RedDwarfIV
#28026728Friday, June 25, 2010 7:22 PM GMT

Fawn rolled his eyes. "Almost decided it was a bad idea to try and rescue them now..." he muttered.
Assassin555
#28026847Friday, June 25, 2010 7:24 PM GMT

The Syrians had assembled a large fleet, consisting of 673 vessels, and were on their way to Cassius Major.
RedDwarfIV
#28026879Friday, June 25, 2010 7:25 PM GMT

(Ooohhh, dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh deary me.)
Technician47
#28026913Friday, June 25, 2010 7:26 PM GMT

The pilot grabbed a grenade from her belt and threw it at the fighter, the resulting explosion turned the fighter to ash. The troop carrier finally entered range, and fired several drop-pods full of marines towards the crash site. Savazgul was sitting in his chair staring out the window.
supercommander
#28027047Friday, June 25, 2010 7:28 PM GMT

Due to the nature of Skralorian FTL drive(wormholes), it was estimated that they would arrive at Cassius Major in 5 minutes. Vral was on his way back to Skraloria when he found something that intruiged him. A damaged ship floating through space. He scanned the area with his sensors and realized that the ship had been destroyed by something very powerfull, so he decided to leave the ship alone.
Assassin555
#28027107Friday, June 25, 2010 7:29 PM GMT

"Greetings." said Mehrra. "We have come wondering why you declined our offer of assistance to rid the Galaxy of these Imperials. We saw the seemingly endless supply of ships you had. With seasoned officers, you could join us and remove their influence."
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#28027194Friday, June 25, 2010 7:31 PM GMT

The researchers shields protected them from the blast, but the smoke did pass through, causing one to choke. "Bring him back into the ship.." Fael turned to the pilot in rage, and dashed towards her, but being stopped by his chief engineer, he turned to the drop-pods. "Great, we got the military." "Well, we have to get parts for the ship..." "I hate these locals...All war and fight, doubt any of them have any intelligence."
supercommander
#28027409Friday, June 25, 2010 7:36 PM GMT

Just then, a Plasma Torpedo struck the ground beside the Imperial drop-pods. The Skralorians had arrived and begun planetary bombardment. The Predator began powering up the Ion Cannons, which would do significant damage to the area in which they were fired(everything in the immeadiate area would be instantly vaporized).
RedDwarfIV
#28027444Friday, June 25, 2010 7:36 PM GMT

"Can I ask something? I haven't made any move at any point to show agression. I'm not planning to kill anyone. Mind telling me what you think your military's going to do with me? Arrest, kill, blah blah. Hmm?"
Technician47
#28027496Friday, June 25, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

Commander Forrest stepped out of one of the pods, unlike the other Terrans, he was suprisingly calm. The marines meanwhile, set up defensive positions, armed with heavy assualt phaser rifles. The pilot stepped back behind the marines. Forrest looked angrily at the pilot, ''Nice, stuff up first contact... this isn't OUR world... we can't expect them to fight a war on two fronts...'' He cut himself off, and returned his gaze to the aliens. ''Greetings, I am Commader Forrest of the Imperial Navy.'' The Emperor sighed, ''I have no reason to attack the Imperials, they leave my people alone. And unlike you, I can't justify going on a crusade every time something doesn't agree with me.'' His voice held a slight anger, but he managed to stay civil.
RedDwarfIV
#28027509Friday, June 25, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

"What the? Great. Now we're ALL in trouble." Fawn said. "This planet have any oceans?"
Assassin555
#28027561Friday, June 25, 2010 7:38 PM GMT

(Super, don't copy Sigurd.) The Syrians arrived about 2 minutes after the Skralorians. The began firing at the space station.
RedDwarfIV
#28027563Friday, June 25, 2010 7:38 PM GMT

(Scratch last post.)
Technician47
#28027594Friday, June 25, 2010 7:39 PM GMT

(Uh... late post, you can re-organise that into an order that makes sense) The Imperial fleet instantly organised and began assualting the attackers with brute force, launching an overwhelming attack. The starbase began firing Psionic beams again, causing enemy crews to go insane with pain. (These humans are masters at war, coupled with very advanced technology, they are unequaled in combat.)
RedDwarfIV
#28027638Friday, June 25, 2010 7:40 PM GMT

