RedDwarfIV
#41434445Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:50 PM GMT

Dashi reopened the comm's, and was attempting to hail what appeared to be the Federation fleet's lead ship. Dashi himself looked demoralised, and much of his crew were starting to fall apart, no longer having a crisis situation to be dealing with instead.
Technician47
#41434882Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:57 PM GMT

Surgo's squad broke into the capital building's War Room, and shot the soldiers and generals inside. A few droids were left behind to guard the civilians, like the politicians, while the rest continued their sweep of the building. Dashi's viewscreen was black, then the Federation insignia appeared briefly, and faded out. The screen showed a large man sitting in the command chair, he wore a dark grey uniform with yellow trim and a large amount of medals, black 'Jackboots' and a black beret, he had black hair with grey streaks, and a Stalin-esque moustache. He smiled briefly, and said, "I am General Douglas Schaefer, of the Mercantile Federation, and who, may I ask, are you?"
halorecon32
#41435359Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:04 PM GMT

(Tech, do you mean the Alliance from mass effect?)
Technician47
#41435546Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:06 PM GMT

(No... the Spheres' Alliance, a faction I made.)
RedDwarfIV
#41435831Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:10 PM GMT

"Can we get that translated?" Dashi asked the comms officer, who replied with a good gesture, and the statement "I'm working on it." A few seconds later, the computer's voice synthesizor said what the General had said, but in Keran. Dashi understood. "I am Commander Dashi Fran'tai of the Scorpio Teralin, Keran Defense Cooperation."
Technician47
#41436199Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:14 PM GMT

A similar event occured on the Terran ship, followed by a slightly less synthesised voice translating, the General then replied, "I'm sorry about your comrades, I assume you're having some sort of power surge, is there anything we can do to be of assistance?"
RedDwarfIV
#41437731Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:35 PM GMT

Dashi waited patiently while it translated. "There is no power surge. As for help, do you have atmospheric flight-capable ships?" he asked.
halorecon32
#41438049Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:39 PM GMT

(Im thinking of creating a monster 672 ft long tank. The Behemoth tank. The United Earth Empire could put taht to use :3.)
Technician47
#41438051Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:39 PM GMT

After a moment, the General replied, "Yes, we have several large shuttles, large cargo bays and crew space."
RedDwarfIV
#41439327Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:57 PM GMT

"We can give you anti-delta radiation medication for rescue teams. I would be grateful if you would rescue as many crew members as possible. On a side note, my ship is missing one of the two Warpcells it needs to generate a subspace rip for Warp. The Filray has two. Also, if you can, we would like to make sure that our weapons don't get into the wrong hands." He sighed for a moment. They needed this deal to get home. "In return, you can have what remains of the Filray and its technology."
Technician47
#41440056Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:06 PM GMT

"Hmm... this could be a useful field test... don't worry, we'll send some rescue teams down immediately, I doubt you'll need to worry about radiation with these boys..." as he spoke, two IBS Droids behind him ran down to the hanger, they joined with other Droids and became two groups of seven Droids, they boarded two shuttles and headed down to the crash site.
RedDwarfIV
#41440256Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:08 PM GMT

"Thanks." said Dashi. For the first time in ten minutes, he 'smiled'. To a Human, it would look like a wonky grin.
Technician47
#41440564Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:12 PM GMT

The viewscreen switched to the hanger bay, the large blast doors opened, and numerous synthesised voices could be heard. "This is Tango leader, co-ordinates locked in, waiting for the Green light." said the pilot of one of the shuttles. "Tango leader, this is flight control, you've got the green light." "Copy that flight control, Sierra leader, you there?" "Loud and clear." Said someone from the other shuttle. "All right, let's go." The two shuttles took off and headed for the crash site.
supercommander
#41440778Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:14 PM GMT

"Yes, we are." Replied a Skralorian to the IBS Droid. Skralorian soldiers stormed the capital building, following Surgo. A few Star Ops began to search the building for the Alliances leader.
Technician47
#41441394Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:22 PM GMT

