of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29791530Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:10 AM GMT

This takes place in the year 2347. Humans. Yes. We are humans. How pathetic. Out of all discovered races, we are the 3rd weakest. And we believe in divine rights? That God gave us the rights to take over everyone and everything? How selfish. How sinful. How hateful. Yet delicious in the eyes of the devil and some of the other gods. Yes there are many gods, from all mythologies, they're all real. So is the devil. You my friend, are a human soldier. You are about to be sent out to battle. As we, the humans are at war. We are allies with the maligrath. A race of wolves, 6 to 8 feet tall that are more advanced than us, and are supplying us with technology. We are also allies with their allies. The Shali gi, an ancient civilization that uses enchanted weapons. And the Luthorians. Lizard people, only 700 still exist. We are at war with the Nev Warks. A race of 6 foot tall green, big, humanoids. Their entire army is made up out of clones. And let me tell you. It's almost 1 trillion large in size. While our army is only 6 billion in size? How utterly pathetic. We are dead meat and stand no possible chance. But they did start the war. And we have allies. Now, we are sending one billion troops out to a planet called Centra. The stats there? Well. Us-1 billion. Maligrath(allies)-2 billion Luthorians-Not there. No troops to spare. Shali Gi-6 billion Nev Warks-16 billion. Very against us isn't it? Well our leader is working on all the strategies AND diplomatic stuff. Hopefully he'll help us find some more allies. We're humans. What can go wrong? Plenty. But dont worry. Your a soldier, trained for combat. You will be fighting the Nev Warks clones here at Centra. Then we'll move on to the next part of the war. We will win no doubt. Load up soldier. We're almost there. Name: A.ge: Primary:(Futuristic weapon type. 1 Max) Sidearm:(1 max) Extra weapon:(Either slot. 1max) Appearance: Gender: Bio: My sheet coming up in a few minutes. ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29791978Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:17 AM GMT

Name:Nathanael Reyes A.ge:21 Primary:Sniper Sidearm:Magnum-based pistol Extra Weapon:Machine gun Appearance:http://www.roblox.com/Nathanael-16-item?id=21057379 Gender:M Bio:Grew up doing sports. Joined the army willingly. First signed up for piloting fighters but also signed up for ground combat as well. ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Midge707
#29792264Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:21 AM GMT

Name: Ky Fyre A.g.e.: 20 Primary: Sniper Rifle Sidearm: Silver Plated Colt 99 Extra weapon: Has a knife hidden. Appearance: She has wavy pitch black hair with silvery white ends and her hair reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades while her bangs cover her left eye. Her eyes are lavender and she has a pale skin tone. She wears a black tank top, an open white button down t-shirt, a loose black tie, tight black jeans that are shredded, black and white lace up converse, two three layer studded black belts, and three layer white studded bracelets on both wrists. Gender: F Bio: Isn't one for the army, but her Uncle wanted her to do something 'productive' so she was forced to join. She doesn't speak much, but she acts most of the time. (Okay, tell me if I did something wrong.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29792300Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:22 AM GMT

(Accepted Midge) ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Midge707
#29792379Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:23 AM GMT

(Woo I did it right xD)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29792574Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:26 AM GMT

(I wana wait for Zappy to come online) ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Midge707
#29792644Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:27 AM GMT

(Mkay, I ish drawing anyway.)
LoveCrystalx3
#29792761Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:29 AM GMT

[Joining.]
Kerion
#29793327Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:39 AM GMT

(Joining.) (Might I say, Humans get in this situation a lot in sci-fis. The fact that we are extremely practiced at war usually gets us out.)
Kerion
#29793772Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:48 AM GMT

Name: Theodore Corman A.ge: 52 Primary: DRX9 needler rifle Sidearm: P500 (It will take a man's head off above the jawline.) Extra weapon: 'Hail' twinshot rocket launcher (fires semi-auto, 6 shot clip (3 for each barrel) good against armored vehicles, can home in on large targets (like tanks, gunships, and cars) Appearance: 6'1", medium build, blue eyes, brown hair, human uniform, http://www.roblox.com/Starcraft-Marine-CMC-300-item?id=27268373 Gender: M Bio: The man has been a soldier most of his life. Even though he was retired several years he has been called back into service to aid the human race.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29793904Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:51 AM GMT

