of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

FinalSword
Top 100 Poster
#28583261Sunday, July 04, 2010 1:25 PM GMT

[My name is Keos Drift, and I am a Scavenger.] Many weeks have passed since the fraud milatary experiments to control the energy from explosions went terribly wrong. What they planned, using a new device, was to capture the energy of the explosion and unleash it somewhere. However, what happened, was that the device failed, and the explosions were bigger than expected. A wave from those explosions was sent all across the world, and wiped out everything in it's path. [My name is Axel Drift, and I am a Scavenger.] Scavengers are the survivors. The people who look in this ruined world for food, water, or anything they can use to survive. Scavengers often fight over anything they can find or use, including just places to live. Some houses, msotly ruined, were still up. Any in them, however, are utterly ruined. This being said, not many things were left from the explosions. [My name is Iris Drift, and I am a scavenger.] Many people lost their lives on that fatal day, but somehow, some buildings were damaged only to a point, and people survived in those houses. Those people are called Angels, for they are always looking for Scavengers to take in. Some, however, aren't as nice as others. Some actually want all Scavenger's dead. Scavengers know this every time they aproach a house, and take every single precaution; get out wepons if needed, and knock on the door. Angels usually take a few minutes or so to answer, while when no one is in there, nothing answers. [You are a scavenger.] [Char Will Come Up next, along with Notes.]
Neotrinston
#28586329Sunday, July 04, 2010 2:41 PM GMT

(I wanna join. *Waits For CS*)
FinalSword
Top 100 Poster
#28587925Sunday, July 04, 2010 3:16 PM GMT

(That's the problem.. STOOPID CS)
Neotrinston
#28588036Sunday, July 04, 2010 3:18 PM GMT

(Is it with the ag.e?)
Glacious
#28588247Sunday, July 04, 2010 3:22 PM GMT

I have a character sheet! Name: A.ge: G.ender: Weapon: Bio(Optional): Apperance: Angel or Scavenger: Is this good? Also, I would like to join!
Glacious
#28588471Sunday, July 04, 2010 3:27 PM GMT

Name: Xzol A.K.A "Tank Freak" A.ge: 32 G.ender: Male Weapon: Tank barrel, Large rusty claws Bio(Optional): Xzol always wanted to be in control and have power. When the explosions occured, he was able to have that chance. He went and collected scraps of metal to form an armor he could use. After creating his armor, he wounded up a group called the, "Steam Punks" These guys have armor and weapons imbedded into them. Apperance: Completely covered in towering armor except for the face, large claws on both arms and two tank barrels on his soldiers Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger
FinalSword
Top 100 Poster
#28590559Sunday, July 04, 2010 4:07 PM GMT

I'm going with Glacious's. Name: Keos Drift A.ge: 11 G.ender: M Weapon: None Bio(Optional): Youngest of the Drift Family. Blast hit when he was with his brother and sister. Has amnesia. Apperance: Torn Blue Jeans, dirtied up t-shirt, no shoes, spiked up brown hair, blue eyes Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger Name: Axel Drift A.ge: 14 G.ender: M Weapon: Ignite Sword Bio(Optional): Oldest of the Drift Family. Trying to help cure Keos's Amnesia. Expert Scavenger Apperance: Torn Blue Jeans, Ripped Black T-Shirt, Spikey Red Hair, No shoes Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger Name: Iris Drift A.ge: 13 G.ender: F Weapon: metal pipe Bio(Optional): Second oldest of the Drift family. The one woh sees what you can do with Scavenged items. Apperance: Black Jeans, ripped white Tank-top, no shoes, long dirty blonde hair Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger (Thanks, Glacious.)
Neotrinston
#28592892Sunday, July 04, 2010 4:46 PM GMT

