of     1   

al648
#31354488Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:02 PM GMT

If we are able to create textured hats then: We won't be able to put them on sale? how are we going to get some one else t o wear our hat that might be copied from a site, or a movie. Linked badges, since its not stealing copyright (unless we sell it) Linked badges means you can create a badge that links to one of your hats, when some one steps on it it gives them the badge and the hat. But since i knew most of yo uwould say 'but den noobs wuld be running with toophats!' to avoid noobs wearing tophats, its my idea that it costs money for a badge to link with a certain mesh, for example: a Book hat retexture would be only and extra 50 R$ to the badge to link with. making a total of 150R$ for the badge to be made. The linked badge script will be in a lock so we can't see how it is given to players. so we can't make it give us a Dominus emprous or something otherwise. I've made a list of ideas we robloxians can do with this: We can make egg hunting places, and then program some eggs with the linked badge script. so everyone goes to the hunting place, the owner inserts his programmed objects with the linked badge script. and we get a hat with the badge. Because of this idea it would remove 'come to my place to get this hat' scams. but create new ones Go to my place the linked badge gives you a top hat. thats why when looking at the badges of the place the picture next to it is the hat you will obtain. any more FAQ's that would like me to edit this?

of     1