of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

BeepBoopBop
#27757479Monday, June 21, 2010 7:03 AM GMT

ROBLOX suggestions. V.1 Changes can be bad, changes can be good. But the more things change, the more they stay the same. Meaning that the observation that turbulent changes do not affect reality on a deeper level other than to cement the status quo. And MMOs are ever changing. As being humans, we are not used to change and usally dislike it. But we need changes. 1) ROBLOX Moderators need to be more connect with our players. You'd be surprised what a simple task as that can actually do to the community. 2) ROBLOX needs to listen to our more expirienced players on suggestions, not new players who didn't even read the rules yet. That's how the new bodies entered the game... 3) ROBLOX needs to be focused on gameplay updates rather than items in the catalog. 4) ROBLOX needs actually scripting updates. I'm not saying there should be a easier scripting language implanted in ROBLOX. But what I am saying is that we need Rbx.Lua to have a complete overhaul. We need a little box that shows up when we type in a line while scripting. Example: If we type in "funcion" a little box would come up showing all the possible lines. Function: onTouch; onEntered; ect... 5) Since when do you actually try improving the network connection? If you improved ROBLOX's server, we'd have a lot less lag, and that should be on the top of your list at the moment. 6) Enforce rules. Breaking a rule should not go unpunished. Breaking a rule is just like breaking a law in real life. You do the crime, you do the time. 7) Hire more Moderators. I can understand why you would not be able to hire Moderators due to our economic times at the moment, but bringing in more Moderators will actually improve ROBLOX and bring in more players interested in becoming part of the team. 8) Reporting needs to be revised. Reporting at the moment is very inaccurate. I report for online dating, yet nothing happens to them. 9) Please post on the Forums more. The only Forum that actually needs Moderators posting on is Suggestions & Ideas. Imagine how much less spam there would be if you guys posted on there! 10) Have a monthly Questions & Answers. This could not only help our community by answering our questions, but also decrease spamming. 11) Make rule reading mandatory. If players were forced to read the rules monthly, we'd have a lot less rule breaking going on. How this would work is once a month you'd have to take a quiz. If you refuse to take that test, you won't be able to log in. And if you'd like to pass the test, you'd have to read the rules and study. 12) Stop and think for a second when you make a major update! Will the players actually like the update? How about you ask them for once and see if they'd like it! 13) Every once in a while, how about you let our players in on what you're making in the upcoming future. 14) Don't take it easy on spammers. And I'm not talking about the spammers who post stuff like "Click here for 500 ROBUX!", I'm talking about the spammers who spam on the Forums. 15) Add more things on What -NOT- To Suggest. NOTE* The original suggestion was removed due to rule breaking. And I'm aware of what those rules were, and I have nothing against it.
Greenbeanz
#27760079Monday, June 21, 2010 10:57 AM GMT

When I first say this, I was thinking "Oh god, another idiot." But when I read this, I actually agree with you. All of these changes needs to be applied, especially the reporting changes. I cant tell you how many times I reported people and didnt get banned. Support
Stenu45
#27760679Monday, June 21, 2010 11:47 AM GMT

When i looked at the Subject it gave me an idea to look at it.. Now i know i did the right choice.. *Presses the support button*
BeepBoopBopAlt
#27770297Monday, June 21, 2010 4:37 PM GMT

I am BeepBoopBop. I recently just got a 1 day ban. I was being idiotic and wasn't paying attention. Oh, and thanks for supporting.
AllisonAshleyArm
#27770453Monday, June 21, 2010 4:41 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
LordDarkBlox
#27770630Monday, June 21, 2010 4:44 PM GMT

I like them all. ${ An idea is an idea, and a noob is a noob}$
snakehunt
#27770636Monday, June 21, 2010 4:44 PM GMT

M.Bison has 2 words for you.... M.Bison:YESH...YSZ!! and i agree to.....but darth vader doesnt approve... darth vader:NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! but captain approves of this idea... C.Falcon:YES!
LordDarkBlox
#27770672Monday, June 21, 2010 4:45 PM GMT

Have you read my profile pic poses idea yet? ${ An idea is an idea, and a noob is a noob}$
BeepBoopBopAlt
#27770679Monday, June 21, 2010 4:45 PM GMT