One of the doors was blasted off it's hinges, as Surgo threw the Alliance leader through the door, Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang. Two other droids grabbed his arms and lifted him up slightly, so he was on his knees. Surgo stepped forward, and brushed some wood off his shoulder pad.
RedDwarfIV
#41443464Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:47 PM GMT

Dashi watched the consoole's comm's feed, and occasionally switched to RADAR, Sensors or camera views to see how it was progressing.
Technician47
#41443817Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:52 PM GMT

The shuttles landed near the crash site, the camera switched to the view of one of the droids, "Hello, H-hello is this on?" the camera shakes, as he thumps the side of his head. "Knock it off! Wait, bad choice of words." there was a bit of static, but the camera settled, "Ok, let's go." the droids rip off a bulkhead and land in a corridor.
Assassin555
#41443927Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:53 PM GMT

(This ye.ar, Sword of the Stars 2: Lords of Winter will come out, with a bunch of epic new features. One of the most interesting things is the Leviathan class, which is three times bigger than a DREADNOUGHT. It just might take up the whole dang battlefield. And there are better damage features, like flickering lights and flying debris, naming an individual ship, and fully fleshed-out star systems. Epic, right?)
Assassin555
#41444583Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:01 PM GMT

(...Okay. Back to the RP.) The Kaycan capital ships launched a few of the prototype Herald-class Gunships.
Technician47
#41445224Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:10 PM GMT

(Never got into Sword of the Stars that much, maybe I'll like the second one better, who knows.) A few droids ran up the stairs to the top of the capital building and watched the soldiers below.
Madluck
#41445300Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:11 PM GMT

Name: Athioux A.ge: 31 Race: Sangheila(Halo Elite) Zeolot Class Weapons: Tesla Beam Cannon(Fallout New Vegas) Frostmourne(WoW) Items: *4 Plasma Grenades, Jet Pack, *2 Health Kits Appearance: Tall, Strong, Brave, scarred eye, blue and red armor Faction: Covenant Monarcy Role/Rank: Zeolot Upper Class Alignment: Nuetral-Evil, Pure Heart Bio: Well known covenent fighter killed 6 spartans, over 2000 humans Universe:Prime Name: High Charity(before Flood takeover(escaped to Reach after takeover)) Homeworld: Sanghelios Physical Appearance: Tall, Strong, Brave, scarred eye, blue and red armor Personality: mysterius, clouded soul Sentience:Alien Species Average life span: 174 Years(covenent(158 human)) History: A royal race homeworld very peacful Universe: Prime Name: Sanghelios Capital: Sanghelios City Leading Race(s): Elite; Prophets Current Leader: none Government System: Monarchy Alignment: Neutral History: classified Other Info: classifies Universe: Prime
RedDwarfIV
#41445529Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:14 PM GMT

By now, only a fifth of the crew were still alive. Power was down, and the Droids had nothing to fear from the plasma globe electrode. Especially since it was lying broken half a mile from the rear section of the Filray where it should have been mounted. Upon sensing the newcomers, a crewman who was now blind in his right eye staggered up to the Droids. "H-help...?" he said in Keran.
RedDwarfIV
#41445654Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:15 PM GMT

(Mad, there have been many Halo references. But since this is not a Halo thread, you can't do what your trying to do.)
Technician47
#41445914Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:19 PM GMT

The Droid spoke in Keran, "We're from the Mercantile Federation, the crew of the other Frigate asked us to come down and rescue any survivors." He paused, then added, "He also asked us to obtain a warp cell from the ship, they need one to leave."
RedDwarfIV
#41446308Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:24 PM GMT

The crewman nodded. He knew that his ship had crashed because of another KDC vessel's Warpcell having gone rageing at everything. The Filray had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. He slowly walked toward the Droids, but collapsed in front of them. There was a large slash across his back, through which he was bleeding.