of     1   

juman
#340858Sunday, December 30, 2007 10:51 PM GMT

one day juman was walking along a road when he found a shiny brick. when he poked it it teleported him to a place called....... post the next part of the story i will choose the winners tomorrow
TheFruitcake
#341034Sunday, December 30, 2007 11:32 PM GMT

NoobLand...
haloguy
#341107Sunday, December 30, 2007 11:51 PM GMT

witch was so noobie all noobs there had nukes witch blew up this thred :P
sora1
#343917Monday, December 31, 2007 6:37 PM GMT

Dinoland juman:whoa! where am i? dino:ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARR juman:oh no! Juman runs cuz dino is chasing him! juman:oh no oh no oh no! im sooo unlucky! juman:i see a brick! its shiny! juman runs toward brick next to mountain before he could get there the volcano erupts! juman:oh no! this was the dino days! juman trys avoiding the lava by jumping on rocks. juman:oh no i have to get higher! juman realizes that the brick is very high. juman: i have to get that brick! juman steps back for the jump of his life! juman: here i go! juman jumps with all his strngth and power! he jumps like he never jumped before! all that teasing at school that he was weak! he jumped farther than anyone in his school! he landed (barely) on the edge!!! juman:omg i did it! he reaches down to touch the brick.. ..and an earth quake starts! juman:AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH juman scarmbles after the brick. finally at the last minute he grabs it before the rocks and lava hit him. he ended up on the street he was on when he found the brick and touched it. juman: yahoo! that was an adventure of a life time! he goes home and looks inside his house. juman:mom? jumans mom: juman! u have been (sob) gone for a year! juman: a year? juman: it felt like an hour to me... juman: well at least im home! jumans mom: and your ready for dinner too! pig: thats all folks! mario:okay this is scaring me! By sora1 I made this ending like a goose bumps ending :D
juman
#348087Tuesday, January 01, 2008 5:25 PM GMT

nice very nice the next part is up for grabs i like goosebump endings so put those in to
DarkNorse
#15324526Monday, October 12, 2009 3:41 PM GMT

XD

of     1