of     1   

TehButter
#3060317Friday, October 03, 2008 2:45 AM GMT

For those who have been living under a rock and don't know about Spore, it is a massive game in which you evolve from cell to space empire. Your goal is to get to the Center of the Galaxy. Character sheet: Name: Race: (sub-name, make one up! ex. Chimpy of the Blockos) Planet: (make your own planet name) Bio: (How did you get made? did you hatch from a meteor(real game)? or did you get thrown together in a nuclear explosion? are there other species on your planet? its all up to you!) Description: (whats on your creature? claws, or talons? paws? 4 arms? wings? put it here) Thats basically it. Just role-play and do whatever you want. You can start in either the cell stage, (play as a little cell) or the creature stage, (play as an animal in the wild) As you wish, evolve to future stages (tribal, civilization, etc.) and add new parts to your creature. Change his looks any time. Have fun! ----------------------------------- Name:TehBiscuit Race:Tehsauruses Planet:Butter Bio:Evolved from a biological test tube in a labratory of the Klock species, the Tehsaurus species broke out and evolved into a creature. It is freindly, and enjoys company. Will always attempt to ally other species. Description: 2-armed 4-legged bird-like creature, (no wings), Beady black eyes, antennae, and a green purple-striped color. TehBiscuit is waiting for another species to meet him. (people, you can start on a seperate planet, you dont all have to be on planet Butter.)
TehButter
#3060452Friday, October 03, 2008 2:55 AM GMT

TehBiscuit meets the Blox species. TehBiscuit: *trys to impress and ally the Blox species* *dances around* *becomes ally* *eats pizza with new ally* (Anyone feel free to take the place of the Blox species.)
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#3060559Friday, October 03, 2008 3:09 AM GMT

Name: Dante Race: Neanderthal Planet: butter Bio: SAME AS TEHBISCUIT :D Description: Monkey Like creature. Almost Human.
gospelboy
#3060758Friday, October 03, 2008 3:41 AM GMT

LIVING UNDER A ROCK? I DONT KNOW ABOUT SPORE BUT.. >:-(
jjtt11
#3061019Friday, October 03, 2008 4:51 AM GMT

NAME:JJTT11 RACE:JNAILINS PLANET:JSOLARE BIO: WAS BORN FROM HIS MOTHER DUH! DESCRIPCHION: 14 LEGS 14 LEGS LONG 2 ARMS WARE NEXT TO HIS HEAD AND DEVIL HORNS AND A TAIL AND HIS COLARE IS GOLD AND BLUE 3 EYES 2 MOUTHS XD LIKE IT!
MrN0306
#3061562Friday, October 03, 2008 10:21 AM GMT

Name: N Race: Denakan Planet: Darkgon Bio: I was made by tests to make a deadly creature. It has gone wrong. I am the only one of my race, the Denakan. The planet I live on, Darkgon, is a new planet, so only few live there. The few on my planet are a whole new species called Rentugar. Description: Humanoid form, two hands and two feet, sharp claws on hands and feet, silver wings, spiked sholdiers, black and white color.

of     1