Name: Amy Cahill A.ge: 14 Gender: Female Weapon: Arrows Bio(Optional): Amy is very quiet, and very shy, especially when meeting strangers. She constantly reads a book, usually non-fiction, as a form of escape. From her reading, she is very smart, and knows a lot of useful facts that help Amy and Dan. Amy can be slightly bossy at times, and tries to protect her brother out of love and concern. She naturally leads and encourages Dan. Amy feels a special attachment to Grace,her grandmother, and sometimes forgets that Dan loved Grace, too. Apperance: Reddish-brown hair, green eyes, taller than her brother, tattered green hoodie, ripped up lilac-purple jeans, bare feet Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger Name: Dan Cahill A.ge: 11 Gender: Male Weapon: Dual swords Bio(Optional): Dan may act like a dweeb and think he's a super-cool ninja lord, but he has loads of number sense, a born puzzle-solver, and good at all things mechanical.Even though he finds his sister incredibly annoying, he will always stand by her. Dan is usually saving them but they are still a team because Amy has brains. At his grandmother Grace Cahill's funeral, when a fire had started Dan grabbed Saladin Grace's cat who acompanies them. Dan also has Asthma but managed to live throughout the explosions with Amy's help. Apperance: Light brown hair, blue eyes, ripped plain black t-shirt, tattered dark blue jeans, bare feet Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger
Glacious
#28593425Sunday, July 04, 2010 4:55 PM GMT

@FinalSword Your welcome! :D
FinalSword
Top 100 Poster
#28593434Sunday, July 04, 2010 4:56 PM GMT

[Start]
Glacious
#28593593Sunday, July 04, 2010 4:58 PM GMT

* A house blows up and Steam Punks run out with bags filled with goodies* Steam Punk 1: AHAHAHHAAHA!!! Man that was so easy to steal all that stuff! Steam Punk 2: It's like taking candy from a baby! XD Steam Punk 3: Boss will be so proud of us! Steam Punk 4: STEAM PUNKS FOR THE WIN!!! AHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!
FinalSword
Top 100 Poster
#28594604Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:15 PM GMT

(Um. Galcious, not many houses are stll standing.. .and not much stuff is left, either. Scavengers have to LOOK forstuff, not just blow crap up and see what pops out.)
su3353
#28594827Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:19 PM GMT

Name: Mark sulien A.ge: 18 G.ender:M Weapon: A arge shard of glas with the bottom wrapped in cloth Bio(Optional):N/a Apperance: Ripped blue jeans, a hoodless black hoodie, white scuffed sneakers, green eyes, scruffy short black hair, tan skin, tall and skinny Angel or Scavenger:Scavenger
Neotrinston
#28595243Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:25 PM GMT

(I also forgot, Amy has a Jade necklace that Grace gave her.) Amy's necklace shone brightly in the sunlight.Ever since the epxlosions and Grace's house going on fire, life was too hard for her. She thought about Grace too much and nothing else could get through to her. "I'm thinknig about Grace, what are youthinking about, Dan?" Amy asked Dan. "I'm thinking about food." Dan said, half-hearted. "And water." Ever since Amy and Dan became Scavengers, that was all Dan thought about.
aylaeberly
#28595311Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:26 PM GMT

Name: A.ge:14 G.ender: F Weapon:Anything I have with me at the time Bio(Optional):Was in a slightly large,sturdy home at the time of the explosion.I was in the basement at the time.The second floor was ripped to shreads and the first is still but just barly standing.Parents,who died in the explosion,kept a supply of food and water in the basement for emergencys. Apperance:Long brown hair worn in a loose braid.freckles.slightly tall. Angel or Scavenger:Angel
Retal
#28595365Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:27 PM GMT

Name: Shane O'Connell A.ge: 24 G.ender: M Weapon: Compound Bow Bio(Optional): Was staying for a Barbeque at a Friend's House, he cut open his Leg while in the Nearby Forest, so he had to go Inside. Everyone else was outside. Guess what happened. He managed to Scavenge his Friend's Prized Compound Bow from the Attic of the House afterwards. Complete with a few Arrows. Apperance: Dirty, Messy Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, about 6' 4" or so, quite Thin, has a Bandage around his Upper Right Leg, and wears A Pair of Torn Jeans, a Dirty, Bloodied White T-Shirt, a Grey, also Bloody, Unzipped Hoodie, and a Pair of Brown Steel-Toe Boots he Found. He wears Brown Leather Gloves to Protect his Hands. (Compound Bows are as Dangerous to the User as they are to everyone else) He has Numerous scars on his Person. (Right Cheek, Fingertips of Right Hand, Left Inner Forearm, Lower Left Leg, Right Shoulder.) Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger
su3353
#28595433Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:28 PM GMT

