of     1   

IAmReallyAwesome
#29788022Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:14 AM GMT

My friend wants to be famous. He already joined my awesome, small group called W.A.R. (Warriors At Roblox) and loves it! He's hoping to rank up so he'll be a leader or manager by the time the group's huge, and it's growing fast! If ur new, or not new, u should check it out! anyway, enough about my awesome group, what r some other ways to get famous besides joining a smaller, non-hectic group like W.A.R. and waiting for it to be the next FEAR or RAT or UCR or something? not that joining my totally awesome group isn't a good idea, it is small, but has quite a few players, and i am very active on it! anyway, place a post [and possibly join a new awesome group?] ??? ? seriously, post and join plzzzz! [this is not a recruitment plot my awesome group]
chompteam
#29806882Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:27 PM GMT

To get famous off of groups, you have to be original. Military Groups are the best chance u have to fail at famousness. So thats what I used, and made a movie group for friends. Sonic got famous off games, but people wanna join famous people's groups, unless they have a friend like ur situation. Just tell ur friend that he needs to stay on roblox for like 4 years straight to get somewhat famous. I'm being as nice as I can, if your offended. ~Chompteam~
stonecold12345678910
#29808190Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:56 PM GMT

Your the noob that asked me to join your group W.A.R in the comment box.
Livdz
#29810221Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:41 PM GMT

wow lol
gregoru3
#29817580Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:31 PM GMT

Word of warning: well more n one. A group can be a thousand members and still be ***. k? k. Fear is trash. (in my opinion) Their building is either free models or really trashy. They are huge. o.O Second, if you dont have SOMEONE in a group that can build/script a good base/rectruiting center, your uhhhh whats not a curse... screwed. In general people look at the base, and the recruiting center to see if the leadership has a high quality group. And my last little thing, you gotta be able to fight. If you get famous your gonna end up having *someone* that hates your guts. They WILL try to invade your bases and glitch them, anything possible to prove they are superior. So make sure you can fight. not AS important but a bit of skill can a long way. Dont be a stcikler about grammar. It's a kids game for crying out loud >.>
IAmReallyAwesome
#29860603Friday, July 23, 2010 1:47 AM GMT

Ty for all ur hlp! U have hlped my friend a lot, and me too! And if u join my group, maybe there's a chance for all of us to be famous! Just keep working at it!

of     1