of     1   

X2an
#27841450Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:56 PM GMT

I miss some features on the roblox forum. 1. Edit post. Like if you wrote wrong and need to change that (like if it were inapproval) instead of writing a new one, just "spamming" (not really) no a thread. 2. Signature. Most people want to use signatures, but easily forget that. Then if would be easier to have one without writing it on every message. And, if some people dont want that, they can turn it off. 3. Proper smilieys. Instead of :)-smilys, pictures and animated figures, it would be more fun for many. Other: Fix the forum profile! In the forum pprofile, you can edit settings and your signature, see how many posts you've posted, how many posts per day (Like youve registried yourself the day before and posted one post. Posts per day: 0.5) and a link to send a PM to user. I wish these features will be on the forums next; its needed ( I really think)! PS: sorry for any bad spelling or english.
zeratul97
#27842033Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:04 PM GMT

That is a really good idea, and wouldn't be too hard to make. I hope Admins see it.
rulersorathegreat
#27842429Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:11 PM GMT

1.No people could say a bad word and then edit it so they don't get caught. 2.Signatures are not supported by the admins but they are not against the rules 3.Ugh,I just hate this idea I hate those smileys. -Builders club the lab rats of Roblox-
X2an
#27878938Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:23 AM GMT

1. It always pops up a warning when people writes something bad in a post. But if he/she passes that, then the people that saw it before the edit report it. And many peolple i guess really want to be able to edit their post. If you write something wrong that you need to edit then the only option is to write another allmost worthless message. So, it is a feature I think we need.

of     1