of     97   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

LilPrincess000
#26943835Monday, June 07, 2010 9:32 AM GMT

Weapons, gadgets, cool disguises, I have it here! Do I really have to explain it? You know how it works! You are a secret agent, simple. You can have your own HQ with workers and scientists and stuff. Character Sheet: Name: A.ge: Favourite gadget: Favourite weapon: Outfit: Personality: Biography: Gender: My Character Sheet: Name:Jane A.ge:22 Favourite gadget:Laser Lipstick Favourite weapon:Stink Pistol Outfit:Black strapless shirt with black skirt. Personality:Dangerous. Biography:Jane has been training as a spy ever since she was 16.Her first mission was to track down a killer clown.O.O Gender:Female.
LilPrincess000
#26971559Monday, June 07, 2010 10:04 PM GMT

Jane had just finished her latest mission to catch Doctor Madness, she was now back at her HQ, The Red Laser. "Doctor Madness is not going to do anything evil anymore....In fact he can't do anything now..." Jane said with a dangerous smile.
Goombapal
#26990460Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:06 AM GMT

Name: Jake A.ge: 15 Favourite gadget: Ggrappling Hook Favourite weapon: tiny bombs Outfit: tuxedo bow tie Personality:nice adventourous Biography:plays lots of spy games Gender:M
LilPrincess000
#26998004Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:37 AM GMT

Jane looked at the new super suit created for a fit female,created for her. Jane then looked at the new gadgets and weapons, sticky glove and mutant water pistol.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#26998161Tuesday, June 08, 2010 8:57 AM GMT

Name: James Alexander Eagle A.ge: 21 Favorite gadget: Sleeping gas watch... Favorite weapon: Desert Eagle Outfit: Midnight blue eyes, black smoothed back hair, 6, 3, 200 LBS, black trench coat, black suit with red tie, black pants, black dress shoes, gold watch Personality: Wise, silent at times, serious about my job, witty when the time is right, focused, a gentlemen... Biography: Actually went on my first mission with Jane, been by her side ever since... Also, I hate clowns so much. I have been training since 15, but Jane is still better then me with some things. I usually am being a detective at times when it comes to it but I'm usually with Jane. P.S: I'm extremely trained at hand to hand combat, most stand no chance. Gender: Male
LilPrincess000
#26998204Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:03 AM GMT

(Welcome to the thread!) "I think James is late for work again..." Said Jane. She was training with her athletics, cartwheel, handstand, laser dodging..
BuilderGuy12
#26998248Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:09 AM GMT

Name: Raiden Slovaz A.ge: 17 Favourite gadget: On-The-Move Targeting System Favourite weapon: R700 Outfit: Camo as personal choice. Normally when on an easy mission it's a white t-shirt and blue jeans with a layer of bullet-proof. Personality: The kind who just goes "meh." and pulls the trigger. Biography: His style? He just gets the job done RIGHT. Not with a fancy "bounce off the alarm to shut the alarm off and it reflects to a person's head which falls on the trigger killing the other guard". Gender: Male yayee
LilPrincess000
#26998395Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:30 AM GMT

(WELOCOME! :) )
beepbeep12
#27001412Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:02 PM GMT

Name: Gus James A.ge: 25 Favourite gadget: Sparkle Screwdriver Favourite weapon: Lazer gun Outfit: Black jumpsuit, Black ninja mask, black facepaint Personality: Serious, Dangerous, Witty (If you know who Deadpool is, this is him) Biography: No one knows much about Gus James, except that he started as a henchman for the evilest villian on the face of the planet untill killed by a secret agent Gender: male allience:nutral
beepbeep12
#27001465Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:04 PM GMT

