of     1   

you294
#32093944Friday, August 20, 2010 2:05 AM GMT

Hello this is a new story that I will be working on. I hope you guys like it! Chapter 1: One day at Sword Fight on the Heights IV, Telamon decided to visit his awesome swordfighting place and to get some of his kills from noobs who don't even know how to lunge. "Ah.. What a wonderful server with no hackers.." Telamon said. "OMG HI TELAMON!!" Says a random robloxian who attempts to pull out his sword in front of Telamon. Sadly, he did not get the chance because Telamon had his Illumina out before he pressed number 1. "Hehe. Nice try." Telamon said yawning. "What does it take to get a real challenge around here?!" Telamon yelled. "Hmph..Its so quiet in this server....." "Too quiet.." Telamon finished off as he spun around deflecting a blow from an unknown player who came crashing down on him with a darkheart. "Haha, nice try, but your no match for me. Hahahaha!" Telamon laughed as he blocked another blow from the unknown player. Telamon lunged, but found his move get countered and his sword went flying off into the deep never ending abyss. "Huh.. Your worth something there.." Telamon said, as he pulled out his normal sword. "I might actually try now." Telamon huffed. The unknown player jabbed at Telamon but Telamon blocked his attack and slashed at him, The unknown player jumped over Telamon and tried lunging from the back. Telamon caught the player's sword and tried pulling it out from his grasp. But then the player did an amazing move.. He jumped up kicked Telamon's only sword out of his hand and slashed Telamon. "Aaagghh! Down to 60 health.." Telamon mumbled. Telamon backed up and found himself hit a wall. The player pulled out Telamon's Illumina. "What!? No.. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! AH-" Telamon broke off as the player had stabbed Telamon. "Noo!! Who.. Are.. You..!!?" Telamon said has his body shined and turned white. "Pwned.." The unknown man said. {TO BE CONTINUED} Made all by: You294.
you294
#32094179Friday, August 20, 2010 2:08 AM GMT

Bump
djdk
#32094954Friday, August 20, 2010 2:18 AM GMT

AWSOME
spartan3384
#32157285Saturday, August 21, 2010 12:05 AM GMT

lawl

of     1