Shadows72
#28084753Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:44 PM GMT

Speedy:*Uses the Sharp Eyes skill to power up Dray and Ohforf to locate the enemy's weakness.*
UltraScubaguy
#28084905Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:47 PM GMT

Ohforf: Hmm....it says here that he's weak against space-based attacks...Do we have any space-based attacks?
UltraScubaguy
#28085553Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:00 PM GMT

Ohforf: Hmm....*pulls out a laser gun and fires a space-based projectile* The White Beginner: YEOW! Ohforf: *shoots him with it repeatedly* The White Beginner: Hmm...*slows down Speedy* Ohforf: Uh-oh!
UltraScubaguy
#28086491Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:18 PM GMT

The White Beginner: Your time is up! *slashes Ohforf* Ohforf: OUCH! Man he's dangerous.... The White Beginner: *keeps slashing Ohforf* OhforF: OUCH! OOH! OW! The White Beginner: Prepare to die! Ohforf: Hmm....*blocks his axe with his sword, and knocks it out of his hand* The White Beginner: Oh no.... Ohforf: *hits The White Beginnner REALLY hard, disrupting his time powers and turning everyone's speed back to normal, including his* The White Beginner: Crud! Ohforf: *slashes The White Beginner repeatedly* The White Beginner: Ugh....I can't take much more of this....*accelerates his speed and slows down everybody* (This is the hardest part! Don't give up now!)
XOLBOROBLOXOLBOR
#28087524Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:36 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
UltraScubaguy
#28088135Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:46 PM GMT

Ohforf: *in slow motion, shoots another space-based projectile* *the projectile hits the White Beginner* The White Beginner: Noooooo..... Ohforf: *time effects wear off* Yes we did it! The White Beginner: How could I have lost? How? HOW COULD I LOSE? *The White Beginner starts fading into darkness* The White Beginner: This can't be happening! This can't be happening! AARGHH!!!!!! *dies* Ohforf: Whoa....did we just kill one of the Black Magician's minions? Grendel the Really Old: Yes you did. I congratulate you, but the Black Magician will not be pleased.... Ohforf: I see... Grendel the Really Old: Anyways, I should probably tell you guys something. It might be a shock to you....Meet me back at the base. Ohforf: OK... Meanwhile.... *the White Beginner's portrait cracks up* Kirston: Whoa, what happened to the White Beginner's portrait? The Black Magician: Those blasted heroes killed the White Beginner! Kirston: They did? The Black Magician: Yes they did....they'll pay..... (Uh-oh)
UltraScubaguy
#28103786Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:00 AM GMT

Meanwhile.... Ohforf: So what is what you wanted to tell us... Grendel the Really Old: About that....you see....the Black Magician was once my pupil long ago. Ohforf: WHAT?! Grendel the Really Old: Yes...he was my best student...but he was always interested in dark magic....I warned him about the dangers of using it....but he just wouldn't listen. Ohforf: Oh dear. Grendel the Really Old: His appearance changed as he continued to study the dark magic....he became evil, and his robe became an ugly green. The darkness gave him tremendous power....allowing him to use all sorts of magic. He learned of ten magical artifacts, known as the Crystals of Power. Ohforf: The Crystals of Power? Grendel: Yes. THey are hidden throughout Versal, located deep inside various locations. To help him find the crystals, he recruited several explorers that had gone mad with power just as he did. He also recruited several Cygnus Knights that had turned traitor. All our fates depend on you retrieving those crystals... Ohforf: What do you mean all our fates? Grendel: If the Black Magician gets his hands on all of the crystals, he will be capable of casting a spell so strong that it will affect all of Versal, and allow him to rule Versal with an iron fist with no chance of rebellion, as all of its citizens will obey his every command. He will obtain infinite power, and will become virtually unstoppable. Ohforf: Oh my... Grendel: That is why stopping him is of the upmost importance. But first of all, we should relocate our base. It is too dangerous to remain any longer here. Ohforf: Where should we go? Grendel: We should go to Ereb, it is the place least affected by his magic. Ohforf: Alright. Grendel the Really Old: I wish you luck.
Riyley
#28106559Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:55 AM GMT

(XRoblox this is the chart you did not fll it out...Name:, Job:, Level:, Bio(optional): *rushes in to the base* i finished my mission... *looks at chared picture* so hes dead...
XOLBOROBLOXOLBOR
#28106826Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:00 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
XOLBOROBLOXOLBOR
#28106859Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:01 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
UltraScubaguy
#28108884Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:39 AM GMT