"Just this final touch, and my bomb will be complete" *laughs evily but coughs before done*
smartelec
#27001754Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:18 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name:Shaun Leftslash A.ge:15 Favourite gadget:Self-defending grappling hook. Favourite weapon:Flaming chakrams Outfit:Depends. He wears robes, hoodies, and anything else that would make him blend in. Personality:Dark, Serious, Protective. Biography: Was a normal teen, until the president was almost killed by a bomb during a meeting. The reason he had not: Shaun defused it. He works non-stop, protecting the people at all times. Gender:Male
smartelec
#27002050Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:32 PM GMT

an explosion was heard inside the apartment building. Shaun smashed himself against the door to stop the water, while cutting the iron bars on the doors open with his laser pen. the people escaped out the hole he had made, and he attached his hook to tha door. he went to the window, debarred it, and pulled the grappling cable back. as the water gushed through the room, he pushed a hose through the window, and started sucking the water out. when the water was completley outside, he activated his jet boots, and shot across the sky...
smartelec
#27002493Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:52 PM GMT

back at his HQ, Shaun went to see his scientist, doctor leven. "it seems that the only possible creator of that powerfull of a floud bomb is doctor madness." "but, that's impossible! doctor madness was nutralized months ago." "I do facts, not beliefs. agent Leftslash, we may have a problem on our hands. "the only way the doctor could still be active is..." "yes, she may be more then a agent." "I don't belive it. doctor madness is too large a threat." "science says he is still alive and working. what are you going to do?" "I'm going to find the truth. I'm going to the red laser." "That cannot be done. agent facilties are kept secret, and even I don't know where the red laser is." "then I'l find someone that does." "good luck, agent."
stramming
#27002612Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:57 PM GMT

Name: Sam A.ge: 25 Favourite gadget: Real lazer pointer Favourite weapon: Pistol Outfit: Hoodie, Beatles T-Shirt, Converse. Personality: Very shy, usually unliked, and very lonely Biography: Parents put Sam into the Scret Agent organization and never saw him again. Gender: Male
stramming
#27002696Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:01 PM GMT

I walk into the same room where Shuan is. I take out a granola bar and munch on it. I look at Shuan, and then looked away. He was pretty famous around the agency. Pretty heroic. Sometimes, I'm jealous.
smartelec
#27002744Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:03 PM GMT

Shaun walked out of the room, and said: "I think someone wants to see you, doctor leven." Shaun walked out the door to the biotech suit room.
stramming
#27002787Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:05 PM GMT

Dr. Leven looked at me with a wierd look, and walked towards me. "You shall acompany Shuan on his next mission." He said. I nodded and darted out of the room. I got next to Shuan and said, "Doc wants me to go with you on a mission. You mind?"
smartelec
#27002867Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:07 PM GMT

in the biotech room, doctor dorno came to meet him. "ah, agent Leftslash. your new suit is ready." "you're doing me a huge favor, doc." "right this way." the doctor lead Shaun to a very complex suit. "I think you will find this one much more usefull then my last." Shaun thanked him, took the suit, and went to the suit practice gym.
smartelec
#27002892Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:08 PM GMT

Shaun looked over at his fellow agent. "yes, that would be fine. I'l need all the help I can get."
stramming
#27002950Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:11 PM GMT

I followed him and a man came up to me. "I'm sorry. You can't come in unless you have a suit." He said. I took out a mini pen type thing, and a shock was sent into his brain. "I can come in." I said. "You can come in." He repeated. I made him back to normal and continued to follow Shuan.
smartelec
#27003179Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:17 PM GMT

"that, was not a good idea. the tools we use can hurt people that don't have biotech suits. go ask the doctor for a basic suit in your size. ok?"
MrTiger25
#27003283Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:21 PM GMT

Name: Evan A.ge: 18 Favourite gadget: Watch Bubble Shield(you press a button and a bubble goes around you lol) Favourite weapon: USP 45 Outfit: Blond Hair, Grey Shirt, Jeans Personality: Nice, loves to be a spy Gender: Male
stramming
#27003336Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:22 PM GMT

"Eh........ fine!" I say, and go to the suit room. I come back with the suit on. "Kind of itchy..."
Assassin555
#27003377Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:23 PM GMT

Name: Flint A.g.e: 31 Favorite gadget: Sunshades Camera Favorite weapon: Magnum Revolver Appearance: Slicked back blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin. Outfit: A tux with a black tie and sunshades. Personality: Quiet Biography: Meh, what is there to tell? Gender: Male
smartelec
#27003492Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:27 PM GMT

"you'l get used to it. now, if you are going to accompany me, you have to know how to use your suit. you control the suit mentally, so it does what you think. " Shaun's boots opened into rockets, and he shot up. "the doc's suits have a lot of gadgets, you just have to figure them out." Shaun's watch opened, and a tube slid out. the tube launched fire like a flamethrower.

of     97   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right