Conmiro
#28223862Monday, June 28, 2010 10:38 PM GMT

Yea....No. Not everything from google is a fact, but when theres multiple sources confirming it besides google, well..It is generaly recognized as a fact. I'm not sure why your flaming me for voicing my opinion but please stop.
PH0X
#28223893Monday, June 28, 2010 10:38 PM GMT

I Think they should, Personally i know it's funny to make jokes about Hobos and stuff, but the truth is that hobos are actual people , who through some disability, or series of unfortunate events, have lost their home. I think it's cool that ROBLOX helped haiti, but i also think STRONGLY that they should help the homeless as well. I've talked with people about this personally and a lot of people say we shouldn't help homeless adults because it's their fault that they got stuck on something or didn't get a job, but that's not true. Most people with homes have trouble finding jobs, and what if you don't have a home? it's not as if you can just Shower up and get all snazzy for an interview, how would you do that? Not to mention Substance Abuse is also not the main cause of homelessness as most beleive, it's more often that you go to that kind of thing after you lose a home because your desperate for hope, the main cause of Homelessness is Job loss, who would hire a sweaty, smelly homeless man when you can hire a clean looking middle-class man? that's the kind of mind-set we need to move out of. ROBLOX is always saying they are listening to us, well, it's time to turn your ear to the community, please prove your value of us by also valuing others. Unionjack96 Over-And-Out. what he said above i say yay
UnionJack96
#28224122Monday, June 28, 2010 10:42 PM GMT

@ Comiro. You can't trust google half as much as you are right now. I'm not mad at you because of your opinion, but because of the things you have said about all the misfortunate people with mental dissabilities or alchohol/drug habits, or just plain bad luck, that you have viciously sluaghtered in a childish two sentences. Not everybody gets the chances you speak of, but they deserve them.
Conmiro
#28224162Monday, June 28, 2010 10:42 PM GMT

Plus their's government support...Unless they are illegal immigrants(which alot of homeless people are...)
Zaza444
#28224277Monday, June 28, 2010 10:44 PM GMT

Yo, that's great and all, Taylor, I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but UnionJack has got one of the greatest ideas of all time. OF ALL TIME! Support!!!!
sweetiee
#28224342Monday, June 28, 2010 10:45 PM GMT

You have my full support. i even have some homeless here.
Conmiro
#28224440Monday, June 28, 2010 10:47 PM GMT

I see them everyday in Galveston.
dgq
#28224513Monday, June 28, 2010 10:48 PM GMT

Good idea! It will teach kids about being helpfull! And being homeless is not funny! Whoever thinks that laughing at homeless people is funny think abput this: What if you were homeless? What if you would need help? And people would just go away and laugh at you! Think!
UnionJack96
#28224605Monday, June 28, 2010 10:50 PM GMT

@Conmiro You quip about illegal immagrants i suppose is also a Googled "fact". Immagrant or not, Obviously the homeless need more help besides what the Government has given them, since they're still on the streets. Look, i see and understand all the reasons you have not to help them, i don't agree with most of them but i see where you are comming from. All these people, are PEOPLE, and nobody, deserves to die, they should get as many chances as they need. I don't care what "Percentages" you pull out of google, because no matter what decisions they have made previously in their life, they are still PEOPLE.
rotototo
#28224955Monday, June 28, 2010 10:55 PM GMT

Absolutely!!! With the economy under great strain, more and more people are out on the street lacking food, water, and shelter. If ROBLOX could contribute to this cause, it would be an all around win because: 1. This will benefiet to the less fortunate, making the world a better place in general. 2. ROBLOXians could feel good about themselves, helping a noble cause, earning praise from their parents. 3. ROBLOX could earn recognition for a good deed to this earth and all who live on it, positive publicity that is advertising in itself. An all around win. Go for it. Ask RHQ.
THELEGENDKILLER12
#28225570Monday, June 28, 2010 11:05 PM GMT

I'm going to the HQ in a couple of weeks. Want me to ask them? This seems like a good idea.
UnionJack96
#28225590Monday, June 28, 2010 11:05 PM GMT

I Agree and also appreciate the easy to Understand layout you made. Most people don't want to read paragraphs.
rotototo
#28225834Monday, June 28, 2010 11:09 PM GMT

@TheLegendKiller~ By all means YES!!! YES YES YES!!! That's got to be the only way this will get off the ground. @UnionJack~ Thanks. It helps plenty when trying to get points across.
THELEGENDKILLER12
#28225927Monday, June 28, 2010 11:11 PM GMT

Union answer meh!
UnionJack96
#28226026Monday, June 28, 2010 11:13 PM GMT

Please do LegendKiller, we need this. I was also wondering if we should start a group for this, The Roblox Homeless Help Movement or R.H.H.M. for shirt, is that a good idea?
YALE70
#28226164Monday, June 28, 2010 11:15 PM GMT

Well....I,ve stolen from hobos and beat up a few because they took some stuff from a friend of mine who lives close to some old shack where a few hobos live. They stole some knives and a credit card but we got them back. But i completely agree. Not only it will help them it will also clear up the streets a bit but you know Roblox. Very greedy......
BeepBoopBop
#28226334Monday, June 28, 2010 11:18 PM GMT

This is completely idiotic. ROBLOX is not a lifeline. {"A suggestion is only as idiotic as it's owner"}
Imatu
#28226745Monday, June 28, 2010 11:25 PM GMT

So, beepboopbop, what you're saying is that, through ROBLOX, some people who want to help homeless people can't because ROBLOX "isn't a lifeline"? You'e saying that ROBLOX shouldn't show little kids who play it that people who band together for good cause can truly make a difference, no matter where they live or how old they are? Then I disagree with you.
BeepBoopBop
#28226799Monday, June 28, 2010 11:26 PM GMT

No. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that you shouldn't count on ROBLOX to do the work. If you'd like to help, you help them. Don't count on ROBLOX.
rotototo
#28226967Monday, June 28, 2010 11:29 PM GMT

Beepboopbop, you've been going around squashing every thread I find. ROBLOX is not a lifeline, it's a support. ROBLOX isn't a wheelchair in the hospital, it's a cane. We're giving a little back what we gave to ROBLOX (and I'd like to see that this money is put to maximum efficiency, and hope that enough people participate, because my school of 750 raised $10,000 once.)
BeepBoopBop
#28227060Monday, June 28, 2010 11:30 PM GMT

"Beepboopbop, you've been going around squashing every thread I find." It's called ciriticism. I criticise threads because you don't want a currupt update, do you? {"A suggestion is only as idiotic as it's owner"}
starfox9872
#28227901Monday, June 28, 2010 11:43 PM GMT

Hobos are homeless bodies. Not homeless people. There's a difference. Hobos ride on trains. They're cool.
UnionJack96
#28229265Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:06 AM GMT

We pay for ROBLOX monthly correct BeepBoopBop? i agree with everybody else whome you've seemed to ignore that we would all enjoy seeing our money put to good use. All the money ROBLOX would use would be money we paid, they would just redirect where the cash is going to. It's not as if we are stealing Builderman's wallet, and taking out his private cash.
UnionJack96
#28229548Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:12 AM GMT

BeepBoopBop, You've made your point, Got your Little thril from being an Annoying critic as ussual, now would you please leave this forum? I Understand where you are comming from, but it's so simple you don't need to add anymore. You're no moderator and let's hope it stays that way.
BeepBoopBop
#28229697Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:14 AM GMT

Again, don't rely on ROBLOX to do your work. It just shows your lazyness and idiocity. ROBLOX kinda needs it's money to run ROBLOX. {"A suggestion is only as idiotic as it's owner"}