of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Youshi
#27568754Friday, June 18, 2010 12:52 AM GMT

Many teenagers have been getting killed, or end up losing their parents thanks to the mysterious flu that has been going around. After a few weeks of building a special campus type of school called Feyhaven, nurses, doctors, and law enforcers watched over the orphaned, teens with disabilities and sick teenagers with the flu, and give them the best care. Half of the population has been wiped out, and young infants and children cannot withstand the flu. That means the teenagers are the youngest alive, and the future to our world today. The flu is thankfully not contagious... Welcome to Feyhaven. Rules You need to be in your teen years. Please do not argue with people, uber, troll, etc. Please do not swear, cuss, or anything of that sort. Follow all rules on roblox. This is kind of like in the future, but only a little ways. At starting, you can either choose to be at Feyhaven already or just arriving... Humans only please. You can be sick, or normal. Your choice. When I say ~Freeze~, do not post... please. Do what you know is right, and don't do what you know is wrong. Logic needs to be used well here. You may use story mode or star mode, but story mode is welcomed more... Plus please use your best grammar... You must have fun. Re-read last rule. ^ First Three to join are admins. Character Sheet Name (First and Last Please): A•g•e: Gender: Status (Sick, Normal, or Disabled): Appearance: Traits/Personality: Bio/Extra: My Character Sheet Name: Melany Cross A•g•e: 13 Gender: Female Status: Blind (Disabled) + Has Flu Appearance: Blonde hair with a reddish tint that reaches waist held back in a ponytail, has normal pretty light green eyes with a brown starburst coming from the center, pale skin, attractively beautiful, Long eyelashes, flexible build, normal height for age, thin, wears a stylish green shirt that ties in the back, light colored jean shorts, white short socks, and white and green converses with an M on the side of each of them. She looks normal. Traits/Personality: Kind, Quiet, Shy, Intelligent, Logical, Creative, Compassionate, Sensitive, Avoiding of Conflict, Calm Bio/Extra: Melany went blind at a young age, and barely looks like she is blind, because of her way she can keep her eyes open and it doesn't bug her. Melany is very smart and very kind. She has a very good personality, and can easily be someone’s friend. She is quite pretty, also. She's strong both physically and mentally strong, but her only weakness is that she gets depressed easily when others can see and she can't. But, she's done nothing wrong in her lifetime, and tends to not get on anyone’s nerves because she stays quiet. The rest you'll have to find out on your own. She knows the flu is not contagious, and she's thankful for that. But she can also get easily depressed knowing that any minute she could just fade away to a lifeless body.
Youshi
#27571207Friday, June 18, 2010 1:25 AM GMT

(Bump? :3)
Joey617294
#27571717Friday, June 18, 2010 1:32 AM GMT

[Im in!] Name (First and Last Please):Ellis katherson A•g•e:15 Gender:Male Status (Sick, Normal, or Disabled):Deaf [Disabled]but dosen"t have the flu Appearance:Black hair hazel eyes black shirt with a picture of the Jonas brothers with a (/) sign on them and jeans Traits/Personality:Really nice Bio/Extra:His mom died in her bussiness trip to Alaska,and then him and his dad lost their house and his dad was assulted by a gang and he was moved to the orphanage and he brought his pet parrot Gold
podraptor
#27571816Friday, June 18, 2010 1:33 AM GMT

Name (First and Last Please): Tom Slaig A•g•e: 18 Gender: Male Status (Sick, Normal, or Disabled): Normal Appearance: Grey Hoodie lightly torn on the edges of the sleeves, blue jeans, White Nikes worn and slightly dirty, 6,1" tall, White [Not pale] Skin, Brown Flat [abit messy] hair, Dark Brown Eyes, Medium Build, 115 pounds, scratches on hands, 1 healing scar on left cheek, Healthy. Traits/Personality: Bright, Smart, Helping, Willing Bio/Extra: Agile and Quick for most people. He came to Feyhaven when he was 16 after his family caught the flu and he was sent away. He tries to help people as much as he can and is willing to for a good reason.
blacksmithgu
#27571928Friday, June 18, 2010 1:35 AM GMT

Sounds good. Name (First and Last Please): Michael Black A•g•e: 14 Gender: Male Status (Sick, Normal, or Disabled): Disabled Appearance: Average Teenager, except one of his legs was permanently injured. Walks with a limp and cannot run. Traits/Personality: Quiet but Watchful. Very shy and reserved. Bio/Extra: Born with a permanently injured leg, he cannot run and limps. He is very smart.
DigiDude99
#27572010Friday, June 18, 2010 1:36 AM GMT

