of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

smartelec
#26978629Monday, June 07, 2010 11:51 PM GMT

In another dimension, a country was made. This country was created by the children of the elements. they were named: Storm: daughter of wind. Inferno: son of fire. Brooke: daughter or water. Renux: son of earth. a thousand years later, the genes of the children had been mixed, and they were in every person in the elemental country. each person had the powers of all the elements, but they were truly connected to only one element. they were not allowed to share this power with people that were not born in this country, unless they took an oath to never allow the power to leak out. (I will explain the rules and present story in the next post.)
smartelec
#26989130Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:32 AM GMT

Welcome to the land of the elemental children. You are one of the decendants of the four elemental children. This story begins in the town of giron... (Rules: No godmodding. Period. Your powers are limited, so don't go crazy, because I will put my foot down. Keep the roblox rules. Follow any rules I give as well. any rules I tell someone will apply to all, unless I change them later. No large story influence. The story is set up, and nobody may change it. you may have a small back-story, but no large influence.) Your story: You are a normal (12-18) year old elemental. You have power over all the elements, but only one element can you fully control. Most people reside in the town of giron, but you may be called by athorities into one of the four element cities. /char sheet\ Name:(Your last name is the same as the first name of one of the elemental children. Choose the one that matches your main element.) Gender: Looks: Spirit weapon:(your spirit weapon is a medieval weapon that matches your character. it embodies your personality, element, and fighting style.) A.ge: Main element: Clothing: Bio:(make sure to put in your elemental cerimony at a.ge 12. at the cerimony, you learn of your main element and your spirit weapon is revealed to you.) here is mine: /char sheet\ Name:Shaun Inferno Gender:Male Looks:Brown spiky hair and eyes, dark expressions. Spirit weapon:Flaming chakrams. A.ge:15 Main element:Fire. Clothing:depends. likes robes and other flowing clothes. Bio: his elemental cerimony went well. at the end, he dueled one of the elder fire masters and won...
ThePrivateer
#26989466Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:39 AM GMT

/char sheet\ Name: Alaxender Windson. Gender: Male Looks: Medium/Long brown hair with blonde streaks, icy blue eyes, sensetive facial features, skinny. Spirit weapon: Airblown Claymore. A.ge: 17 Main element: Wind. Clothing: Wears a black hoodie and torn jeans. Bio: Not needed.
smartelec
#26991521Tuesday, June 08, 2010 3:37 AM GMT

(you can be admin if you don't overuse your powers. next two to join get admin, but they lose it if they break any rules.)
smartelec
#27001453Tuesday, June 08, 2010 1:03 PM GMT

(starting after 5 joins)
dudesoftime
#27042996Wednesday, June 09, 2010 1:41 AM GMT

/char sheet\ Name:menga inferno Gender:boy Looks:red blazing eyes(he never takes of his hood) Spirit weapon:fire assasin daggers A.ge:18 Main element:fire Clothing:a hooded cloke(he never takes of the hood) Bio:his ceremony was horible,he was betrayed by his closest friend
luigij9
#27060186Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:39 PM GMT

/char sheet\ Name:jacob brooke Gender:boy Looks:hyper Spirit weapon:the water wave A.ge:12 Main element:water Clothing:blue shirt and gray pants Bio:-----
smartelec
#27062811Wednesday, June 09, 2010 2:32 PM GMT

(bro, you can buy admin from me. next person to join that's not related to me can get admin.)
River777
#27066008Wednesday, June 09, 2010 3:58 PM GMT

Name:Ty Storm Gender:Male Looks:Wind tossed Hair,Grey eyes,Black pants,red-windbreaker Spirit Weapon:Wind Scythe A.ge:14 clothing:refer to looks Main Elemant:Wind Bio:Carefree wind user who likes to relax and go with the flow.
smartelec
#27074316Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:01 PM GMT

(admin. invite some people so we can start.
Ranndar
#27074769Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:08 PM GMT

char sheet\ Name:Shin Inferno(Your last name is the same as the first name of one of the elemental children. Choose the one that matches your main element.) Gender: M Looks: red basic archer wear, red shoes, red basic archer wear, red cape, and black hair, with yellow eyes. Spirit weapon:Red bow, with a special power of able to shoot fire arrows without damage, and turn into a flaming bow without damage to the weilder.(your spirit weapon is a medieval weapon that matches your character. it embodies your personality, element, and fighting style.) A.ge: 17 Main element: Fire Clothing: red basic archer overall, red cape, red feather hat. Bio: When he was born, he made a bow when he was about 3. He started making so many bows, then he learned that he had an elemental gift of fire.(make sure to put in your elemental cerimony at a.ge 12. at the cerimony, you learn of your main element and your spirit weapon is revealed to you.)
Ranndar
#27074839Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:09 PM GMT

(ignore the 2 red basic archer wears in the looks, my comp messed up.)
smartelec
#27075906Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:26 PM GMT

(lets start.) ~day one~ Shaun woke up, and walked to the local training gym, hoping for a challenge. the annual fighting championship was in a week, and he wanted to get ready.
smartelec
#27085806Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:58 PM GMT

When shaun arrived at the gym, they were just opening. he got on his battle armor and summoned his spirit weapon.
Zyphon44
#27093319Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:51 PM GMT

Name:Conor Storm Gender: Male Looks: Tall, blue eyes, long blond hair, musculer, skinny. Spirit weapon: Saber A.ge: 17 Main element: Lightning Clothing:black leather gloves, black leather boots, black leather jacket with a golden "A" with wings on it, black pants, red googles, black T-shirt. Bio: Has been fasinated by the sky. Was born in a hot air ballon. His ceremony went well (Don't realy know how a ceremony would work...).
Zyphon44
#27093367Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:52 PM GMT

(I ment wind!)
smartelec
#27093634Wednesday, June 09, 2010 11:56 PM GMT

(start roleplaying.)
Zyphon44
#27116821Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:29 AM GMT

(Bump! Couldn't find it for a long time)
smartelec
#27120570Thursday, June 10, 2010 2:24 PM GMT

(use myforums.)
Zyphon44
#27132832Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:00 PM GMT

(How?)
smartelec
#27133306Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:09 PM GMT

(up at the top. there is tools like home, search, profile, and myforums.)
Neracus
#27133365Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:10 PM GMT

Name: Jac Renux Gender: M Looks: dirty blond hair, blue eyes, kinda tall for his age Spirit weapon: Huge axe A.ge:14 Main element:Earth Clothing: Anything that fits tightly to show of his muscels Bio: His cermoiny went over pretty good, he fought one of the earth masters and lost badly.
smartelec
#27133476Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:12 PM GMT

(welcome)
Neracus
#27133741Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:17 PM GMT

I walked up the the cave again, whincing at the smell I turned back and sat on a rock. I had seen a few kids I hated go in so I thought I could go in and beat them up. There laughfs echoed through it and I could tell they were up to something. I got up, held my breaht and ran in, I didint watch my step and accidently triped on a brick. I got up with scratched up hands and kept running deeper.
Stealthtail
#27133957Thursday, June 10, 2010 7:20 PM GMT

(Hi, smart!) /char sheet\ Name: Iszy Brooke Gender: Female Looks: Wavy blonde hair that falls to shoulders. Is 4' 10'' Spirit weapon: (I'm kinda confused. Can you just give me one?) A.ge: 14, almost 15 Main element: Water Clothing: and wears black and white sneakers with a black shirt and ripped jeans. Wears a hat that has purple and yellow stripes. Bio: Lived in a small family, just one little brother and a big sister. They don't get along well. Is creative, nice, and smart. A really good friend, but tends to daydream a lot.

of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right