of     1   

freddy897
#30519850Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:11 AM GMT

Ok, as I get prepared to get flamed by the thousands of people who LIKE to be part of war groups and do their little 'raids', I will tell you why Roblox should be ridden of these groups. I have many reasons why roblox should ban war groups. They ruin the society around them. They do nothing but make enemies. It could effect little kids. Roblox is becoming more of a territory war, with all these war groups sprouting everywhere. Roblox is getting overun with these war groups, and I mean it, they're everywhere now! And guys, not to mention F.E.A.R. That has more people in it then the Roblox fan group! Roblox is about building and hanging out with your friends, not this. Where are all the building groups? Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe a few fun war groups would be like "Eh, thats not bad." But theres just too many. Roblox doesn't even need an army! You are the ones making enemies! Without war groups, there would of been no enemies in the first place. Also, this can just make people over-confident and braggish. "We need you!" Heh, well I sure don't need you! I've been to a 'raid' before, and no-one does it to have fun, they just want to be the best group out there. Besides, its pointless anyway when you when you fight, because you just die and respawn and keep fighting untill you just get bored. So no-one would ever 'win', unless you kept getting creamed, but hey, all you're doing is sitting in a chair, looking at a screen, and clicking, so you have nothing to be proud about when you 'win'. So, Roblox, I know you don't really approve of war groups/clans, niether do I. So can you do us a favor and just get rid of these groups for the sake of ROBLOX? And you people who like war groups, I hope you read this far and turn your heads away from them, and concentrate on what ROBLOX is really about! Building and hanging out with friends. Not being in some server 'raiding' in some 'pre-set' game MEANT for raiding and warfare! Its about time someone deals with this! We don't want this progressing game turning into 'Warblox'! Thank you for your time. And please respond if you agree/disagree with my statement about war groups and clans.
DarkLight08
#30519921Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:13 AM GMT

Ah, but the big question is: "Who cares!?" If they want to fight, let them fight. Don't get involved, problem solved. Ignorance is bliss. ~{Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one.}~ --Support my campaign against spam! Check my profile! Over 100 supporters!
freddy897
#30520049Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:16 AM GMT

Dark,shut up you lazy pig,
DarkLight08
#30520081Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:17 AM GMT

No, I won't shut up. And what gives you the right to call me a lazy pig? If you don't concern yourself, then it doesn't involve you. ~{Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one.}~ --Support my campaign against spam! Check my profile! Over 100 supporters!
freddy897
#30520144Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:19 AM GMT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkLight08
#30520165Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:19 AM GMT

So now you're just going to spam the page? Well done. ~{Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one.}~ --Support my campaign against spam! Check my profile! Over 100 supporters!
freddy897
#30520215Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:21 AM GMT

Why are you even on the forums? are you hear to find somthing wrong with everyones post.
DarkLight08
#30520234Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:22 AM GMT

Nope, just the ones that have something wrong with them. It's not my fault that it happens to be a large percentage of posts. ~{Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one.}~ --Support my campaign against spam! Check my profile! Over 100 supporters!
freddy897
#30520255Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:22 AM GMT

Thats it this thing is gonna die
Aperture
#30520297Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:24 AM GMT

OP is an idiot for refusing critisim of any kind except agreement. This would suck a lot, not only stirr hate but it would suck so much as war groups together would be worth about 200k of robux, or perhaps even more! It would ruin the fact to have clans also! Groups weren't about OOH I LIKE MCDONALDS JOIN HERE IF U DO TO PLZ KTHXBAI, they made people co-operate in team work and show respect and honory, not to enemy clans, but to allies and team mates. You have to accept that there has to be war clans, hated or not hated. Also, there wouldn't be the point of gear would it?
legato2476
#30522017Saturday, July 31, 2010 7:36 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Greyhound40
#30522123Saturday, July 31, 2010 7:41 AM GMT

I don't think the admins would do that because. Well.... haven't you noticed...? Unfortunatly Telamon is in F.E.A.R.
NvSkater
#30522319Saturday, July 31, 2010 7:50 AM GMT

Oh yah, this is realyyyyy gonna efect kids, what will they do??? be afraid of blocklike people withguns?? war is a part of life and we must live with it. so is criticism, now suck it up
Louisianalover
#30529266Saturday, July 31, 2010 1:40 PM GMT

Telamon in FEAR?WHATS THIS WORLD COMIN TO!!!
blomongedude
#30530374Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:06 PM GMT

THANKYOU!!!! SUPPORT!!!! ROBLOX wars are almost real! BAN EEEM!
lucario6157
#30530467Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:08 PM GMT

The wars are for sociallity at times, It's not anti-social.
Roku98
#30530469Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:08 PM GMT

freddy you noob >.> make a seperate site for little kids!
Green_Lemon
#30530503Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:09 PM GMT

DarkLight08 just Pwned all off you.
luisangel861
#30530773Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:14 PM GMT

OK I NEED TO SAY IF YOU GIVE A WEPON TOOL THAT ALLAOWS ME TO KIL ANY ANOYYNG PEPOLE
troy242621
#30531007Saturday, July 31, 2010 2:19 PM GMT

If you don't like war groups, don't join us. I for one LOVE Group warfare. I don't evfen mind that FEAR Stalks me ingames and tries to assassinate me evfen ivf im not at HQ. That just makes it FUNNER. AND BY THE WAY: If you ever plan on foruming here in S&I again, NEVER Badmouth Darklight. He is one of the singlemost respected forumers here, his ideas are all well-rounded and well thought out, and he is potentially becoming a forum mod to clear spam like this thread out of the S&I Section.

of     1