of     1   

Aruceus27
#27083201Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:15 PM GMT

Its quite simple: Its a paper mario style game, with its main story line taking place during DalaxVanstones attempt of taking over of Roblox (2010-2010). There are 3 bosses in this game: The Forumer Noob, The Troller/Flamer Brothers, and The Spammer Noob. The final battle, of course, is you fighting Dalax and his minions. Here is a description of the bosses: Forumer Noob: At a cutscene, you see a normal looking Robloxian. He starts talking, and you reply to him. He gets slightly bigger. You look confused, and ask him how he does that. He gets bigger. Then he insults you, and you start yelling at him. By the time you realize that replying to him makes him stronger, its too late. He all of a sudden grows about 5 times your size, grows MASSIVE muscles, and his eyes are bloodshot, and he erupts in a furious rage. You then fight him. Flamer/Troller Brothers: A troller walks up to you(he literaly is a troll, about twice as big as you) and says "HEY YOU!! FIGHT ME YOU NOOB!!" then you say "Go away." Thats when his Flamer brother (Who is a robloxian literally engulfed in a large flame) comes up and yells "WHAT!!?? ARE YOU SCARED TO FIGHT YOU CHICKEN NOOB?? I BET YOUR MOM RAISED YOU THAT WAY!!!" Thats when you say "THATS IT!" and you fight. Spammer Noob: You see a normal looking robloxian repeatadly copying a large brick. You yell "Stop Spamming!". He replys "NO!" And all of a sudden a MASSIVE brick drops on you. You barely dodge it, and you fight. The final boss battle with Dalax I wont give away :) The storyline is that DalaxVanstone ACTUALLY took over roblox, and he sealed the 3 main mods,Builderman, Telamon, and Roblox into glowing bricks, which he gave each to 3 powerful noobs. Roblox as you know it slowly starts getting consumed by darkness(and his ads), and its up to you to stop it. You must rescue all 3 of the mods and have them use theyre powers to open up the large seal on Dalax's castle. Once inside, you must find and defeat Dalax, which then each of the 3 mods will use theyre ban hammers all at once to send Dalax to the dark void of banland FOREVER. The darkness will then disappear, and Roblox will have averted another disaster once more. I hope you look forward to this game, I am working very hard on it. I will later write a blog updating you on the progress of the game. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Group: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=116078 Developement Journals: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=26068592 Remeber, if you like the game, join the group :) This way, you can keep track of the game as well as alot of other fun stuff :) -Aruceus27 (note, this isnt the first time I posted this thread, and I already finished a demo of the game. If you wish to play it, join the group :)
Aruceus27
#27083332Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:17 PM GMT

oops, wrong topic O_O
PeterPeter5000
#27084108Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:29 PM GMT

Wrong tOPIC

of     1