(Accepted) ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Kerion
#29793932Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:51 AM GMT

(Sorry to have to post my sheet and run but I have to get to bed. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29843047Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:05 PM GMT

Our fleet of 300 cruisers finally entered the solar system after long days of flying. Hyperspace hasn't yet been researched unfortunately. But our leader said research was under progress for 'warp gates'. Gates that would link and warp us from one to the other. That'd be a great help when it was done. I was in the flagship. I looked out the window of the bridge. Being a politican AND a soldier, I had privilages to hang around the bridge. We would send out the dropships in about 20 minutes after we had reached Centra's orbit, aligned with the planet, then sent the ships out. ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Kerion
#29844860Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:21 PM GMT

(Cool, warpgate system. Then I might have an idea for a war winning super weapon. Have you ever played Supreme Commander and won the UEF campaign?) I loaded the Ammo feed from my suit into the rifle. Once we hit the surface I had a feeling there wouldn't be a moment to rest. (Because the gun is hooked up to the suit's ammo feed instead of using clips it has about 500 shots before he has to reload. However once he has used those 500 shots he has to fall back to clips.)
Retal
#29845668Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:30 PM GMT

(Joining for no apparent reason that I can see other than I want something else to do.) Name: Lady Venice Isene Lupwitzer von Eschborn A.ge: 21 Primary: A Walther MP MkV Sub Machine Gun (Search Walther MP in google, First picture.) Sidearm: A Thin, Silver German Rapier Extra weapon: A Walther Q76 Pistol. (Futuristic P38.) Appearance: Long, Honey Coloured hair that almost reaches her Waist, Blue Eyed, wears Black Riding Boots, Camoflauged Cargo Pants and a White T-Shirt, along with a Silver Necklace and Signet Ring, both bearing the symbol of the von Eschborn family (A Wolf). About 6' and quite thin. Lightly built. Gender: Female Bio: Daughter of the Earl and Countess (This is actually the Female Version of an Earl oddly enough.) of Eschborn, she was forced into joining by her parents, who thought it would be good for her to be in the Military, that it would strengthen her leadership skills and prepare her for being a Countess herself. She does not much see the point and is assuming that it is just so that her parents become more popular with the Government and their people. She fights nontheless.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29845916Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:33 PM GMT

(Kerion we didnt hit surface. Or even load up into dropships yet. And Retal accepted) I went to the captain of the flagship as he called for me. He had a transmission open. "And here he is." The captain said. "Respected soldier and politician Nathanael Reyes." I looked at the screen and saw the general in charge of the Aero corps. Aero corps was a divison of troops and vehicles including spaceships. The most elite divison was Phoenix divison though. We were all in Aero corps. All of us here. "Greetings Reyes." The general said. I saluted him then greeted him back. "I saw your most recent performance at the empire state building back at earth. That speech was quite good for your case." He said. "And I got word that Phoenix divison wants to take your blueprints and show them to our leader for possible creation." I smiled. "Well, any division is an honor, but Phoenix corps taking interest, now that's just amazing." I said. I took the blueprints out of my pocket and looked at them. It was for a new type of robot. The Android. It was part human, part robot, part cyborg. It was made of human skin, it could change it's body parts into different weapons. And it had high agility and speed. "After Centra is saved. You'll be given entrance to Phoenix Division and will have the chance to hand in your android designs. Out." He said saluting. I saluted back as the transmission ended. "Attention. 10 minutes til dropships launch. Please load up." The intercom said. ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Kerion
#29846099Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:35 PM GMT

(I said ONCE we hit surface. I'm always locked and loaded before I'm even in the dropship. I've been shot down to many times.)
Retal
#29846175Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:36 PM GMT

