of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

cactuar67
#28032191Friday, June 25, 2010 8:56 PM GMT

Avatar: The Last Airbender takes place in a world that is home to humans, fantastic animals, and spirits. Human civilization is divided into four nations: the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Air Nomads, and the Fire Nation. Each nation has its own natural element, on which it bases its society. Furthermore, people known as "Benders" have the ability to manipulate the eponymous element of their nation using the physical motions of martial arts.based each Bending style on a style of real-world martial art, leading to visual differences in the techniques used by Waterbenders (tai chi chuan), Earthbenders (Hung Ga kung fu, for the most part), Firebenders (Northern Shaolin kung fu) and Airbenders (baguazhang). Each country is also associated with a season: Autumn for the Air Nomads, winter for the Water Tribe, spring for the Earth Kingdom and summer for the Fire Nation. At any given time, there is only one person alive in the world of Avatar who is capable of bending all four elements: the show's titular Avatar, the spirit of the planet manifested in human form. When an Avatar dies, he or she is reincarnated into the next nation in the Avatar Cycle, in the order of the seasons. Legend holds the Avatar must master each bending art in seasonal order as well, starting with their native element. For the Avatar, learning to bend their opposite element can be extremely difficult; the example shown in the series is Aang's inability to stand his ground head-on while Earthbending, his Airbender training having placed emphasis on circling, approaching from new angles and adapting on the fly. The Avatar possesses a unique power called the Avatar State, which endows the Avatar with the knowledge and abilities of all past Avatars and acts as a self-triggering defense mechanism, although it can be made subject to the will of the user through various methods, such as extensive trial and training (such as Avatar Roku), or if he/she opens his/her bodily Chakras. If an Avatar is killed in the Avatar State, the reincarnation cycle will be broken, and the Avatar will cease to exist. Through the ages, countless incarnations of Avatar have served to keep the four nations in harmony, and maintain world order. The Avatar serves as the bridge between the physical world and the Spirit World, allowing him or her to solve problems that normal benders cannot. ~Fighting Styles~ - Tai Chi focuses on alignment, Body Structure, Breath, and visualization. - Hung Gar was chosen for its firmly rooted stances and powerful strikes. - Northern Shaolin Kung Fu uses strong arm and leg movements. - Ba Gua uses dynamic circular movements and quick directional changes. This technique uses centripetal force to generate power, and uses nearly constant circular movement to create angles between the combatants. ~Nations~ Fire Nation, Led by the FireLord Ozai, Princess Azula, And Prince Zuko. Water Tribe's, led by the chief, Sokka and Katara's dad. Earth Kingdom, Led by the Earth King. Air Nomads, Led by the avatar himself, Aang. RULES- - No Ubering - No Controlling Other Peoples Characters. - No Swearing, Even If You Spell It Wrong. - Romance Is Allowed, But Only Mild, Like The Aang And Katara Romance. ~Character Sheets~ Name: (DOnt Make it simple like, Jake, Or Samantha. Make it chinese/indian. Exp: Katara, Aang, Zuko, See my point here?) A.ge: Gender: Tribe: Fighting Style: (Only 1) Appearance: Special Accesory Besides Bending: (Katara has healing water, Sokka has his boomerang/sword, Aang has his staff, etc.) Personality: Bio: (must have atleast 1 sentence. N/A is not a sentence.) Me, Any of my friends who join, and the 1st person to join are admins.
cactuar67
#28032601Friday, June 25, 2010 9:02 PM GMT

(PLZ JOIN!) Name: Iroh A.ge: 14 Gender: M Tribe: Earth Fighting Style: Hung Gar Appearance: Earht Kingdom boys uniform, Brown Medium length hair, Blue eyes. Special Accesory Besides Bending: Rock Gloves. Personality: Nice. Bio: I have been training my whoel life to be an earth kingdom warrior.
cactuar67
#28032777Friday, June 25, 2010 9:05 PM GMT

Plz Join!!!
cactuar67
#28032902Friday, June 25, 2010 9:07 PM GMT

Bump!
Bloxette
#28033235Friday, June 25, 2010 9:12 PM GMT

Ooc; Very nice :D
Bloxette
#28033297Friday, June 25, 2010 9:13 PM GMT

Ooc; Usually when something is based off of a tv show, book, etc, its like a one sentence intro, you actually did your research buddy, nice XD My CS in a moment. =3
Bloxette
#28033437Friday, June 25, 2010 9:15 PM GMT

Ooc; Though quick question, are airbenders allowed? Or are they forbiden? o.o
cactuar67
#28033459Friday, June 25, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

Soz I was afk, yes u can be an air bender!
SuperStella
#28033478Friday, June 25, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