*Waits for Darthbob to post*... :o
LordDarkBlox
#27770873Monday, June 21, 2010 4:48 PM GMT

@beep Have you read it yet? It isnt abuseable in any way. ${ An idea is an idea, and a noob is a noob}$
BeepBoopBopAlt
#27770898Monday, June 21, 2010 4:48 PM GMT

I can't find it.
AllisonAshleyArm
#27770923Monday, June 21, 2010 4:49 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BeepBoopBopAlt
#27770945Monday, June 21, 2010 4:49 PM GMT

Can't find Lord's Suggestion.
LordDarkBlox
#27770964Monday, June 21, 2010 4:50 PM GMT

@beep its on the front page. It says "profile pic poses!".
AllisonAshleyArm
#27771025Monday, June 21, 2010 4:51 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Blaster901
#27771041Monday, June 21, 2010 4:51 PM GMT

Supported all of them. Now we need Darth and Dark to post here.
Espithel
#27771070Monday, June 21, 2010 4:52 PM GMT

this shall Help ROBLOX. do you mind if i steal that 'reading fourm rules should be manatory' one? i'm makeing a brutal idea (brutal as in killing, killing as in ENDING THE WAR BETWEEN THE EXPIERANCED FOURMERS AND THE NEW PEOPLE) and this would help it a lot.
LordDarkBlox
#27771095Monday, June 21, 2010 4:52 PM GMT

Dark might not be on till tomorrow....:( ${ An idea is an idea, and a noob is a noob}$
BeepBoopBopAlt
#27771104Monday, June 21, 2010 4:52 PM GMT

I don't mind :P
snakehunt
#27771168Monday, June 21, 2010 4:53 PM GMT

every oringal poster(2009,2008,2007)execpt darth and light and new posters agreed.....its a epic idea....
BeepBoopBopAlt
#27771232Monday, June 21, 2010 4:55 PM GMT

*NOTE; This is most likely going to be my last suggestion I'll ever make.
AllisonAshleyArm
#27771353Monday, June 21, 2010 4:57 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BeepBoopBopAlt
#27771403Monday, June 21, 2010 4:57 PM GMT

Because I'm tired of having to deal with narbwhals every day in the Forums. And ROBLOX just bores me.
AllisonAshleyArm
#27771423Monday, June 21, 2010 4:58 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Waterlimon
#27771909Monday, June 21, 2010 5:06 PM GMT

1) Yes. Right now roblox doesnt read this forum, and never listens to our suggestions, because they dont give feedback. 2) Support. The nawbs just go liek "Omg Add a New briCk dats a Lava brick ololol" 3) No. Thy have different people for that i think. But they should support more on the game than the site. 4) Your "scripting update" wont make it easier. custom functions have custom names. Lua is like the easiest scripting language in the world, if you cant learn it youre just dumb or think that the game should script for you. we need ACTUAL scripting updates. 5) They dont care about it as long as it runs the noob obbies. Thats why we dont have any good games that wouldnt lag. 6) yeh. but usually when someone breaks the rules it takes a day for something to happen. Thats why mass deleters or those cant really be reported. (well they will, but it wont help the situation...) 7) Why? they do nothing anyways... Unless theyre for making new stuff or feveloping the game. 8) Duh. Roblox fails because it doesnt use IP bans because some weird families have 50 chil.ds playing with 1 computer and roblox is too dumb to figure out a way around it -.- 9) Actually it would make everyone come spam this and we would be doomed xP Unless they actually remove posts, not just lock or content delete them -.- 10) YES 11) Rules aint broken by accident. everyone knows whats against the rules. Youre a id.iot if you think forcing them to read the rules would stop breaking them -.- 12) They already do. But they think if the giant crowd of 4 ye.ars ol.d n00bs like it. And they like everything -.- 13) Yes. Id like to know what theyre working for a year, not wait a year excited and then see "WE RELEASE OUR GRAND INSERT TOOL OLOLOL" 14) They should delete the threads on ALL sections, not just lock or content delete them. Like in Scripters, they never delete the scripting help threads and think "Omg wuts a function!!!=!=!?!?!!?!?" is advanced scripting. 15) Yes. like: "Impossible stuff" or "Sucky gear" that would remove 90% of the posts here :D

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right