of     1   

builder147852369
#29314717Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:21 PM GMT

I own a clan an sometimes find it extremly annoying when ads come up saying join fear for example. In this section there are three sections: 1. advertising section In this section just like the advertisments on roblox you have to pay for your ad to be there and the usual rules apply. However not only will there be one or two ads there will be quite a number of ads there! 2. Clans information As we all know a clan war has to take place somewhere. This section tells members of clans where the wars are. 3. Ideal clan for you. Some people looking for clans just don't know what clan to choose to join! Well in this section you can fill in info about a clan that you want to join e.g a lot of memmbers in it not many members in it, a lot of clan wars not many clan wars, reguler meetings no reguler meetings, lots of allies not many allies. One last thinng. If this section is made people are FORBIDDEN to make ads about joining there clans on the normal ad system.
GTAboy1234
#29315046Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:26 PM GMT

roblox dossnt support clan warsIf it didnt have that idsupport
JohnMS
#29315156Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:28 PM GMT

Many users have suggested "Ad's to a clan". I understand and fully support that Idea. But, I think they are working on more important matters at the moment like Bodies, Gear, Lag, and many other bugs. This will probably become available eventually. So don't worry.
builder147852369
#29315642Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:36 PM GMT

@john I'm glad to hear that from a true clan legend!

of     1