I walked through the Armory, my Rapier was at my Side. I had picked out Two German Weapons, I could trust my home Country. "Danke mein Freunde." I said to the Quartermaster, I walked out and headed to the Dropships. (Excuse my German, I'm only starting GCSE level in it.)
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29846279Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:37 PM GMT

I went to the dropships and got in the first one I saw, walking in. (They can hold 400 troops each) ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Retal
#29846602Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:41 PM GMT

I walked into a Dropship, taking my Rapier from my Hip and holding it by the Sheath. I couldn't sit down with my Rapier at my Hip. I sat in one of the Seats, and set the Rapier on my lap. I began playing with my Signet Ring.
Kerion
#29846981Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:47 PM GMT

I sat in an empty seat. I knew the drill, or at least, the way we were taught it years ago. ONce they touched down, 1st order of business, get away from the dropship.
Retal
#29847398Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:52 PM GMT

I had to say, it was nice being treated like everyone else for a Change. The Whole "My Lady" Stuff got on my nerves at times. I relaxed back in the seat of the Dropship and started examining my Pistol.
NathanaelR2
Top 50 Poster
#29847426Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:53 PM GMT

A hologram came up with our briefing spoken- "Once we touchdown everyone is simple to group up. We're not entering the middle of a fight. The whole planet of Centra is one HUGE city. We're being met by a divison of Maligrath. They'll lead us to the Shali gi who are currently fighting some Nev Warks (pronounced Nev Arks) in the slums of the giant city. The dropships started flying towards the planet. ~Deutsch Phönix~ ~Ein-Geflügelt Phönix~
Retal
#29847681Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:56 PM GMT

(Fun Fact: Centra is a Chain of Stores in Ireland.) I'd never been on a Dropship before. It was a new experience for me, and it was tense. I was in a Metal Box, flying into a Warzone.
SuperFlameMan
#29847704Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:56 PM GMT

Name: Sarah Eaglecaw A.ge: 19 Primary: L4 Class Assault Rifle Sidearm: T300 Laser Pistol Extra weapon: R17 Class Sniper Rifle Appearance: Long, dark black hair, light blue eyes, black sweater, white t-shirt, black jeans, black and white shoes, small cut down arm, 5'6, onyx necklace, onyx ring, onyx bracelet, ruby necklace, light tan, small scar down left arm, athletic looking, looks 18. Gender: Female Bio: Classified due to filter. Info about the guns: L4 Class Assault Rifle An extremely powerful and fast-shooting assault rifle, it is the powerfullest assault rifle that human hands have held. It has a low recoil, and can shoot bullets and lasers. With lasers, there is overheat risk but no recoil. Bullets, there is recoil and have to reload, but reloading is easy and the gun can hold up to 20 packs of 50 bullets. The gun at it fastest can shoot up to 150 bullets per minute, or 75 lasers per minute. It looks like an XM8. Pros - Has 2 modes Low recoil. Powerful Fast-shooting Holds a lot of damage High accuracy within 30cm of target per 50m the bullet goes. Cons - Overheats can happen, possibly destroying the gun When ammo runs out, you have to retreat to get more ammo Extremely painful to add new clips Somewhat heavy, can eventually make it harder to run and get up if you fell Somewhat slow overheat recovery T300 Laser Pistol The problem with this is that it only shoots lasers. It takes a long time to recover from overheat, but overheating is quite rare. It looks like a Brettea 92F. Pros - Doesn't need to be reloaded Shoots fairly fast, about 35 lasers per minute Low chance of overheating Cons - Almost always breaks on overheat VERY long time to recover from overheat R17 Sniper Rifle This gun uses lasers and ammo, but uses 1 shot per packs, and can have 5 packs before using a clip up. This has high recoil and needs a 1 minute to cool down before shot twice with a laser. Looks like a 50. Cal. Pros - Bullet can go through several targets before stopping Almost perfect accuracy. Cons - Low amount of shots per clip High recoil Commonly breaks on overheat Laser can be fired rarely

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right