of     1   

dahulk
#318302Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:53 AM GMT

here is how it goes. say your "name" mine will be zog the cow eater,than your class, mine is dragon slayer.all classis are good and bad a thing,mine as you guss is good at dragon slaying but bad at troll slaying.all new ppl will start at lvl1 and can go up too lvl 150, your stats are:magic, sword play,hp,mp,def,att,and class skill(class skill is how good you are at your class, the higher this stat is the better i'm at dragon slaying) all stats start at 1 and can go up to 100 but hp and mp start diff. depending on class.to lvl up you need xp to git them post a battel or quste: wild baby dragon attacked baby dragon fell a sleep*lol* zog slashed baby dragon *10d* baby dragon was owned you got 10 xp. like that...well not like THAT mix it up or something,use a dice or something,you can p.v.p. but ask 1st. no going overbored i don't whant to see any "umm like i just started n'stuff like ya omg battel owned lol i got 1,000,000 xp w00t i r da pwnage!" non of that ok? it take's the fun out of it.use 2 dice after yout lvl up 2 or 3 time's you know mix it up! AND WITH THAT DONE HERE WE GO!!!
dahulk
#318310Sunday, December 23, 2007 5:03 AM GMT

oh and a fue thing: the higher magic the better and more powerfull spells you can use heals, fire, big fire blast!, ect. the higher sword play is the better wepins you can use weak staff too mage staff,woodin sword too iron sword ect. hp well duh the higher hp is the longer you can last in a battel, the higher mp the more spells you can use , def less dameg you take,att the more dameg you deal, to lvl up thes stats roll a dice or something mix it up, too lvl up to 2 git 50 xp,3 git 100xp ,4...150xp, 5...200xp and so on, but xp go back down to 0 like this: w00t lvl up im lvl3...now to git 150 xp too lvl up agin... like that.
dahulk
#318317Sunday, December 23, 2007 5:09 AM GMT

NOW THAT THAT'S RLY DONE.... zog the cow eater. im a dragon slayer! magic 1, sword play 1, hp 10, mp 4,def 1, att 1 class skill 1, xp 0.
dahulk
#338744Sunday, December 30, 2007 4:22 AM GMT

... what is my rpg not good for you? tell my what is wrog!
yoshiguy
#10917259Saturday, July 11, 2009 1:07 AM GMT

you made it too complex, genius. I dragged this threead all the way form the bottom to show people what a bad RP looks like. here's another example. -.-

of     1