of     1   

Sindel545
#31890089Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:51 PM GMT

have you ever wanted to try on an item but you couldent, then you buy the item and you notice that its completly a waste of money? Does it look ugly and you want a refund? Well not anymore! Im proposing a new button on the item that will say "Try on". When clicked, You will see yourself and the hat next to you, and you click to try it on. (there shall be a button that removes hats you had on before you clicked, Dont worrry when your done trying it on then you will get your hat(s) back.) Now picture this, You bought a new item from the catalog (This is if we dont get the try out button) Then you wear it and it looks ugly on you. You just spent 2k on it. There should be a refund button on the hat discripton. So you can refund it in the week you bought it (no longer the na week) And there you have it, Say "I support Refund" Or "I support try on" Or "I support Both" Leave some feedback! ;D
Combrad
#31890167Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:52 PM GMT

Try on is being added. It said in OBC cast. I was the first person to actually bring this idea up on S&I back in 09.
TillsterRulz
#31890244Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:53 PM GMT

Just go to one of those free model "Try anything from the catalog" places
ep12573
#31890399Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:55 PM GMT

i support both

of     1