of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Neotrinston
#28085882Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:07 PM GMT

Journal Entry 17th June 3710 So yeah, I suppose I've all ready told you about the power of Light and Dark, Good and Evil. But what I haven't told you, the planets becoming out-of-balance. Somebody has stolen the Shrine Keys, you know, the ones that lead to the Ultimate Being. I'm going on a journey to retrieve the Shrine Keys and get the Ultimate Being to get the planets bakc to perfect balance. Journal Entry 24th November 3711 It's took me one year to get all the Shrine Keys, I just need to see the Ultimate Being and balance is restored. His world could actually kill me, even if I take one breath. But if I can train myself to stand up to the extreme conditions of the Cemetanium, the Ultimate Being's world, I might actually have a chance to get all the planets back into the perfect balance they have to be in. Also, this is my last chance to tell you the secret I've been keeping form everyone I've ever met. Ok, my secret is... The rest of the Journal Entry? It was lost in time. The time that crucially took that man. The planets are still out of balance five years later. They are on the brink of destruction ever since the forces of Evil have multiplied and strenghtened themselves. So, will you fight for Light, or Dark? Good or Evil? Everyone is out for the Shrine Keys scattered all over the seven planets. Psecria The planet of Pyschic. It's Shrine and Key dedicated to the Man of the Mind. It's the strangest planet you've ever seen, while also wielding extreme conditions of survival, this is the ultimate challenge for anyone out seeking the Shrine Keys. Marinera The planet of Water. It's Shrine and key dedicated to the Woman of Water. While most of the planet has been shrouded in water, this planet has the coldest weather known. Only few places have been temperature controlled. Flatrena The planet of Flame. It's Shrine and Key dedicated to the Feline of Fire. This is the hotest planet ever to exist. It's covered in volcanoes and fire fields, while only few towns and cities can bare to survive. Not even being stark naked can cool you down from this fiery frenzy. Ronamin The planet of Earth. It's Shrine and Key dedicated to the Sage of Soil. The planet is encovered in lush green forests and underground cities to keep safe from the harsh creature sthat roam the overworld. It's probably the most beautiful thing that would meet your eyes. Cladack The planet of Wind. It's Shrine and Key dedicated to the Cleric of Clouds. The planet doesn't even look like a planet, it just looks like a giant space cloud. But when you're spaceship lands on it, you'll discover the most futuristic looking world out there. Though not all of it is high tech, the bottom half of the planet has interpreted grass and other life. This planet is the home of the Space Police. Blighmare The planet of Light. It's Shrine and Key dedicated to the Lemur of Light. Even at night, this planet stays as bright as snow. It would be the most peaceful planet to walk upon, with it's kind people. But it's not as easy as you think on here though, no no. Drahart The planet of Dark. It's Shrine and Key dedicated to the Druid of Darkness. Daytime doesn't really exist on this planet, there's always a night sky any time. You'd think this planet would be a bit sketchy, you were right. Even the people seem a bit mysterious when you think about it. And here, you could say that fighting exists to much here. Now that you've learned of the planets, it's time for you to enter the Karayan dimension. Are you ready? CS Name: Ag.e: Apecies: Gender: Birth Planet: Class: (Archer, swordfighter, magician etc.) Personality: Appearance: (Relating to species.) Bio: (Optional) Weapons: (Relating to Class.)
Neotrinston
#28086146Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:11 PM GMT

Name: Aénex Soul Ag.e: 19 Species: Aquair, a shapeshifting magician of water. Gender: Male Birth Planet: Marinera Class: Magician Personality: Kind, adventerous, courageous, smart Appearance: Blue eyes, light blue hair, tanned skin, tall, skinny, dolphin necklace, dolphin-sword-shirt, navy blue jeans, light beige sandals, water-droplet-bracelet and ring Bio: To be revealed Weapons: Icicle Shards, Spirit Water, Wave Breaker(Sword)
Neotrinston
#28087200Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:30 PM GMT

Ah, c'mon guys, I worked really hard on this one!
sammydbull
#28087961Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:43 PM GMT

I think its too complicated for most people
Neotrinston
#28088059Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:45 PM GMT

Keep it to yourself if you don't like it.
sammydbull
#28088362Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:49 PM GMT

Its not that I dislike it. In fact its very cool but I'm too afraid of commitment to RP in too many threads. I explained why nobody was intrested
Fluffy443
#28091354Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:41 PM GMT

