xxxzsz
#4245817Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:38 AM GMT

Darktirx: u found zarka good job velo well...... Velo: what is the problem darktirx? Darktirx: well ummmm i need a mask mask of currption need it to help u Velo: k i will get it for u Darktirx:thx and in about 10 minutes there is going to b zombie behind u. Velo:O_O
fleshkfan43
#4250325Saturday, December 13, 2008 2:36 PM GMT

vargus: captain why are we in hawaii hotel hotel california is much better
Velocinyx
#4277077Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:33 PM GMT

Velo: *out of character* Because the noobsa put us there.. Velo: *In character* I mean um, because there's plenty of cheap furniture to barricade the door with? Velo: Yeah let's go with that. Velo: I could see how you could make that assumption if you were, perhaps, a cup of dirt. Lol.
SilentAsassin9
#4277220Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:39 PM GMT

Silent: phew... man... any one have any water? *a zombie creeps up behind me but i smash its face with my Elbow*
zacaris
#4277235Sunday, December 14, 2008 6:39 PM GMT

Name: Zack Codename: (optional) Weapon: Crowbar, and Dual Knifes. Origin: House Clothes/Appearance: Black Jeans, Green Shirt, and Red Sneakers. Has Brown, moppy hair. Status: Happy Affliction: None Abilities: Strong Climber, and Fast Runner Perks: Is small, so he can fit through any vent. Drawbacks: Is often noisy. Bio: Raised by his mom, and his dad dying when he was two, he was forced to live to the limit.
HeXcAster
#4281143Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:14 PM GMT

Devan: I could use some water. *Roundhouse Kicks a Zombies Head off its torso*
xxxzsz
#4285365Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:43 PM GMT

Zarka:Uses energy stone final strike 60 zombies die. Velo:O_O Zarka:What? Velo;Nothing Darktrix:Energy storm Velo:O_O_O_O Vargus: humph
xxxzsz
#4290675Monday, December 15, 2008 3:15 AM GMT

Zarka:walks up to vargus throws him Vargus:Wtf?! Zarka:kicks vargus into wall then slams vargus into the ground Velo:O_O Zarka:Hahaha Velo:=/ Zarka:smite him Velo:no Zarka:huh what happened? Velo u almost killed vargus Zarka:Oh
xxxzsz
#4290837Monday, December 15, 2008 3:25 AM GMT

Zarka:Sorry vargus i was in a shadow trance Vargus:F U! Velo:uhhh where is darktrix? Zarka:idk Vargus:idk
xxxzsz
#4291640Monday, December 15, 2008 4:21 AM GMT

Velo:well let's find out about the mask of currption. Vargus:ok Zarka:we need a computer Every1 runs into a small base with lot's of computers velo looks up mask of curruption mask of currption: orgin land of shadows powers can currupt anything bio: legend says the the mask of curruption can currupt the virus into a cure no1 knows how though......... velo prints the information and downloads it on a disk Velo:let's go
xxxzsz
#4291667Monday, December 15, 2008 4:24 AM GMT

need velo to post something b4 i can move on
zxcthegreat
#4291974Monday, December 15, 2008 4:56 AM GMT

Name: (classified) Codename:zxc Weapon: a special prototpye KON highpowered KON laser Origin: KON commando unit Clothes/Appearance:torn KON uniform Status:ready to kill Affliction:half zombie(was infected but cured himself mostly he sometimes gos zombie but still has control...barely) Abilities: inhanced reflexes,never misses Perks:can use anyweapon but perfers lazer Drawbacks: can run very fast but for only a short time Bio:A elite member of KON(knights of the nine(my clan for those who dont knowim just using it as a name in this game( note this class in the game only i can use >_<)) the rest of this profile has either been deleted or is classified
zxcthegreat
#4291998Monday, December 15, 2008 4:59 AM GMT

