brawlfan1
#5343422Saturday, January 31, 2009 5:56 PM GMT

iron brawler: *contacts his teams base* mission acomplished brawler: k now make sure to give ban-man a way to find you iron brawler: already did brawler: good (there is a card at the ban cave (if there is one))
SilentAsassin9
#5343558Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:01 PM GMT

Brain Stealer: soon................................... *looks over HIS shoulder* SILENT! *hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss* Silent: ok wat are yu DOING??? Brain Stealer: u dont want to know. *steals more ppls brains and blasts Silent away* *drops a note saying: STEA LTHE EARTHS BRAIN SO EVERONE WILL OBEY ME!!!!*
Bloxnave
#5351786Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:38 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Bloxnave
#5352026Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:49 PM GMT

Yoshiguy: Sir, Ban-man and Moddin are beating us BAD! GUG: *Shoots guns* Hmm, let's escape! *GUG and Yoshiguy get on a motorized mining cart* Yoshiguy: xLEGOx's railway system, good job picking the hideout sir! Ban-man: They're getting away! Bring out the Ban-train! *Moddin and Ban-man pilot the Ban-train* Yoshiguy: Gospel! They're gaining on us! GUG: *Shoots gun at Ban-train* Shift it into high gear! Ban-man: *Fires Ban-arangs at mining cart* Activate Ramp-in-a-Can Moddin! Moddin: Okay. *Sprays a ramp in front of the mining cart* *Mining cart flies off!!!!* GUG: CURSE YOU BAN-MAN AND MODDDDDINNNNNNNN!!! *Crash* Telamon: While you were fighting, I untied myself! Thanks guys! Ban-man: It's a pleasure saving you! DeLUAminator: *Fires script builder laser near Ban-man* Muahahaa!
brawlfan1
#5352227Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:57 PM GMT

(if you like sub space emissary, (and or don't care for spoilers) then this is the RPG for you http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=5352094#5352179 )
gospelboy
#5360002Sunday, February 01, 2009 6:36 AM GMT

GUG: Gah, Ban-man!!! Ergh!! ???: hehe.. do you need unlocking? GUG: Yes!!! ???: I am the blox captain.
Bloxnave
#5369360Sunday, February 01, 2009 7:12 PM GMT

DeLUAminator: ATTACK!! *Fires more lasers* Moddin: *Throws Ban-arang* DeLUAminator: Let's see if this works! game.Workspace.Ban-man.WalkSpeed=1 Ban-man: HEY! My legs ... errr ... so slow! DELUAminator: Good bye gentlemen! Muhahhahaha! Ban-man: game.Workspace.Ban-man.WalkSpeed=50! HA! *Throws tracking beacon on DeLUAminator* Moddin: Why would he want to slow you down? Ban-man: He was testing the script. Moddin: But why a slow script? Why not a script that will kill you? Ban-man: Maybe he wants to use it on people to make sure they can't stop him, but yet they can be some kind of audience! *Pulls out GPS* UH OH, THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE EASY! Moddin: Huh? Ban-man: Apparently the DeLUAminator has located his secret base at ... LEMURLAND!
Bloxnave
#5369564Sunday, February 01, 2009 7:20 PM GMT

At Lemurland, Ban-man and his sidekick Moddin are trying to locate DeLUAminator's base BUT something is going on ... Ban-man: Here we are, Lemurland. I see a lot of Goombas, Goomba babies, Goomba nests, Goomba shops, Goomba restau ----- IN THE NAME OF BUILDERMAN! Moddin: What?? Tyler McBride: Hahaha so then I told this noob Tyler McGroom "Hey if you want to make a proper giver be sure to tell it where to find humanoid you moron!" HAHAHAHA! Legocat5: Heh, say do you happen to have any more spoofed video game decals? Lemurboy07: Oh no I ran out after I ----- UM HELLO THIS IS A FAMOUS PERSON PARTY NO STALKING NOOBS ALLOWED!! Ban-man: We're here because an evil scripter is trying to ---- Lemurboy07: Ban/Ban-man Moddin: Hey you cant do that! Lemurboy07: Ban/Moddin
Bloxnave
#5369908Sunday, February 01, 2009 7:32 PM GMT

Ban-man: Hmmm, Lemurboy07 doesn't want us here!! Moddin: Maybe we can find a way to continue our work without Lemurboy07 noticing! *A news paper lands into Moddin's face* Hey, apparently a wanna-be-dwarf named Bloxxn'Taire has his own digging service! Ban-man: Maybe we can dig UNDER Lemurboy07's party and find DeLUAminator! Moddin; Good idea.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#5369960Sunday, February 01, 2009 7:34 PM GMT

Okay. For a good guy add:Takanuva For a bad guy add:RIEG(Random Insane Evil guy...Otherwise known as Rice Is Extremly good as said by takanuva)
SilentAsassin9
#5370286Sunday, February 01, 2009 7:48 PM GMT

( u know... Takanuva is close to the bionicle Takunuva...) Silent: *riding SilentCycle* where is it *etc* AH HA! *Grabs Lazer Gun Sniper/Machine Gun*
gospelboy
#5383637Monday, February 02, 2009 5:21 AM GMT

Blox Captain: So, Do you accept? If you do, you join my team. GUG: I accept. *Grabs shotgun* Blox Captain: Hah-hah-hah...
shadowsonicsilver
#5383671Monday, February 02, 2009 5:28 AM GMT

