of     1   

Twigs180
#28173320Monday, June 28, 2010 2:58 AM GMT

[Loading Radio Transmission 4634-34-Zulu....] [Transmission Loaded] "Bravo Two Five, come in! BRAVO TWO FIVE, DO YOU READ ME?" *Click* "....*Radio Static*...FIRE BASE ALPHA, BROKEN ARROW! BRO-...Do it! They are overrunning us! *Brief Melee followed by slurred Chinese*" *Click* "Bravo Two Fire, this is Overlord. We are sending in everything we have. We need strobes to mark targets." *Click* "...*The sound of artillery drowns out most talking*...BRING IT! Outpost Delta is lost!" [Transmission ends] That was two years ago. Since then, most of the fighting in the Kashmir Region between the American led coalition of NATO, India, and Pakistan and the forces of China, The People's Unfied Korea, Vietnam, and Laos. Combat consits of platoons attacking outposts defend by firebases. The Kashmir is vital in that it cuts the 'Reds' oil supply in half. The main invasion is commencing via Russia into Mongolia. We are in the Coalition's 9th Mountain Division. Our goal is to keep the Coalition in and the 'Reds' out. The area is cold, the air is thin, and artillery keeps out heads down 24/7. Welcome soldier, to the 9th! Rules: Be realistic You don't have to be accepted, but I can tweak your character sheet to how I see fit No gmodding, no ubering, etc. Listen to what I say, what I say goes Character Sheet: Name: A/g/e: Gender: Appearance: Rank: Weapons: (Primary, Secondary, Primary Grenade, Special Grenade, Melee Weapon) Equipment: (Ropes, Maps, Canteens, Rations, Compass, Binoculars, etc.) Bio: (Optional)
Twigs180
#28173451Monday, June 28, 2010 3:01 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Blake Weston A/ge: 25 Gender: M Appearance: Black Hair, 6'3'', 190lbs, Scars on my face, Green Eyes, http://www.roblox.com/RP-item?id=29182955 Rank: Leutinant Major Weapons: LWRC PSD w/ Holographic Sight, Foregrip, Passive Laser Targeting, Walther P99 w/ laser sight, Trench Knife, 3 Frag Grenades, 2 Flashbangs Equipment: Radio, GPS, Paper Map, Flashlight, Lighter, Flares, Rations, Climbing gear Bio: An optismitic former soldier of the GSG-9. Loves the thrill of combat. Climbing is his favorite thing. He hopes the war will soon move to the Himilayas so he can climb Everest.
Twigs180
#28174293Monday, June 28, 2010 3:15 AM GMT

Bump
Twigs180
#28203305Monday, June 28, 2010 5:38 PM GMT

Bump
Twigs180
#28239100Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:41 AM GMT

Somebody post...Please?

of     1