*parachutes down from dropship and looks around*hmmm sadly i see no zombies at the moment*suddenly heres the sound of running feet from the top of a building and looks up and watchs zombies skydive toward him*oh fudge*pulls out lazer pistol and begins the madness* status:murdering 300 zombies
zxcthegreat
#4292106Monday, December 15, 2008 5:13 AM GMT

sigh im not gonna wait to be approved heres the rest of my story and how i stopped the infection and ended all life in the inefected zone *after all zombies are dead i stumble towards ground zero where im planting the beacon the beacon for the beam that will end all life in this city asi set down the beacon and activate it i run back to the dropship and it takes off and leaves the city i turn around and watch as the nuke hits and enilates the city
HeXcAster
#4302868Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:19 AM GMT

Andrew: *Looks at Nuke flying down* "....Lets end this" *Hyper Jumps tword the nuke, Grabs the Back of the nuke, And throws it out into space, delaying the nuke hitting by 3 weeks* "Super Mutants can be handy.." *Starts Pwning Zombies, gathering weapons/Food, And Building A mahcine that could teleport all LIVING survivors out of the city*
fleshkfan43
#4306632Tuesday, December 16, 2008 2:22 AM GMT

*kicks dartrix in leg and pushes him over* vargus: no controlling me *kicks him again*
xxxzsz
#4307945Tuesday, December 16, 2008 3:17 AM GMT

throws vargus almost kills him Zarka:don't hurt mei can pwn u to death
Serpentxxx
#4324421Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:55 AM GMT

Name:Void Silence Codename:Final Affilction:shadow viruslvl10 Orgin:F.O.X (Files.Of.eXperments)testing unit Status:trying to figure out what happened Bio:Void found out that he had powers 5 years before the virus was created.He was taken to F.O.X after they found out that he had been infected.Void just broke out of F.O.X. Void does not remember any thing.
qsdcv
#4324861Wednesday, December 17, 2008 3:18 AM GMT

Name: Hijju Codename: JB Weapon: Martial arts...gold belt[black belt highest degree in all martial arts] Origin: dojan[uses stuff like nunchucks,swords,ect.] Clothes/Appearance: wears a giant black robe with gold belt on it Status: right now i'm just normal...kinda happy,kinda sad,you get the idea Affliction:once i am infected,i will change into green robe...with red Abilities: is able to jump over them and then stab them RIGHT IN THE BACK! with up-set-knife and strike Perks: is able to survive as human longer after being zombie Drawbacks: cant block very good Bio: after getting gold belt,trained in any other fighting types and only uses weapons when nessecery[now knows street fighting and wrestling] Hijju:...viruses...everywhere...i must not become one...[runs to city,and starts slicing zombies with a single slice,or kicks them to next week]this is to easy...[stops right infront of void]hmmmmmmm...hello "final"...what are you doing?
HeXcAster
#4325186Wednesday, December 17, 2008 3:37 AM GMT

Devan: *Finishes Building Teleporter device as zombies gather aorund my bunker door* IF ANYONES ALIVE, I HAVE A TELEPORTER, WE CNA GET AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES AND THE NUKE, HURRY IV SET THE TELEPORTER TO A Rebel base with highly advanced zombie killing machine turrets outside and outstanding medicle Attention, If your alive, I can teleport you there, IF YOUR ALIVE SAY: CHOZO THE BOZO, and you can come with me to safety (or so i think, DUN DUN DUUUUNNNUNUNNN)! *Sets Teleporter hopiong the nuke doesenty hit within the next 3 days*
xxxzsz
#4325894Wednesday, December 17, 2008 4:37 AM GMT

Void using the powers of the shadow virus grabs nuke and delayes it 34 years Void:O_O
Serpentxxx
#4325923Wednesday, December 17, 2008 4:41 AM GMT

Void who r u Void is thinking trying to remember jb Void r u jb?
Serpentxxx
#4326039Wednesday, December 17, 2008 4:56 AM GMT

jumps on jb in fects him with shadow virus lvl1 it was my gift void say jumping off of jb Void dissapers
Voidcinyx
#4326513Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:24 AM GMT

name:Voidcinyx codename:001 Orgin:F.O.X Affliction:Shadow virus lvl 20 status: looking for velo bio:Voidcinyx is a brother of Velo they never saw each other when they were born Voidcinyx wants to meet Velo but he has some problems......
fleshkfan43
#4334525Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:04 PM GMT

*gets up unharmed* vargus: your way to over confident that didnt even hurt so just remember your attacks have no effect on me