of     1   

epikwolf2998
#32119170Friday, August 20, 2010 2:59 PM GMT

Okay, this hat is sort of like a mix between the ): Euro 180, and the ): Star Tailside. I call it, "): Hot KickFlip 90"! Its a hat in the ): brand, but its adsactly 90 degrees tilted to the left side! Which is where the "90" part of the hat comes in. Thats why its called "): Hot KickFlip (90)"! It has flame designs on the left side of the hat which is where the "Hot" part of the hat comes in. Thats why its called "): (Hot) KickFlip 90"! There will be 3 flames on the left side of the hat, and in those 3 flames, there are 3 layers of flame IN the flame. I know its kind of confusing but I will break it down for ya. What I mean by "3 layers" in each flame is that the outer layer will be red, the next layer will be orange, and the middle layer will be yellow. Still don't understand? | <--- Arrow xD V Heres a pic I found of what I want the flame to look like: http://www.roblox.com/Flame-item?id=33348757 The pic above is a pic I found on Google and I edited it to show you what I mean by layers. Now this isn't what I ADSACTLY want the flame to look like. Its just an example to show you what I mean by "layers". Notice there a 3 layers in the flame. One layer, (on the outer-rim) Is red. Second layer, (on the inner-rim) is orange. Third layer, (on the center rim) is yellow. THATS what I mean by layers. (AGAIN) I don't want the flames to look ADSACTLY like that. The creators of the hat can be creative and completely morph the flames to their likeing. I just want the amount of flames on the hat (3) and the layer colors (Red, orange and yellow) to stay the same. And now, the final touch, the thing you find on EVERY ): Hat Brand, the "):" sign on the Brim of the hat! And there you have it, the most EPIC ): Brand Hat EEEVVVEEERRR!!! And now, for the Cost, Description, Limited, Limited U, or just not limited. Name: ): Hot KickFlip 90 Genre: Sports & Town and City Price: 7 R$ (As for all the other ): Hats) And goes Limited U the same time all the others did. Description: Yes the hat is 90 degrees tilted to the left side, but more importantly you can do some HOT 90 degree tricks in this hat. With it's flame-designs and its smokin' HOT brim, only the HOTTEST of the HOT can where this hat and stick the landings.
TheBeast14
#32119305Friday, August 20, 2010 3:03 PM GMT

If you have a good retexture for a hat, there is a high chance BrightEyes will put it in the catalog
reptoslicerguy
#32119966Friday, August 20, 2010 3:17 PM GMT

sounds cool
superdude243
#32120837Friday, August 20, 2010 3:37 PM GMT

sounds good.im not BC,TBC,or OBC so i probraly wont be able to buy it.=P

of     1