of     1   

saymyname
#2710330Monday, September 08, 2008 1:12 AM GMT

my suggestions to all you administrators out there is not a easy one i might add. And all you non-admin that are reading this might nod your head and go, "Yes thats a good idea." or, "dude that sucks". to be honest, i dont care. i just want admins to no that i have some good ideas. ~~HOME PAGE IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS~~ -On people's home page, could you make it possible to put a video from YouTube play when ppl look at there home page? that would be cool. -A clock that shows the time it is at that players location. For example, if someone is in USA and its 2PM it will show 2:00PM. that way other people can tell and learn some international stuff. -The ability to customise you roblox homepage would be a nice update. Pick colors for your backround, text, and borders. ~~FRIENDS LIST IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS~~ -A forward button that allows you to send a message to multiple people. Its kinda stressing to ask a bunch of people to go somewhere all at once. -The ability to arrange your friends in any order u want. i have some good friends that are near the back of my list and i dont like to waste time going all the way back there. It would be nice if i could move them up in my list. ~~CATALOG IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS~~ -A finger tab in the catalog. Like gloves, mittens, claws, and hoofs. Just a tasty treat i thought up. -Like kinda how you made the shirts and stuff, could u make it possible to weild fake swords all the time? or bazookas. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok i hope these ideas get published one day. Hope some help inspire and give ideas to. And all you administrators that are reading this, could i have credit if you do decide to do one of these? Either that or a free sample.
robloco
#2710409Monday, September 08, 2008 1:16 AM GMT

This is gold! *gives a cookie* =R= Fear my awesomeness
XtremeLuigi
#2710462Monday, September 08, 2008 1:18 AM GMT

>On people's home page, could you make it possible to put a video from YouTube play when ppl look at there home page? that would be cool. Um, what if they post videos with cursing in them? >A clock that shows the time it is at that players location. For example, if someone is in USA and its 2PM it will show 2:00PM. that way other people can tell and learn some international stuff. No, not even necisary. >A finger tab in the catalog. Like gloves, mittens, claws, and hoofs. Just a tasty treat i thought up. We can make that stuff on shirts. >A forward button that allows you to send a message to multiple people. Its kinda stressing to ask a bunch of people to go somewhere all at once. Ultra spam! Everything else is okay.
saymyname
#2969609Saturday, September 27, 2008 12:38 AM GMT

about that multiple send thing: Its for freinds only. like lets say u have 3 freinds: a b and c you want to play with a b and c. instead of typing 3 different messages or copying and pasting, there could be a pull down menu of your freinds u could send it to.
brainiac3397
#2974440Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:11 AM GMT

i think its pretty good ideas

of     1