Clad:*wakes up in a completely white placeS*but I thought.. ??:I saved you young one Clad:who are you? ??:I am Tokumaru.
Bloxnave
#5386863Monday, February 02, 2009 6:33 PM GMT

Actually the Bionicle one is Takanuva. The REIG one is good, but I won't accept a Bionicle character unless it's a spoof.
Bloxnave
#5386910Monday, February 02, 2009 6:40 PM GMT

Bloxxn'Taire: Oy! So yar going to dig under happy Lemurland eh? Ban-man: Yes and we need your assistance! Bloxxn'Taire: Alright now where do we dig? Moddin: Oh we'll start digging under this big hill where Lemurboy07 won't see us! Bloxxn'Taire: *Pulls out twin shovels* Oy! *Starts digging and digs fast* HEY THERE! I'M AT HALF A MILE ALREADY! Ban-man: I saw this coming! Moddin start up the Ban-driller, we need to catch up with him! Moddin: Journey to the Center of Lemurland! *Ignites Ban-driller engine, Ban-man climbs in* *Vrooom vrooom wirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr clunk rumble wirrrrrrrrrrr!!*
Bloxnave
#5386916Monday, February 02, 2009 6:41 PM GMT

Like what Moddin said: JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF LEMURLAND!
brawlfan1
#5387795Monday, February 02, 2009 8:20 PM GMT

(now for a villain) name: subspace man bio: he is the final boss of SSE, but i don't wanna do any spoiling, so i made this name
gospelboy
#5394834Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:30 AM GMT

Blox Captain: Outta my way. *Knocks bloxxin'taire down hill and jumps in* Ban-man must be down here. GUG: *Jumps in*hmm? *Suddenly it turns purple and looks like subspace* Blox Captain: Huh.. Subspace Man: I locate Ban-man to be somewhere, but-- GUG: *Goes in lemurboy's place* I'm a famous villain, I'm the original villain from the series! Lemurboy: GET OUTTA HERE! Are92: So, then WHAM!!! i bloxxed up the bloxxer badge! GUG: Hmh! Lemurboy: Ban/gunsupgospel GUG: AY!!!!! Blox Captain: *Secretly bloxes lemurboy* Builderman: *Looks over at lemurboy, and thinks to himself "Huh?"* Blox Captain: Hehe.. right on tahget. *goes back down* Subspace Man: I would like to join your team. Blox Captain: Okay, Come roight with me. We're gonnah defeat the good awl Ban-man. Subspace Man: Grr..... *Blasts subspace at building* *Building on subspace fire* *Subspace bomb makes it turn into subspace* Subspace Man: HAHAHA!!!
brawlfan1
#5395034Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:36 AM GMT

WOAH WOAH WOAH *YOU* do not controll subspaceman, only i and Bloxxnave get to controll him, as in YOU NO CONTROLL >:(
gospelboy
#5395117Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:39 AM GMT

I'm the first character to sign up, and i may be on Bloxnave's friend list. :P Cant you see what a good episode is? Episode. Not RPG.
gospelboy
#5400852Tuesday, February 03, 2009 4:53 AM GMT

Lemurboy: Ah... Where's the cup i was drinking from? The glass?! Subspace Man: Hahaha... -insertbrawlfan'swordsrighthere- Lemurboy; Who are you? Subspace man: Listen, don't ask me questions, i cant answer. theres this maniac that wants me to zip my mouth. Lemurboy: If it tortures you until you let me out, I'm asking you questions! Subspace Man: ... Lemurboy: What is your name? Who are you? When is thursday? What time is it? Where is my place? Subspace Man: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Lemurboy: And wheres-whe-where's builderman..? Subspace: Captured by GUG. Blox Captain: Haha! *Runs off with GUG an builderman* Builderman: mrrr mmr mmr mmr mr mmmmr mmr!
brawlfan1
#5402898Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:35 PM GMT

ok my text: you shall all die!
brawlfan1
#5402908Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:37 PM GMT

(actualy no scratch that, DON"T USE SUBSPACE MAN IN UR THING, ONLY I AND BLOXNAVE GET TO CONTROLL SUBSACE MAN, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Bloxnave
#5405038Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:45 PM GMT

I turn my back on this forum and what do I see? I see a chaotic arguement! Okay well anyone can control them as long as it pleases that character's creator. For example, if someone enters in a character, and an episode maker gives that character fire powers in the latest episode, then the one entering that character says that the character should have ice powers instead, then the episode maker makes those said adjustments to that character. Unforunately, I failed to do so when Relorelo asked me to add a character.
Bloxnave
#5405123Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:54 PM GMT

Moddin: Wha-ah-ah-ah thi-i-i-i-is is-s a bum-p-p-py ride! *Chunk chunk wirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rumble rumble BOOM!* Ban-man: We hit something! Bloxxn'Taire? Bloxxn'Taire? Moddin: Looks like he couldn't keep up! *Gets out of Ban-driller* Ban-man: Or something happened to him! *Gets out of Ban-driller* Moddin: It looks like we hit an underground layer of solid granite! Ban-man: We'll blast it with my Ban-bomb, until then we need to clear the area! Move the Ban-driller away from harm while I set the Ban-bomb up! Moddin: Right! *Gets in and drives Ban-driller away from blast zone* Ban-man: *Places Ban-bomb on granite layer* Let's move! It goes off in seconds! *Runs*