Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#34499780Monday, September 27, 2010 2:15 AM GMT

(You're the opposite of 'the Smurfette Principle'.)
Bloxette
#34499793Monday, September 27, 2010 2:15 AM GMT

The pixies, who had been half asleep and had barely noticed everyone waking up, suddenly snapped to attention, looked at the children, and smiled. The largest one stood up, she seemed to have much more energy than the others. "Greetings.... My name is Derima... Welcome to the Otherworld..." The pixie said, bowing.
Retal
#34499893Monday, September 27, 2010 2:17 AM GMT

Jennifer looked up at Derima, then seemed to shrink away, looking at a patch of earth beside her, instead of at any of the others.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#34499906Monday, September 27, 2010 2:17 AM GMT

Amelia watched with confusion. After a few moments, she squeezed her arm hard, gritting her teeth. She sighed. "Okay, not a dream. For now, anyway..." she muttered.
Bloxette
#34500211Monday, September 27, 2010 2:23 AM GMT

The other pixies motioned to the largest one, speaking in a odd jingling tongue that Alex could not understand, then the pixie spoke again. "My apologies, the otherworld is a world on earth.. but in another.... Dimension I guess you would say.." Derima said, making pauses every now and then, obviously a bit out of breath. "We... stole you all away..." Derima said a bit awkwardly. "In your sleep, sorry, we had too.. It would cause problems if we tried to get you into our dimension during the daytime... You are all.. Gifted... Before you where born, a single stone with the essance of a creature was placed in each of you, but evil creatures are out to get you now.." Derima said, pausing to make sure that the children could keep up.
Eddicus
#34500333Monday, September 27, 2010 2:25 AM GMT

Geo became a bit frightened. He was always a logical person, believing everything had a reason. That was changing.
bluecloud6606
#34500372Monday, September 27, 2010 2:25 AM GMT

~*Blossom*~(Im on a different thread so I won't be as active) I was shocked but happy "Gifted?,Us???" I said
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#34500537Monday, September 27, 2010 2:28 AM GMT

Amelia felt compelled to believe it. She had already seen things just as weird. However, she wished for evidence. She didn't speak, remembering her unnatural tattoo. She rubbed her shoulder. "Do tattoos have anything to do with this?" she asked uncertainly.
Eddicus
#34500587Monday, September 27, 2010 2:29 AM GMT

(Birthmarks :P)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#34500727Monday, September 27, 2010 2:31 AM GMT

(They seem more like Tattoos to me, but meh.)
Bloxette
#34500872Monday, September 27, 2010 2:34 AM GMT

Alex held out her hand, stopping Derim from saying anything more. "Ok, wait, slow down.. What is going on?" Alex asked, looking at Derim quizzicly. "Alright.. Here are the basics... Basically, some mages created Stones out of the essances of creatures in Andelain. Each stone provides powers and such of the creature the stone has the essance of to whoever owns it. The ur-Viles are evil and want the power to destroy the world and make it into one huge he.ll on Earth. They need the Stones power to do this, but the mages sent the stones to the Human earth and into all of you.. But this angered the ur-Viles and they decided to begin to absorb power from villages so they can gain enough power to open a portal, enter the human world, and wreak havoc.. and then kill you all for your stones... So we brought you here.. You are very powerfull... You where taken here to save both worlds....." Derim said, pausing again, still out of breath. "Have any of you noticed any unnatural marks on your bod.ies? You will have been born with them..."
bluecloud6606
#34500986Monday, September 27, 2010 2:37 AM GMT

(Wait can I change my stone to a pegasus? and I have to go v.v)
Eddicus
#34501038Monday, September 27, 2010 2:38 AM GMT

Geo knew what Derim was talking about. He pulled in his hoodie's sleeve and saw the slash that looked like a bird.
Bloxette
#34501076Monday, September 27, 2010 2:39 AM GMT

Ooc; Sorry if names get switched around a bunch, I wrote the basic idea, then Lynk101 edited it, then I edited that, so its kinda mish mosh... Bic; Alex nodded, staring, not saying much, putting her hand on her perfect circle for a birthmark, she had always found it interesting that it was such a perfect circle.. And She assumed that she was about to find out why it was.
Bloxette
#34501099Monday, September 27, 2010 2:39 AM GMT

Ooc; Sure, but you will need to change your cs 3:
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#34501440Monday, September 27, 2010 2:47 AM GMT

Amelia sneered. "ON my body? The thing practically takes up my entire torso!" she retorted.
Eddicus
#34501446Monday, September 27, 2010 2:47 AM GMT

(I gtg so I'll be back tommorow after I finish school. Don't do anything drastic! Cause' I wanna do fun stuff, too.)
Bloxette
#34501965Monday, September 27, 2010 2:59 AM GMT

Derim nodded, smiling. "In those areas is where your stone is, be sure to keep the area safe, the smaller the stone, the more dangerous it is to be hit in that area... And ur-Viles will most definately aim for that area.. Attempting to steal your stone..." Derim said, looking over the children who would possibley save both worlds. "You can.. 'activate' your stones... And when you do this, you will gain some of the powers of the creatures your stone is.." Derim said, explaining which child had each stone. Derim was about to continue, when suddenly, out of the shadows, a dark sphere came and smacked into one of the pixies, killing her instantly. Derim and the other pixies shouted something in the jiggling tongue again, speaking the same thing which seemed to be the pixies name. "A UR-VILE!" Derim shouted in english, the dark creature emerging from the shadows. "Quickly!" Derim shouted, turning to the children. "You must fight it!"
Bloxette
#34502273Monday, September 27, 2010 3:07 AM GMT

Alex stared in shock, the creature was so strange.. And somewhat frightening, its skin had the look of stone, and it was black all over, it had awkward, goat legs, though they had no fur, clawed, ferocious hands, and viciously sharp teeth. "Fight.. THAT THING?" Alex almost screamed, pointing at the ur-Vile which was slowly approaching, licking its lips. "Yes! Just do it! You know how! Evolve your spirit!" With that the ur-Vile sent another dark orb hurling at Alex, she quickly reached for her che.st and put her hands over her bir.th mark. "NO!" She screamed, suddenly being enveoloped with a pure white light which destroyed the dark orb, appearing like a glowing white sillowette, her regular outfit was torn away, and replaced by a pure black battle gown. The light faded slightly and suddenly she grew fangs, horns, wings, and a tail, the light faded completely, and then a pure black trident tinted with gold appeared in her hand. "Woah..." Alex said, looking herself over in shock.
Bloxette
#34502614Monday, September 27, 2010 3:16 AM GMT

Ooc; *Waits for other peoplez to post*
Bloxette
#34503041Monday, September 27, 2010 3:28 AM GMT

Ooc; I gtg for the night.. bai 3:
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#34510091Monday, September 27, 2010 12:44 PM GMT

Amelia watched this being with fascination, the transformation of Alex moreso. She approached the creature slowly, slinking behind it stealthily.
Retal
#34512198Monday, September 27, 2010 3:44 PM GMT

Jennifer had been watching and listening quietly, and got to her feet, walking away from the creature, rolling up her sleeve. She began to place her hand over the Blood Red mark on her shoulder, but stopped, reluctant to go through with it. (RE-RE-RE-REEEEVIVE)
Bloxette
#34512201Monday, September 27, 2010 3:44 PM GMT

Ooc; Now I wait..
Retal
#34512241Monday, September 27, 2010 3:46 PM GMT

(wait for what?)