of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

pichuknight12
#29600940Monday, July 19, 2010 6:53 PM GMT

It was a Saturday evening. You were about to open up an envelope containing a letter from Rolande Academy. They either accepted you or declined you. Your whole family crowded around you. You opened the envelope and read the letter. Rolande Academy accepted you! Everyone became filled with joy and excitement. Rolande Academy is one of the best boarding schools in the whole nation. Each student enrolled into Rolande Academy gets their very own room. No roommates at all. There is a beautiful beach close to Rolande Academy that students can visit on the weekend or after school hours. The education is simply wodnerful and the food is very tasty. You can take part in many activites they have at Rolande Academy. Also, you only have to wear the uniforms at Rolande Academy during school hours! So on weekends and after school you don't have to wear the school uniform. Finest school ever! ~RULES~ 1. No bad language. 2. No modding. 3. No ubering. 4. No spamming. 5. No advertising. 6. Good grammar required. 7. "It's not on the rules!" is not an excuse. ~UNIFORMS~ Boys Short sleeve white collar shirts, dark ties (any color), black pants, black socks, any kind of shoes Girls White blouses, black skirts, white socks, black shoes ~CHARACTER SHEET~ Name: (First and last. Middle is optional.) A.g.e: (14-18) Gender: Grade: (9th-12th) Appearance: (Clothing that you don't wear during school hours. Physical Appearance.) Personality: Bio: (Optional) ~MY CHARACTER SHEET~ Name: Stephen Westerly A.g.e: 15 Gender: Male Grade: 10th Appearance: Short black hair with extremely short side bangs, lightish brown skin (not tan), vivid brown eyes, skinny, 5'6, brown t-shirt with white swirls, white rubber bracelet, blue slim jeans, black Converse Personality: Joyful, sensitive, humorous, friendly, playful, generous, kind Bio: A boy with a very joyful personality. He his of half Indian decent. Stephen just loves the outdoors and enjoys time with his family. During the winter he likes to go skiing with his friends. He has many friends and just loves a good challenge.
pichuknight12
#29610533Monday, July 19, 2010 8:56 PM GMT

(Bump.)
pichuknight12
#29611947Monday, July 19, 2010 9:15 PM GMT

(Bumparoo......)
pichuknight12
#29612827Monday, July 19, 2010 9:26 PM GMT

(Please join. I worked hard on this.)
goxapollo
#29613189Monday, July 19, 2010 9:30 PM GMT

Name: Opal Indie A.g.e: 15 Gender: F Grade: 10th Appearance: Pure black hair, but you can't really tell because there are tons of different colors in her hair, only a bit of hair hanging over her right is black, her left eye is dark gold and the other is pure white, she is 5'6, and has long legs and arms. She always wears her black leather fingerless gloves, and her black combat boots. Personality: TBR Bio: TBR
pichuknight12
#29618327Monday, July 19, 2010 10:50 PM GMT

(Three more people and we can start.)
littletto
#29635516Tuesday, July 20, 2010 2:54 AM GMT

Name: Leah Stonling A.g.e: 15 Gender: F Grade: 10th Appearance: Straight hazel hair that reaches just below shoulder blades and bangs hang above eyes,blonde highlights,big ocean blue eyes with green near the iris,tan-ish skin,slim,tall, wears Elbow length sleeved aqua shirt,darkwash jeans,black boots,onxy earrings and neckless Personality: Funny,outgoing,unsual,trustworthy,kind Bio: She was born and raised in ireland untill she was 3 so she has a faint noticable irish accent
Roxasfangirl
#29636892Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:19 AM GMT

Name: Amelia Vine A.g.e: 16 Gender: F Grade: 11th Appearance: Long, straight black hair that goes down to waist. Bangs cover the top of eyes to make it look like that she's always glaring at you (even when she isn't). Long black eye-lashes. Pale skin. Dark brown eyes. Average height. Skinny. Wears black, short-sleeved shirt with white swirl designs on it. The word 'Faith' written in curly red letters is sewn on it. Regular blue jeans. Knee-high boots with white heels. A pencil is usually tuck behind her ear. Personality: Quiet. Kind. Stubborn. Poetic. Polite. Bio: Likes to write free-form poetry and song lyrics. Can play guitar. Her parents don't like her 'taste in music'.
Roxasfangirl
#29637148Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:24 AM GMT

(Sorry, I meant to say for the Appearance part: *Knee-high black boots with white heels and a silver chain each tied around both of the boots' ankles.*)
Roxasfangirl
#29656273Tuesday, July 20, 2010 2:41 PM GMT

(Sooo I guess we have to wait for one more person before we can start roleplaying?)
pichuknight12
#29656693Tuesday, July 20, 2010 2:48 PM GMT