(Can i have a pet dog who i found in the wastlands?)
Neotrinston
#28595605Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:31 PM GMT

"Mrrrp." Saladin mewed. Amy picked up Saladin and stroked him softly. It was so hard finding food and drink for Saladin aswell, since the only food he remotely liked was Red Snapper.
su3353
#28595942Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:36 PM GMT

Mark walked around some remains of a house with his dog fallout
darkwhitelie
#28596125Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:38 PM GMT

Name: Nero Sharpe A.ge: 18 G.ender: Male Weapon: A long metal pole, with a leather grip in the middle. There is a light switch on the grip, and when pressed, makes the lengths of metal highly electrocuted. Also has a bronze knuckle duster. Bio(Optional): Nero is older then his brother, but only by a year. Nero has experience of this, because Warren went into a temporary coma, whilst Nero went... Wasteland-wise. He feels hatered for anyone trying to take his stuff. Apperance: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, which hug his athletic, but slight waist. Around it are 3 loose-hanging 3-line studded belts, which hang at different angles. He wears a loose black and white cotton sweater, and underneath a silver necklace, with a beaten gold, Omega, Sigma, and Alpha Greek symbol trio. He has pale skin, ghostly, which contrasts against his pinkie red eyes. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger. Name: Warren Sharpe A.ge: 16 G.ender: Male Weapon: Two whips made out of bikechains, and a bike handle. Bio(Optional): Warren came out of his coma a month ago, and Nero has taught him of the Wastleland, and although Nero knows more, Warren is more logical,a nd quick to the point, and always his holding Nero abck from hitting anything he sees. Apperance: A blue/white/grey check overshirt, with a black simple top underneath. Ripped blue jeans, with green combat boots, and black high socks. Similarly pale skin to Nero, but with sky blue eyes, and platinum blond hair, dopwn to his shoulders. Wears an epidemic mask around his face. Angel or Scavenger: Scavenger
FinalSword
Top 100 Poster
#28596185Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:39 PM GMT

[Also, Glacious, most techonlologey was.. destroyed. So, that "armour" isn't possible. There isn't enough metal for it; even if there was, no eletricity to make it run.]
su3353
#28596303Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:41 PM GMT

Mark "Fallout c'mon boy find us some food!" Fallout ran to one room and mark to another room
aylaeberly
#28596395Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:43 PM GMT

I walked around the basement.I could here the ocean outside.I checked the supplys in the large room.My oarents new that the goverment was planning to test explosives.They gladly spent there extra money on food and water over the years.The room was pack with tons of food and water.I had learned to live on only one or two small meals a day.I ate just enough food and water to keep me alive.Including the stock of food there where also a few med-kits packed in.
darkwhitelie
#28596486Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:44 PM GMT

(The electricty of the staff is made through thermal power; which is in abudance due to global warming, I presume.) Nero I hated hills. I climbed up the hill of dying yellow grass, for at the top, I knew, was a number of half straving wild-dogs, searching for food from their high place. I had my staff in my right hand, and the dull bronze of my knucle duster in my left hardly shined. I crouched low as I walked up the mountain, and heard the sad howl of the dogs. I smiled. Easy confirmation. Warren I walked next to Nero, seeing his grimace of the hill. I smirked. I loved seeing my brother annoyed. It was funny. Although I knew to be careful; Nero annoyed was funny, but violent all the same. So I wiped my grin of my face, and Nero smiled. He had heard the dogs. I wielded the whips from my makeshift holsters, and let them drag along the floor silentley, ready for anything.
su3353
#28596499Sunday, July 04, 2010 5:45 PM GMT

(Aylae could i plz be scavenging the first floor of your home while your in the basement?)

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right