"Fawn, shuttle pilot and Search And Rescue for the Terran Federation. Sorry about the name, but we're distantly related."
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#28027709Friday, June 25, 2010 7:41 PM GMT

(Wait, what?)
RedDwarfIV
#28027818Friday, June 25, 2010 7:43 PM GMT

There, in the distance. Some sort of attack? Dammit!
Assassin555
#28027940Friday, June 25, 2010 7:46 PM GMT

"Ah, this is understandable. I realize I cannot get you to go to war if you believe it will devastate your people. We simply attempt to stop anyone who brings unrest to this section of the Galaxy. But I cannot allow the scum to attack our greatest ally with no necessary reason." Mehrra said, his face betraying no emotion.
supercommander
#28028047Friday, June 25, 2010 7:48 PM GMT

The Predator diverted all reserve power to sheilds(sheilding them from the psionic weapon)and then began firing everything it had on the Imperial fleet. The Supercruiser class ships continued firing on the planet, half of them crippled from the psionic weapon. The Predator then launched its 200 Ultra Fighters(heavily armed and fast fighters)which began hit and run attacks on the Imperials.
Technician47
#28028156Friday, June 25, 2010 7:50 PM GMT

''You should look closer into their faces, humans are creatures of oppurtunity, take the Imperials, I have a hunch that wherever they come from, they are a superior force. And why? because they most likely used the naive and friendly races as steps to power.'' Savazgul was usually quite cynical and untrusting, but he was rarely wrong. ''Prehaps they know only war, maybe they are arrogant... prehaps they are on the run. For I have never seen anyone fighting so desperately.
Assassin555
#28028248Friday, June 25, 2010 7:52 PM GMT

The large Syrian flagship, Desolate, ordered to concentrate fire on the hardpoints of the shipyard, scattering the unfinished ships and causing a chain reaction to destroy the entire installation.
Technician47
#28028460Friday, June 25, 2010 7:56 PM GMT

The starbase began transmitting some kind of broadcast, ''This is commander Forrest... We face dark times my fellow Terrans. Our empire has payed for it's sins in the other dimension, and here, we are under attack from another force, the empire is long gone, this fight is not about dominance, it is about survival... unite! stand strong! And do not let our great terran race fade into history! Our people are counting on you to defend us from the scourge! Only when we build a base here, can we hope to rebuild our lives back home...'' the broadcast ended, and the entire Imperial fleet was rallied, fighting for the right reasons.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#28028532Friday, June 25, 2010 7:58 PM GMT

"Commander." Fael apporached the commander to engage in conversation.
mossorator
#28028672Friday, June 25, 2010 8:00 PM GMT

Name: Claih Mytun A.ge: 24 Race: Alpra Weapons: Lazer Swords, Ray Gun Items: Back Pack, Mask Appearance: Black Scaley Body, Ninja Mask and Sunglasses, swordpack also Faction: Alpra Empire Role/Rank: High Ranked Army Commander Alignment: Good Bio: One of the Greatest in the Universe, Born to be a hero, still living a hero, fighting since 5 Universe: Prime Race Creation Sheet Name: Milidas Homeworld: Frythia Physical Appearance: Dark Scales, Stong Arm and Leg muscels, Dark Blue Eyes Personality:Strong, Curious, Ready to fight back Sentience: People Average life span: 200 History: First species of us were back in 2271 Other Info: Universe: Both Faction Creation Sheet Name: Alpra Empire Capital: Alpra Leading Race(s): Alpra Current Leader: Duntrec Government System: Monarchry Alignment: Good History: Other Info: Universe: Prime
RedDwarfIV
#28028710Friday, June 25, 2010 8:01 PM GMT

"Excuse me, but my ship has a shield disrupter on it. If I can get the engines running, It may be of real help to you." Fawn said. He walked steadily but quickly towards the airlock of the Benevolence.