE THAN LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
superdimensionmaster
#2692151Saturday, September 06, 2008 11:53 PM GMT

Hunter Name: Starblaze Weapons: Fire Sword (More hot than the center of the Sun), Force Field Shield, Uber-Uber-Electric Gun (Hope this isn't ubering, it takes forever to re-charge), Invisibility Cloak, TRON Armor Rank: AAA Errors, mods and floods, oh my... LOLZ!
MegaManX88
#2693232Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:02 AM GMT

Axl: I need a partner to help me destroy Armored Armadilo.
MegaManX88
#2693419Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:13 AM GMT

Wepon Get (ALL Hunters get: Tornado Hold (from Mega Man 8) Ice Shard (from ROBLOX :)
MegaManX88
#2693507Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:18 AM GMT

Note: Wepons will b from all sorts of games Mega Man 8, Mega Man X, ROBLOX even Mortal Kombat if possible.
V1Buzzbomb
#2694047Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:57 AM GMT

Beta: *hears about the hunters on the news* Hnm.. Maybe I should join theme, After they do the same stuff I do and I was designed for this, they probably could use my help. *submits an application to the maverick Hunters* Learns a new active skill: Active skill: overloaded attack {Can charge up boss weapons, The boss weapon dose extra damage when overloaded and has an additional effect to it}
MegaManX88
#2694484Sunday, September 07, 2008 2:28 AM GMT

Zero: X, I found something u might want to look at. X: ok. (Follows Zero) X: ... Hologram Dr.Light: X, I never thought that this day would come. I have Armor 4 u and Zero but Zero's Armor is hidden somewhere, take this (Gives X Helmet part 88) Once u find all pieces of this armor you will be abel 2 use attacks used by Mega Man, A robot I have built who died in my time. His power sleeps within u and with such power you can help save the world. Don't let this armor fall into the wrong hands for this armor can bring the end of ALL LIFE in the universe both Human and Reploid. Zero, your armor can bring the end of the world so both of you make sure to gard it with your lives. X: ... Zero: ...
V1Buzzbomb
#2694630Sunday, September 07, 2008 2:37 AM GMT

{don't 4get that beta sent an application to the hunters, this is your chance to get him involved with everyone}
MegaManX88
#2695318Sunday, September 07, 2008 3:20 AM GMT

(Meanwhile at the hunter base) Alia: Huh (picks up note)...(reads note) Beta...he seems like hes got the traits of a Hunter...Axl. Axl: yeah? Alia: theres a new Hunter coming and his name is Beta, bring him here. Axl: ok. X: Alia, were back. Alia: good we need u and Zero to meet someone...
V1Buzzbomb
#2696304Sunday, September 07, 2008 4:50 AM GMT

Beta: *walks into mission room* Hi, I was told Id meet you guys in here.
blueboy092
#2696584Sunday, September 07, 2008 5:18 AM GMT

Is it to late to make a charecter? Hunter Name:Black Weapons: Hands can turn into any type of melee weapon. Rank: D
kill2
#2697374Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:46 AM GMT

Hunter Name: AIDA Weapons: Varies (Can Copy Any Weapon he wants) Rank: SSSS
superdimensionmaster
#2698706Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:28 PM GMT

Starblaze: If Sigma is just a person with a whole lot of viruses, that will be kind of easy. Must be more to it. *Turns fire sword on and blade comes out*
MegaManX88
#2698812Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:42 PM GMT

Sigma isn't just a person with a whole lot of viruses. He...used to be a Maverick Hunter...He was the leader of the Hunters...But he betrayed us...He killed Reploids by Slashing them at weaknness points...but by the time we found out it was Sigma who did it...we were to late...He destroyed an entire city and the Millions of humans in it as well as Reploids...-_-
superdimensionmaster
#2698825Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:43 PM GMT

OOC: What are Reploids?
kill2
#2698943Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:55 PM GMT

OOC: *kills Superdimensionmaster* Foooooool!

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right