of     1   

bobtheclumsyman
#34325596Friday, September 24, 2010 7:38 PM GMT

This is found in the chatbar. when you open the chatbar there should be a telephone friend option. but it has effects. you can change your voice if you dont want to let your friends hear you and a voice translator. But if you have BC you can get robot voice. or TBC you get robot and alien But if you have OBC you can have Robot, alien and a ro-corder. the r-corder allows you to take sounds of the chat and then save to your computer then upload the sound to the report feauture. then send sound to the roblox HQ so they can get the person banned.
Aizec
#34326050Friday, September 24, 2010 7:46 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
KittyCuddles
#34326274Friday, September 24, 2010 7:49 PM GMT

i think its kewl, and no offence, but the 10 year olds out there could hear a curse word , or a "" word, if ya get what I mean & run to mommy asking what it means, mommy gets tick, angry complaint to ROBLOX, blah blah blah. But it is kewl & the report button is a kewl idea. BUMPED!=D .CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED.
acebatonfan
#34326296Friday, September 24, 2010 7:49 PM GMT

I don't think it may work out, especially with how many younger players play on here. First off, what if a forty year old man came on here, got OBC, used the chat feature to get personal info out of little kids, and then saved all the information to his computer? Also, it will be hard for the mods to actually moderate the chat. I, to be honest, have a somewhat "thicker" voice, so it actually is harder for people to understand what I am saying. Some mod can easily think that I said a swear word when I did not, or it could go vise-versa. Finally, you know how many immature nine year olds would use it to scream into the microphone? People will get annoyed by this and stop playing the games. On the other hand, if people are mature about it (Need to be 18 or older to actually use this feature, since I know that, by then, these people are no longer controlled by their parents, so the parents cannot sue ROBLOX for this feature), it might be a decent idea. This might be a safer alternative to actually giving out a "video chat" name, or an actual phone number.
KittyCuddles
#34327641Friday, September 24, 2010 8:10 PM GMT

Agree'd ^^
bladeclone
#34327826Friday, September 24, 2010 8:13 PM GMT

Take halo as an example how this fails... *joins matchmaking* Littlekid:"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" This happened to me when my mic was turned up to full volume....
122334shadow
#34330114Friday, September 24, 2010 8:47 PM GMT

No. Little kids would scream in the mics when they lost, people would cuss when they failed, it would be WIERD when pervs came into the game (O_O), and the report thing wouldnt work. I mean, think now, the report system, in all honesty, SUCKS. So many noobs false report when they die that they cant trust the reports anymore unless its for comments or forums, so they just IGNORE them now. Sorry, but it's not a good idea. Not to mention, LOLLAG. As you know, you need more RAM/Bandwidth for the more people enter the game, well, add sending voices over the internet to a server, and you would have to have even MORE RAM/Bandwidth.
PeterPeter5000
#34330328Friday, September 24, 2010 8:50 PM GMT

That is the worst idea i have ever heard.. and then theres more money getting the mic. - Peter

of     1