Name: Kya A.ge: 15 Gender: Female Tribe: Water Fighting Style: Tai Chi Appearance: Short black hair, a waterbender robe, brown eyes. Special Accesory Besides Bending: (I can't really think of one. Can I leave this out?) Personality: Determined, violent. Bio: Kya has never practised any healing technique, but she knows how to extract water from plants and a little bit from thin air. She doesn't know how to bloodbend and doesn't dare to even try and learn it.
XOLBOROBLOXOLBOR
#28033483Friday, June 25, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
cactuar67
#28033593Friday, June 25, 2010 9:19 PM GMT

both accepted, and super, yurs can be healing water! Its in a little pouch that attaches to yur robe.
cactuar67
#28033797Friday, June 25, 2010 9:22 PM GMT

we can start now, if you like?
Bloxette
#28034057Friday, June 25, 2010 9:27 PM GMT

Name: Kia Sileha (felt like adding a last name.) A.ge: 14 Gender: Female. Tribe: Air. Fighting Style: baguazhang Appearance: Short white traditional female air tribe skirt with blue tintings, traditional white chinese shirt with blue tintings, sturdy sandals. Golden blonde hair that reaches down just past her bum in soft waves with some braids in it (not like all braided, but like small braids that run down with her unbraided hair.) Misty grey eyes with tints of coral blue and emerald green. Fair skin, very muscular. Elfish face (no elf ears, calm down.) With a few freckles on her nose and cheeks. Special Accesory Besides Bending: Staff. Personality: Doesnt back down. Bio: Despite the fact that usually only men learn to air bend, she has been learning in secret by watching the lesons that the others are taught.
Bloxette
#28034337Friday, June 25, 2010 9:32 PM GMT

Ooc; My friend is thinking of joining =3
cactuar67
#28034347Friday, June 25, 2010 9:32 PM GMT

Accepted, lets start. ~Iroh~ (Yes, my name is same name as Zuko's uncle XD) "HYUH!" I yelled as I launched my rock glove at a target, making a big hole in it. I used my earth bending and pulled it back on my hand. I then did earth moves on targets, like making a big cylinder, diagonal rock thing and hit the targets. "HYUAH!!!" I yelled as I made the earth stand up underneath targets, making them get destroyed. I did earth moves while doing the dragon dance. (Dragon dance was featured in teh episode, "The sun tribe" in book 3, fire.)
cactuar67
#28034399Friday, June 25, 2010 9:32 PM GMT

(What is Ooc; anyways?)
Bloxette
#28034503Friday, June 25, 2010 9:34 PM GMT

Ooc; Ooc stands for out of character, its not required on this site, but on the site I used to rp on if you didnt use it when speaking out of character you would be banned for life XD So its a forcive habit =3
roblox23457320
#28034615Friday, June 25, 2010 9:36 PM GMT

(Out of Character)
Lynk101
#28034623Friday, June 25, 2010 9:36 PM GMT

Name: Siad Dungo (XD) A.ge:15 Gender:M Tribe: Fire Fighting Style: Ba Gua Appearance: long black hair, dark brown eyes (almost black), crimson robe with pictures of flames all over it, crimson leggings, pale skin, lean and muscular Special Accesory Besides Bending:Katana Personality:very closed, but polite and helpful. Bio: he keeps his past hidden from everyone. the only thing known is that he's an orphan, found in a pillaged village in the hands of his charred mother.
legopanda
#28034754Friday, June 25, 2010 9:38 PM GMT

Name: Arch A.ge: 16 Gender: Female Tribe: Air Nomads Fighting Style: Ba Gua Appearance: Tall, Short messy white hair with bangs (boy cut), tan skin, Light Gray eyes, skinny, blue spaghetti strap top with a two white sashes (one running over each shoulder), long flowing orange capris, black circles around eyes due to insomnia. Special Accesory Besides Bending: Black tatoo of a circle on her left shoulder that often hurts when danger is near. Personality: Smart, quiet, odd, curious, depressed, agressive, violent Bio: She didn't have any parents, and for as much as she knows, she was an orphan. Never fitting in with other kids, she often kept to herself and didn't like talking. She enjoys learning small, often useless facts, and likes to build objects. (Is this okay?)
cactuar67
#28034766Friday, June 25, 2010 9:38 PM GMT

Ooc; Oh. XD I used it ROTFL. Btc;(back to character LOLZ XD) ~Iroh~ I stopped training for now. I went in to enjoy some onion banana juice.
SuperStella
#28034774Friday, June 25, 2010 9:38 PM GMT

(All right, healing water.) I sat down beside a river, practising my waterbending. I suddenly spotted a fish, and created a stream of water, freezing it, and using it as an ice spear at the fish. It caught it in the very middle and it was stuck down at the bottom of the river. "I hate having to get it off the bottom.." I said to myself, and continued sitting beside the river, making bubbles of water come up to the top.
cactuar67
#28034903Friday, June 25, 2010 9:40 PM GMT

Ooc;ALL ARE ACCEPTED!!! :D
cactuar67
#28035060Friday, June 25, 2010 9:42 PM GMT

(Just make ur clothes like it actualyl would of been in the avatar world, not spaghetti strap, Legobank XD)
legopanda
#28035123Friday, June 25, 2010 9:43 PM GMT

Arch: I was up in a tree, holding a small bird. I smiled, taking a finger and petting it. Chirping, a couple more flew down and landed on the benches next to me.

of     11   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right