bounty98765432
#27721871Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:22 PM GMT

you have to make a shirt
bounty98765432
#27721904Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:22 PM GMT

i think i know
rastamann
#27722115Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:27 PM GMT

Put this in first. HERE I FOUND IT IN WIKI ! To get a shirt for your place, you must be wearing the shirt you want to be the VIP one. Then you must visit your place in Build Solo mode. Then: 1) Go to View > Explorer, then the Explorer will pop up on the side of your screen. 2) Click on the plus sign next to Workspace. 3) Click on the plus sign next to your character's name. 4) Scroll down to "Torso". 5) Click on the plus sign next to "Torso". 6) You should see the shirt graphic. Highlight the shirt graphic (not the plus sign). 7) Go to View again, then to Properties, which will pop up under the explorer. The shirt graphic should still be highlighted. 8) In Properties, copy an address that looks like a web address next to "Texture". 9) Open the script, and paste that address where the script tells you to. (In between the "" marks, in place of the address that's there.) You can now sell your shirt, if you are in Builders Club, that is. I would test the door online to make sure the door works before you advertise the shirt. print ("V.I.P T-Shirt Door Script Loaded") -- list of account names allowed to go through the door. permission = { "rastamann","kdawg833","",""} -- This is permission for people you want to have V.I.P without a shirt. -- TextureId of the VIP shirt. texture = "http://www.roblox.com/" -- Go to the wiki to find out how to get a texture ID. function checkOkToLetIn(name) for i = 1,#permission do if (string.upper(name) == string.upper(permission[i])) then return true end end return false end local Door = script.Parent function onTouched(hit) print("Door Hit") local human = hit.Parent:findFirstChild("Humanoid") if (human ~= nil ) then if human.Parent.Torso.roblox.Texture == texture then Door.Transparency = 0.5 Door.CanCollide = false wait(4) -- Change this to however long you want the door to be open. Door.CanCollide = true Door.Transparency = 0 print("Human touched door") elseif (checkOkToLetIn(human.Parent.Name)) then print("Human passed test") Door.Transparency = 0.5 Door.CanCollide = false wait(4) -- this is how long the door is open Door.CanCollide = true Door.Transparency = 0 else human.Health = 0 -- Delete this line of you want a non-killing V.I.P door. I dont suggest this. end end end script.Parent.Touched:connect(onTouched) --[[ Thanks for using rastamann's V.I.P Door! ]]--
EmperorKD
#27722432Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:33 PM GMT

thanks!!!
junior118816
#27722737Sunday, June 20, 2010 6:40 PM GMT

print("VIP Door Script loaded") -- list of account names allowed to go through the door. permission = {"Player1", "Player2", "Player3"}--Put your friends name's here. You can add more. function checkOkToLetIn(name) for i = 1,#permission do -- convert strings to all upper case, otherwise we will let in, -- "conrad105," and, "builderman," but not, "blast1." -- Why? Because, "blast1," is how it is spelled in the permissions. if (string.upper(name) == string.upper(permission[i])) then return true end end return false end local Door = script.Parent function onTouched(hit) print("Door Hit") local human = hit.Parent:findFirstChild("Humanoid") if (human ~= nil ) then -- a human has touched this door! print("Human touched door") -- test the human's name against the permission list if (checkOkToLetIn(human.Parent.Name)) then print("Human passed test") Door.Transparency = 0.7 Door.CanCollide = false wait(4) -- this is how long the door is open Door.CanCollide = true Door.Transparency = 0 else human.Health= 0 -- delete this line of you want a non-killing VIP door end end end script.Parent.Touched:connect(onTouched)
bounty98765432
#45899518Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:59 PM GMT

print("VIP Door Script loaded") -- list of account names allowed to go through the door. permission = {"Player1", "Player2", "Player3"}--Put your friends name's here. You can add more. function checkOkToLetIn(name) for i = 1,#permission do -- convert strings to all upper case, otherwise we will let in, -- "conrad105," and, "builderman," but not, "blast1." -- Why? Because, "blast1," is how it is spelled in the permissions. if (string.upper(name) == string.upper(permission[i])) then return true end end return false end local Door = script.Parent function onTouched(hit) print("Door Hit") local human = hit.Parent:findFirstChild("Humanoid") if (human ~= nil ) then -- a human has touched this door! print("Human touched door") -- test the human's name against the permission list if (checkOkToLetIn(human.Parent.Name)) then print("Human passed test") Door.Transparency = 0.7 Door.CanCollide = false wait(4) -- this is how long the door is open Door.CanCollide = true Door.Transparency = 0 else human.Health= 0 -- delete this line of you want a non-killing VIP door end end end script.Parent.Touched:connect(onTouched)

of     1