of     1   

JANTT
#28947241Saturday, July 10, 2010 12:54 AM GMT

Since you made an account to Roblox, you can find your violent side and go to a killing game, you can find your Artistic side then go to a building game and make your own place a game! First of all if you CANNOT talk, press / on the keyboard. Guests are the simplest people on Roblox, they can't talk but if they last long then they can have experience throuout Roblox, They are not noobs because they are just starters, they don't know the rules yet, so don't call them noobs for deleting or maybe just tell him to not do anything bad. Meeting famous people around maybe a miracle but thats because you haven't experienced them yet, some famous people kill you or ignore you so don't just stalk them... Don'r send friend requests because you haven't met them yet. Groups are the social point of your existance on Roblox, go to a group but not a large one just start small then after that just say "Hi i am new to this group" That will help just fine, start making friends there. This Forum is made by JANTT, If you will send a messege please read the blurb before sending anything
JANTT
#28947412Saturday, July 10, 2010 12:56 AM GMT

I made some minor mistakes so i will make it again Since you made an account to Roblox, you can find your violent side and go to a killing game, you can find your Artistic side then go to a building game and make your own place a game! First of all if you CANNOT talk, press / on the keyboard. Guests are the simplest people on Roblox, they can't talk but if they last long then they can have experience throuout Roblox, They are not noobs because they are just starters, they don't know the rules yet, so don't call them noobs for deleting or maybe just tell him to not do anything bad. Meeting famous people around maybe a miracle but thats because you haven't experienced them yet, some famous people kill you or ignore you so don't just stalk them... Don't just send friend requests because you want to meet them. Groups are the social point of your existance on Roblox, go to a group but not a large one just start small then after that just say "Hi i am new to this group" That will help just fine, start making friends there. This Forum is made by JANTT, If you will send a messege please read the blurb before sending anything

of     1