Not trying to be rude but it kind of made me laugh because Merinera is a dipping sauce. I'm not syre if that's the right spelling of the sauce but still. Name: Yaïoona Maïlune Ag.e: 19 Species: Creature of the night (Half shadow Half human) Gender: F Birth Planet: Drahart Class: (Archer, swordfighter, magician etc.) Can I be a wanderer? if not Archer Personality: Seems shy, but is not really.Mysterious, few have ever gained her trust. Appearance: In her human-like form black(like leather) skin soft as silk, Black silky hair and Blazing orange irises. (Basicaly black besides her eyes). And in her other form she can consume the shadow of any living creature. Bio: When born her mother died minutes later and her father left, deserting her. She lived on pure spite, even though she never was with Humans (Ever) she knew and understood every human language, english, french, spanish, chinese, Estonian, Dutch, Portugese...etc. Weapons: darts
Neotrinston
#28091442Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:43 PM GMT

(Tell me what a Wanderer is first.)
Fluffy443
#28094190Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:27 PM GMT

Like an explorer. No home, left to wander the planet.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#28094654Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:36 PM GMT

Name: Nathanael Ag.e: 16 Apecies: H.omophönix (Human with ability to transform into a Phoenix. Gender: M Birth Planet: Cladack Class: Archer Personality: Nice, Caring, Protective Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Nathanael-16-item?id=21057379 Bio: (Optional) Weapons. Compound bow.
Neotrinston
#28128660Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:09 PM GMT

(Ok, both accepted.)
fireturn
#28131676Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:37 PM GMT

Name: Rugaard Ag.e: 26 Apecies: Slizaran (a man that can turn into a lizard) Gender: M Birth Planet: Psecria Class: Swordfighter Personality: A dark personality who doesn't like to talk about his past and when in battle goes into a bloodlust however is fairly calm and chatty when he gets going Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes, usualy wears a green shirt and trousers, and snake form a green scaled lizard the size of a coffee table Bio: Revealed in the roleplay if you can get it out of him Weapons: Katana
Neotrinston
#28131769Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:39 PM GMT

(Accepted, one more and we can start.)
fireturn
#28131825Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:41 PM GMT

man i hate waiting
Neotrinston
#28131905Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:43 PM GMT

(Well atleast until Fluffy is online.)
fireturn
#28131954Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:44 PM GMT

ok
ninjagirl920
#28136714Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:23 PM GMT

CS Name: Luxa Grene. (Pronounced- Loox-Uh Green.) Ag.e: 19. Apecies: BloodBat. Gender: Female. Birth Planet: Drahart. Class: (Archer, swordfighter, magician etc.) Archer. Personality: Quiet, dark, shy, mysterious. Appearance: She has long black hair, that's always in a neat braid down her back. Her bangs, which have a red streak in them, fall just over her right eye. Her violet eyes seem to be glowing some of the time. She's quite skinny. Tall. She's wearing a gray tank top with a beige Hollister jacket over it, black skinny jeans, gray cowhide boots, and gray fingerless gloves. Bio: Unknown. Weapons: A dark, pure black bow, with the word "Lightning" inscribed on the side. Black shafted arrows with arrowheads that have a purple tint.
Neotrinston
#28137190Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:33 PM GMT

(Accepted, we may now start.) Aénex walked along the Cacnya Beache of Merinera.
fireturn
#28137353Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:36 PM GMT

Ruggard was in some town or another, he staggered out of bed his head thumping. "Ow man" He managed to asertain that he was in an inn, he went sownstairs and ordered breakfast, he sat in the corner and ate quietly.
Neotrinston
#28137458Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:38 PM GMT

Sunshine beamed down on the Marineran Ocean's, making it look like a silver blanket.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#28137701Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:43 PM GMT

I went into my backyard and begain practicing with my bow. ~Deutsch Phönix~
fireturn
#28137814Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:46 PM GMT

Rugaard finished his breakfast and walked outside to find himself in a small village in the Phsicainic jungle. It was all coming back to him, he set off on foot up the road.
Neotrinston
#28137819Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:46 PM GMT

Aénex didn't mind the cold climates, nearly everyone on Marinera was used to the freezing conditions.
ninjagirl920
#28138922Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:06 PM GMT

~Luxa.. I walked outside to practice with my bow. My eyes scanned the darkness. I could see the dark outlines of trees, roots, and bushes. I loaded an arrow, and aimed at my target. I closed my eyes, and relaxed the muscles in my arms. I used muscles in my back, and let the arrow go. I opened my eyes, and listened to the satisfying sound of the "Thud!" on the target. The arrow had landed right in the middle. I pulled it out gently, and put it back in my quiver. I did the practice over and over.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#28139047Sunday, June 27, 2010 5:09 PM GMT

I finished practicing. "Now what should I do..." ~Deutsch Phönix~

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right