of     1   

Espithel
#29180132Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:43 PM GMT

basicly pressing Q and E or B and M with a combo sword will make it do differant moves. E.G: the test combo sword. Q and B to the same, M and E do the same, but i'm going to use Q and E. unless stated, each attack deals 5 damage. pressing Q will strike down like a normal sword. pressing E willl make you lunge. pressing Q twice will make you strike down then lunge. pressing E twice will make you lunge then punch. wilst doing the punch the sword goes down to normal position. QQQ (or pressing Q 3 times) will make you strike down, lunge then the same as EE (E twice.) only the punch is a kick. EEE will make you do EE then jump and strike upwards. QQQQ will do QQQ then step foward and strike down. heres where the fun begins! pressing Q then E will make you do Q then QQQ and EE combined. QQQQQ will do QQQQ then you step forward and lunge. QQE will make you do QQ then make you jump high in the air, the jumping part deals no damage. QQEE will do QQE then you strike down form the sky with your sword in a stane. that looks like it's ready to stab someone. when you land the sword will deal 10 damage. QQQE will do QQQ then you spin your sword around, dealing only 3 damage but backing everyone away. 0.3 seconds required to return to normal stance, wilst the avrage is 0.7. QQQQE will do QQQQ then do the extra part in QQEE. QQQQQE is the ultimate for all combo gear! this one does QQQQQ then sets the sword on fire, and after that does a upward strike that deals a whopping 60 damage! requires a 30 second reload before you can use this agian. as this is for a perposes of explaining combo gear and i do not intend for this test gear to come out i shall not put price and all that.
Cherrybombdog
#29180221Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:44 PM GMT

how can someone remember all that?
Espithel
#29180349Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:46 PM GMT

well they are going to have to forget about the one's they hate. and if you've every played a dynasty warrios/ samuri warriors/ warriors orochi/ dynasty warriors gundam game how do you remember all the combos of the wepaons in that?
Espithel
#29180867Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:53 PM GMT

bump.
Espithel
#29182056Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:12 PM GMT

another bump.
Espithel
#29184189Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:42 PM GMT

yet another bump.

of     1