(Yep.)
Sran12
#29657143Tuesday, July 20, 2010 2:56 PM GMT

Name: Lexi Weathercoxs A.g.e:15 Gender: F Grade: 10th Appearance: Red hair tied back, blue eyes, Brown tank top, white shorts. Personality: Kind, gentle, caring, quick to react if she gets into a fight Bio:Lived in the moutains before coming to Rolande
wertysas
#29657205Tuesday, July 20, 2010 2:57 PM GMT

Name: Zeke Wester A.g.e: 15 Gender: Male Grade: 10th Appearance: Shaggy dark blonde hair swept right gray eyes, 6'2 195 lbs. Average muscles, not very big, not very small not very big. Black boots blue jeans white tee and a black vest. Personality: Friendly, protective, clumsy, prefers country music. Bio: N/A.
DigiDude99
#29657617Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:05 PM GMT

Name: Daniel J. Bates A.g.e: 15 Gender: M Grade: 9th Appearance: Black hair tha covers eyebrows, but shows chocolate brown eyes, olive ski, tall, I guess, skinny, black hoodie that has a green day logo on the back, black jeans that are torn at the knees, black cloth-like sandals. Personality: Shy, Quiet, Bio: I'm happy that I got accepted, being the freak at all my other schools, this is my chance for a fresh start.
pichuknight12
#29679464Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:19 PM GMT

(All accepted. Today it's Sunday and everyone is just arriving.) Stephen I hugged my parents and said good-bye to both of them. I carried my luggage with me. I looked around. "Wow, Rolande Acadamy looks awesome!" I said. I excitedly ran into my dorm with my luggage. I walked into my room. "Huge! I love it." I said. "And a perfect view." I said looking out my window. I unpacked all my things. My new room was looking great. After I was done with my room I decided to take a look around campus. I walked into a random building. There was a soda machine, a juice machine, and a pool table. "Nice." I said. I then exited this building and entered a different one. There was a huge flat screen TV and a couch. A few people were watching TV. I walked out of the building. "I think I'm gonna like it here." I said with a smile.
wertysas
#29679776Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:23 PM GMT

I bursted in my room after saying bye. I started setting up my stuff. I had posters of old movies and all other junk and on the wall in neon green was painted, Bohemian Rhapsody, Excellent. This was going to ROCK!
Sran12
#29680286Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:28 PM GMT

Lexi I walked of the train, said bye to my parents and little brother. I took my luggage in and attempted to find my dorm on the Floor Map. I found it and i almost droped my stuff. Its was huge! It was a single. I unpacked and looked out the window. The beach. I decided to look around. I walked out of my dorm and saw the long rows of dorms. A lot of people. I walked outside and went to the study hall. It was huge. I walked into the next building and found the room with the Flatscreen TV and i whispered "Im gonna love this" as i sat on the couch to wacth TV
Sran12
#29682271Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:51 PM GMT

Lexi I grabbed a soda from the machine and sat back on the couch
wertysas
#29682398Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:53 PM GMT

I had my gitar and opened the window. I started playing. "Delta dawn what's that flower you have on? Could it be a faded rose from day's gone by? And did I hear ya say he was meetin you here today? To take you to his mansion in the sky." I sang.
Sran12
#29682500Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:54 PM GMT

Lexi I get bored of the show the other kids are wacthing and head back to my room
slinke
#29683494Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:06 PM GMT

Name:Danny Orlando Del Valle(Vajje)(Everyone get's that wrong in real life,beacause it's spanish) A.g.e:14 Gender:Male Grade:9th. Appearance:White shirt,jeans,Black Hair,Brown Eyes,Peach Skin,Black Shoes Personality:Nice,Timid,Eager
Girlygirl85
#29683506Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:06 PM GMT

Name: Sky Cloudy Rhodes. A.g.e: 16 Gender: F Grade: 10th Appearance: When on beach 'White bikini with sky blue surf board and the letters SKY on in white and swirly posh writing.' When around. 'White vest top with black military jacket, Blue denim shorts, White flip flops. Nice sunglasses. Physical appearance: Blonde curly hair down to just below collar bone, Perfect beach body, Flat stomach, Tall but not lanky. Skinny thighs and arms. (There always has to be one. lol.) Very pretty. Personality: Not snobby at all, Nice, Happy, Good surfer. Bio: Some guys drool over her but she is a nice person and an excellent surfer.
Girlygirl85
#29683946Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:12 PM GMT

(Accepted?)
pichuknight12
#29684529Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:18 PM GMT

(All accepted.)
Girlygirl85
#29684543Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:19 PM GMT

(I always kill threads D:) I walked into the school in my weekend clothes yawning. (What day is it?

of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right