Black Magician: Yes, I appreciate your support, but our invasion failed, and the White Beginner is dead....I'm going to have a meeting soon, just to let you know.
UltraScubaguy
#28111353Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:24 AM GMT

A few hours later.... Oh.forf: O.K, we.'ve finished moving our ba.se. Cygnus: *snoring* Ohforf: Who's that little girl over there? Nineheart: Little girl? She's the empress of Ereb! Ohforf: Are you kidding? She's so young! Nineheart: Her father died a long time ago, OK? Ohforf: Alright, alright! Anyways, now that we've established our new base....we should start looking for those crystals....what Grendel said sounded pretty bad. On the bright side, not many of the beginning classes are possessed anymore, since we defeated their master. I suggest we search Sleepywood first.... Meanwhile.... Shadowed Night Walker: Where has the White Beginner gone? Shadowed Wind Archer: I dunno. He should be back by now.... The Black Magician: Greetings my minions. I am here to answer all of my questions. First of all- Shadowed Thunder Breaker: Whoa! What happened to the White Beginner's portrait? Shadowed Dawn Warrior: It's wrecked! Black Magician: Enough. First of all, what I'm about to tell you is grim. The White Beginner is dead. The Pink Archer: WHAT?! The Blue Thief: The White Beginner is no more? Black Magician: Yes. He is no more, thanks to none other than the Saviors of Maplestory! The Red Warrior: That explains why he didn't come back from his mission.... The Black Magician: Anyways, now that he is gone, I'm assigning you, The Red Warrior, to fight the heroes next. You will head to Sleepywood. My minions indicate that there may be one there, as has been emitting strange energy readings. The Red Warrior: With pleasure. The Saviors of Maplestory need to be taught a lesson. The Black Magician: Meeting dismissed.
Shadows72
#28113267Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:57 AM GMT

Speedy:I should scout Sleepywood to see how powerful the monsters are there is that ok Ohfrorf?
XOLBOROBLOXOLBOR
#28113530Sunday, June 27, 2010 3:02 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
UltraScubaguy
#28115064Sunday, June 27, 2010 3:28 AM GMT

Ohforf: Uh sure.
Shadows72
#28116754Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:12 AM GMT

Meanwhile in Sleepywood.... Speedy:Golems, Cold eyes, Drakes, and Evil eyes. Speedy:Dray do you see other monsters? .................. Speedy:Dray? *Sees him get taken hostage by The Red Warrior.* Dray:Help!!! *They both get teleported to the Black Mage's Base.
UltraScubaguy
#28118458Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:00 AM GMT

(Don't control other people's characters)
lokdoc10
#28119303Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:26 AM GMT

(hey guys im back from ban and XOLOROBLOXOL was my backup account so i wasnt lying)
Riyley
#28120307Sunday, June 27, 2010 6:00 AM GMT

(you sould have said that in the first place its not like i knew you were him XD and welcome back) Riyley: i think i sould focous on being a theif insted of traing to be everything black magican... Black magican: you need to be prepared to defeat them with eney move when the time comes for you to fight them. Riyley: but no move i have lurned is strong enough... i need more power and the only way is to focus on being a theif, not a begginer, archer, or eneything else... (what do you think onforf, can i focus on 1 job?)
UltraScubaguy
#28140406Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:37 PM GMT

Black Magician: Suit yourself.
lokdoc10
#28143163Sunday, June 27, 2010 6:35 PM GMT

(hey guys im going to really play maplestory my character is Aran124354 in world Galacia, and my other account is yoghoj in world windia)
UltraScubaguy
#28145264Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:16 PM GMT

(OK)
Riyley
#28145781Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:25 PM GMT

*trains for second job advancments*
UltraScubaguy
#28146000Sunday, June 27, 2010 7:29 PM GMT

Meanwhile.... Ohforf: Looks like we're here..... *Sentinels, Fire Sentinels, and Ice Sentinels appear* Ohforf: Uh-oh... Sentinel An older version of the Jr. Sentinel, it's capable of firing an unavoidable laser. Fire Sentinel A fiery Sentinel, it's capable of firing an unavoidable fire laser. Ice Sentinel An icy sentinel, it's capable of firing an unavoidable ice laser.
Riyley
#28151365Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:09 PM GMT

*all three types start charging there lasers*