chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     7   

Frosty20
#38614585Monday, December 13, 2010 1:34 AM GMT

Totally! I mean some kids come from a bad family life and need some sort of support be it real or virtual. Clans are just like one big family and we look out for everyone and help everyone out. Just like i said earlier, ultimately everything about clans, bases, guns, GUIs, all have something to do with building and scripting.
HALFCOOL
#38614586Monday, December 13, 2010 1:34 AM GMT

The bad thing is people swear and get banned,Teamkill,Randomly kill guests,and start trolling and get banned!
dinogreen
#38677555Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:17 AM GMT

Well mabey there not that bad. It's a good way to make freinds and have fun, but people go overboard and start flaming and stuff. I guess the clans that don't go compative about it are OK. I was in a clan I had all these thoghts about raiding other ones. Good thing I read this before I did anything like that.
masternagato
#61169892Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:02 PM GMT

They set a bad example for kids.
court2000
#61172096Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:44 PM GMT

I've never looked at war groups that way before... And you are 100% right. War groups are sort of ruining ROBLOX! If we weren't allowed to make war groups, VAK wouldn't exist! And that, my friend, is a GOOD thing! (I personally dislike VAK) And people would'nt get trolled on for their war groups! I am starting to not like war groups. Fighting other users on ROBLOX isn't 'fun'. Its only fun when you go to a game where you swordfight! It's not fun going against a group full of users. It just isn't. SUPPORT!

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     7