Yay, good roleplay! Name (First and Last Please): Daniel Bates A•g•e: 13 Gender: M Status (Sick, Normal, or Disabled): Dyslexia [Disabled] Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, dark skine shirt. blule jeans, black shoes, and usually keeps headphones around his neck. Traits/Personality: Nice, Funny. Shy Bio/Extra: Just another orphan.
Youshi
#27572254Friday, June 18, 2010 1:39 AM GMT

(Thanks. As said in rules, first three are given admin abilities. Shall we start?)
DigiDude99
#27572334Friday, June 18, 2010 1:40 AM GMT

(Shoot, missed it by ONE user. If only I didn't edit it...)
podraptor
#27572340Friday, June 18, 2010 1:41 AM GMT

(Yeppero! Ima tha olders at Feyhaven :D)
Joey617294
#27572450Friday, June 18, 2010 1:42 AM GMT

[Im starting] "This is the worst day ever..." I say "This "flu" is making my life turn upside down"
Youshi
#27572497Friday, June 18, 2010 1:43 AM GMT

(@Digi - I guess you could be an admin too. Since it was a close call.)
DigiDude99
#27572679Friday, June 18, 2010 1:45 AM GMT

(_>)
podraptor
#27572709Friday, June 18, 2010 1:46 AM GMT

As I plug in my earphones into my Music player, I switch between songs to see which one would fit this day. A normal day at Fablehaven, or prison, to me. These monsters took me, abducted me in my opinion. Put my parents in quarantine, and now their dead... And then, put me in this place. Anyways, I think I'll have to learn to like this place, after 2 years I WOUL have to eventually go on....
podraptor
#27572748Friday, June 18, 2010 1:46 AM GMT

(Feyhaven, sorry, mispell :<)
Youshi
#27572806Friday, June 18, 2010 1:47 AM GMT

I pulled up to Feyhaven, driven there by my guardian, my older brother William. I wish I could've saw it, but I said goodbye to him, and started to walk towards the school, listening to all the noise to try to find where the school was.
DigiDude99
#27572911Friday, June 18, 2010 1:49 AM GMT

Daniel I stayed silent in the room I usually did. (Is there a music center?)
podraptor
#27572964Friday, June 18, 2010 1:50 AM GMT

I then decide to go and take a walk through this place. It wasn't all bad. The food and most of the things were good. Since the government were funding this place, and the Entertainment and Natural living space is good. I bet it's just me being homesick. I couldn't beleive that I could feel that way so long.
Youshi
#27573029Friday, June 18, 2010 1:50 AM GMT

(Sure.) I sigh and I feel a door soon enough. I open it, and I enter the school. I decide then to take out my walking stick. I start to walk down the hall, using my walking stick to know where I'm going.
DigiDude99
#27573143Friday, June 18, 2010 1:52 AM GMT

Daniel I sat down in the music room as usual. Having headphones around my neck all the time had MANY advantages.
podraptor
#27573150Friday, June 18, 2010 1:52 AM GMT

I walk through to the main hall, I see this new person, new to Feyhaven, maybe I should go and introduce myself. "Hello." I wave as I walk up to the figure, now a girl. "So, your new?" I ask to the girl as if I notice she couldn't see or something.
Youshi
#27573237Friday, June 18, 2010 1:54 AM GMT

"Yeah..." I said quietly.
podraptor
#27573352Friday, June 18, 2010 1:55 AM GMT

"Well, I asure you will find it good here, it's way better than my old house, but I still miss my parents since they got hit by the flu, it's much better here though than there." I reply.
Youshi
#27573477Friday, June 18, 2010 1:57 AM GMT

"I hope so... thanks for the greeting." I said.
podraptor
#27573635Friday, June 18, 2010 1:59 AM GMT

"No problem." I said as I waved a little 'cya' and walked back to my dorm. I had been in Feyhaven the first beginning years where it had begun, that is why I was one of the older people at this facility. It had used to be 5 buildings and some dirt, now it had been transformed into a complex within the first last 2 years.
shruko
#27573743Friday, June 18, 2010 2:01 AM GMT

Name (First and Last Please): Johnathan Golden A•g•e: 17 Gender: M Status (Sick, Normal, or Disabled): also Blind(by flashbang in close, close quarters when I was 13) Appearance: Grey hoodie, Blue jeans, New york Yankees hat Traits/Personality: Nice, Silent Bio/Extra: N/A

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right